PDA

View Full Version : The dreams that I have

Billiejosehine
01-13-2014, 12:08 AM
As an individual I have lots of dreams that are vivid and very detailed. Because of this I had begun a dream journal a couple years ago. What I find interesting is that my dreams have slowly progressed to me being a women in every dream or I'm a guy that changes into a women. Although I do get dreams once in a while where I'm a guy in the dream. For example: last night my dream began with me as a guy with a group of people somehow I ended up drinking something that would turn me into a GG. After drinking this liquid I was still a guy but began to dress as a women. Next thing I know I was walking downstairs to the floor below. When I got there I continued to walk down a hall were everyone was staring at me as if a was beautiful model. But somehow when I looked at my body I was still a guy. At one point I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror and saw this women in black dress and long blond hair. At that moment I continued to walk with this giant grin on my face. There are so many other dreams that are similar as the example above, ones that are sexual, ones of me shopping, or of me hiding myself from the world. I'll often wake up happy when I have really good dreams and disappointed that it was just a dream.

Michelle789
01-13-2014, 12:14 AM
Your dreams may be telling you something about yourself and your next step in your journey with your gender identity/gender expression. Lately, I've been having more coming out as transgender dreams. I had two just in the last week (one where I came out to family).

Two summers ago, for five back to back mornings, I would wake up and feel like I was a girl, that my soul was female, and that I would always be reincarnated as female in all my future life times. This feeling would last for about 10-15 minutes in the morning after I would awake from sleep but was still lying down.

KaceyR
01-13-2014, 02:13 AM
I wish I had more deep-identifying dreams. I have had some dreams recently though tied to my CDing..
but I can't remember much specifics on them. I know for whatever reason I was feeling pretty happy
and refreshed waking up from it.. but no specifics. Just seemed like it was a general day when I was
out and about as a girl..but don't know/remember specs.
Actually it's been odd that they started up..to be honest, for a while I really hadn't done much dreaming recently.
And now these have started. Think they also started up more after some of my 'outings' to mom and friends.
Maybe after the stress release, or just now there's acceptance by the people in my life, my mind is more
accepting of the dream scenarios.

As far as your dreams.. if you found a matching blond wig and black dress in a shop somewhere..
I'd sure be inclined to pick them up.. :)

Talisker
01-13-2014, 08:06 AM
I normally dream about things linked to what i have been doing recently.
Wouldnt bother trying to interpret them.

Beverley Sims
01-13-2014, 12:13 PM
Dreams tend to be about something that preoccupies your mind.
Up coming events usually feature in dreams.

Billiejosehine
01-13-2014, 05:34 PM
Growing up with my mom having a degree in dream tending, I find that dreams are interesting and helpful when you really look at what thee meaning is behind them. Because dreams are a way for or subconscious to process and solve problems in our everyday life. So it is true that what we see, hear, say, and think, especially right before we go to bed, will be presented in our dreams. This is also true when it comes to things that are always preoccupying our minds when we are awake. Have you ever gone to sleep after asking a question or had a problem with no solution and you wake up with the answers? The simple fact of me dreaming about myself more as a women, may be because that's what I'm constantly thinking about or it could be that my soul is saying something about were I need to go. My mom used to tell me to write or say what's hopping in the dream as if it is happening now (1at person), then take a step back and talk about the dream from another perspective no mater if it's from an objects view or another person in the dreams view. This would give different insight that you might have missed.