PDA

View Full Version : Convienient store encounter.

Tracii G
01-13-2014, 09:44 PM
I go to my little C store every 3 or 4 days for cigs or some coffee on the way out of my neighborhood.
Nice people that work there some of the girls and guys that work there have seen me in both modes and its never a topic of conversation.
One of the ladies that work there is super attractive and I usually don't run into her on her shift.
She was working the day shift today and I came in 50/50 (my normal mode) and we were the only two in the store.She was making coffee and I was filling my mug.
She said hey good to see you how is your day going? I said fine how is yours?
We chatted for a min and she said can I ask you a question?
I said sure go ahead so she said well this is going to sound crazy but you have the one male cashier so confused and she laughed.
I asked how so? She said he isn't sure if you are a man or a woman.And I told him you were a man as far as I could tell.
I said I can understand how he might have trouble sometimes because I do bend the gender lines.
She said I think its cool that you have the ability to pull off a really attractive woman sometimes.
I said well thanks its just something I enjoy doing and it feels good to let the girl side out sometimes.
She said I think its great and I loved it when you used to come in on my regular shift at night all dressed up.I wanted to say something but didn't know how to tell you how cute you looked.
I told her thanks I'm glad I didn't totally freak you out.
She said well at least tell me your first name so I can call you by it next time "she" comes in.
I told her and I said you can call me by it all the time if you want.
So I never expected this conversation but I'm glad it happened.

PretzelGirl
01-13-2014, 09:47 PM
These chats with people we see all the time always seem to be the best and the most eye opening. Better watch out for that guy though, he may want a date!

Genny B
01-13-2014, 09:47 PM
That is a great story! Congratulations on such a fine compliment!
Genny B

JamieQ
01-13-2014, 09:49 PM
Would this be the station we stop at alot when I am up? Sounds like a cool experience!

KayleeTaylor
01-13-2014, 09:51 PM
Very cool story! That SA sounds pretty awesome :)

darla_g
01-13-2014, 09:52 PM
now that was a fun story!

Tracii G
01-13-2014, 09:53 PM
No Jamie its the one close to home.
I have had a few nice encounters at the one we have stopped at together but its been a few years ago.

NicoleScott
01-13-2014, 10:04 PM
That's how conversations ought to go. The question was asked in a respectable yet inquisitive way, and the answer was to the point and friendly.

anonymousinmaryland
01-13-2014, 10:07 PM
So nice to read GOOD news.

Rachel Morley
01-13-2014, 10:12 PM
That is an awesome story! ... also, I absolutely love your phase: ".... its just something I enjoy doing and it feels good to let the girl side out sometimes." I just gotta use that one myself next time! :)

RenneB
01-13-2014, 10:13 PM
I agree with Nicole... that's how conversations should go....

Thanks for sharing.... it's good to hear good stories...

Renne.....

Tracii G
01-13-2014, 10:13 PM
Kristy is a nice girl and she was very nice about it so I didn't mind answering her questions.
I just hope the guy isn't too freaked out.I'm really not worried about it.

Madilyn A.
01-13-2014, 10:23 PM
Tracii, such a cool story. Please let us know how it goes with the guy next time. I'm betting he hits on you.

Tracii G
01-13-2014, 10:31 PM
He doesn't look like the type to be into T girls but you never know.:)

lingerieLiz
01-13-2014, 10:41 PM
Great story! Isn't it nice when you meet people who are accepting.

LaraPeterson
01-13-2014, 11:07 PM
Talk about an ego builder. Are you filling out your bra better now without trying? That is just too cool. Your reaction must have oozed with self confidence. My take away from your encounter is that we need to build more casual relationships if we hope to change people's minds about why we do what we do. Thank you.

GretchenJ
01-13-2014, 11:15 PM
Hey Tracii

That must have made your entire day. You could not have said it better, as it comes to myself, that it is nice to let the girl side out once in a while.
Congrats.
Gretch

SuzanneS
01-13-2014, 11:19 PM
Great story, Tracii! I would have felt "put on the spot" at the time, but I'd probably have been beaming by now!

Daphne Renee
01-14-2014, 12:05 AM
good story glad it worked out for you.

cdjess
01-14-2014, 12:35 AM
Sounds fun!!

Beverley Sims
01-14-2014, 12:53 AM
Tracii,
From questions I have asked at various times tere are a lot of gender benders out there and as long as they conduct themselves sensibly they are accepted as not being weird.
The man in a dress with a mustache is a different matter. :)

Stephanie Sometimes
01-14-2014, 01:16 AM
Great story Tracii. Those little encounters with folks when we are out are really so nice, especially when the GG's call you cute!
Bet you go back soon in full girl mode for the night shift!

Hugs,
Stephanie

stephNE
01-14-2014, 06:44 AM
That is a very nice story, so glad it happened for you, she sounds like she is a very nice person. If that happened to me I would be going back to that store every day!

Katey888
01-14-2014, 06:54 AM
That is a very cool story Tracii, and another positive, reinforcing experience - yaay!
I'd be tanking up on coffee and ciggies much more than normal, if I were you - perhaps one example where CDing really could be bad for your health? :confused:
And I'd be sure to give that male cashier the biggest smile and the most smouldering look you can summon, the next time you see him :devil:
Katey x

Jamie Lynn
01-14-2014, 09:17 AM
Sounds like good times, Tracii! Way to go!

MsJoann
01-14-2014, 09:33 AM
I've had that happen to me as well as conv. stores are concerned. I think one cashier would love to see me come in dressed. I can relate to how some gg's enjoy it.

Tracii G
01-14-2014, 09:43 AM
I guess I have gotten comfy being who I am in either mode.I go wherever I want and don't hide if I happen to be in girl mode.
I don't do full on girl mode with a small group of good friends but 50/50 mode is my normal mode with them.
What do they think? IDK I never asked and they have never asked me why I dress the way I do.
The general public I don't care what they think.
I do try to be nice to all I come in contact with and if they have a question I try to answer it.