PDA

View Full Version : Blue toenails will do just fine

luca
01-13-2014, 03:58 AM
For me, it can feel good just to talk to someone about cding (I mean physically speak). So it can feel like a pretty good day when even after I tell my SO that I'm just a little jealous of her new boots, she still is willing to paint my toenails blue and let me spend a couple of hours at the end of the evening with her wearing my red dress (which I refer to as my pajama dress because it's soft as cotton candy).

What are some of your pleasant moments in cding? Something where you didn't get everything you think you wanted, but still felt satisfied.

Beverley Sims
01-13-2014, 04:09 AM
I don't like blue toenails. :)

Mind you if the wife wanted to paint mine blue I would think that a plus.

Katey888
01-13-2014, 04:10 AM
Luca - that's a sweet perspective - I'm afraid for me, the satisfaction of the solitary CDer pales by comparison with anything that you and others with understanding SOs, can feel through sharing with someone you love.
I'm just going to pass on really answering the question... except perhaps, there's some satisfaction in just not scaring the cat anymore - yesterday he actually rubbed up against my leg for the first time when I was dressed. I suppose that'll do for now... :)
Katey x

Marcelle
01-13-2014, 04:41 AM
Hi Luca,

Actually some of my best time is when I am Isha "au natural" at night with my wife watching television or just talking. Normally I only wear gal lounging shorts, cami, socks and a wig (no make-up - hence au natural). Those are the times when we really share our feelings for all things including CDing.

Hugs

Isha