PDA

View Full Version : First time for makeup

Bria
01-13-2014, 07:22 PM
Saturday the number four daughter came over with makeup and did my face, what a change!! So then I dressed up in all the different outfits that I have and we took pictures! Some are verygood and some are OK, and some are not very good. Nothing new in that! I will post some after I download them from the camera and figure how to post them, I'm kind of a computer idiot.

We had a lot of fun, the daughter was very complimentary of the outfits that I chose, I felt good about that as I think she dresses very nicely.

After we had taken all of the pictures the last thing I was wearing was a pair of jeans with sparkly pockets and my favorite LL Bean guy sweater, wig, necklace, earrings, sandals and boobs. I suggested that we go for coffee, to which she agreed although she said take the boobs off, so I did, grabbed my handbag and off we went to Panares. Had coffee, sat and talked for 30 minutes or so. No funny looks, or comments, it was just as if I were dressed in drab. I don't know whether anyone noticed or not.

It sure was a fun day!!

Hugs Bria

Beverley Sims
01-14-2014, 11:20 AM
Bria,
A nice relationship with your daughter.

Dana M
01-14-2014, 11:22 AM
Bria,

I'm glad to hear that you and your daughter had so much fun.

Kristy 56
01-14-2014, 12:38 PM
I'm glad that you were able to enjoy the experience. now if you don't remember everything she taught you,just google it.lots of you tube videos? I still can't get that eyeliner down pat.

bethcgy
01-14-2014, 01:15 PM
I wish I had a daughter like that, you're a lucky girl!

Monica cd
01-14-2014, 01:43 PM
sounds great! you are so lucky