PDA

View Full Version : What a great day!!

njcddresser
01-12-2014, 05:46 PM
I knew that today was going to be a total girlie day for me. After work and my power nap, I decided to venture out for the first time wearing a bra and my breast enhancers. I put on a little eye shadow, mascara, a touch of blush and some lip gloss and off I went. This was a huge step for me on my journey to go out totally enfemme.

First stop was Good Will where I picked up 2 pairs of skinny jeans and 4 tops. I even tried the jeans on and as I was leaving the dressing room I handed the pair I wasn't getting to the SA. She didn't say a word.

Next stop was Kohls where I treated myself to 3 new bras. Unfortunately one really doesn't fit and will have to be returned.

Came home, showered, put on full make up, did my hair and tried on all my new clothes.

Stayed dressed until my wife came home so she could see my outfits, which she loved.

An absolute perfect day.

I think I'm close to having the courage to go out enfemme. It could very well be this week!!

Melissa in SE Tn
01-12-2014, 07:19 PM
You had a super day topped off with your wife's approval. You are a blessed girl .

Allisa
01-12-2014, 07:59 PM
Allways nice to read a happy thread,I hope you have many,many more.

Bye-Bye; Lisa

Rachelakld
01-13-2014, 02:12 AM
Always fun to go out - first few times will be a panic, but after that it's just nice and relaxing

Beverley Sims
01-13-2014, 12:16 PM
I am assuming you did not have a feminine hairstyle.
If so, why not?

njcddresser
01-13-2014, 01:00 PM
Beverly

My drab hair is a buzz cut. I do however have 2 wigs. One short a-symmetrical bob, the other shoulder length with a little curl and body to it.

MsVal
01-13-2014, 01:42 PM
Wow! What a great story about a great day. It makes me feel good just by reading it.
Some (read: me) have to enjoy those outings vicariously, imagining ourselves in your place.