PDA

View Full Version : Single ladies roll call........................................

Adriana Moretti
01-14-2014, 04:04 AM
Just curious....how many single ladies are out there ?? I see a ton of posts all dealing with S/O's...but who is single out there ? Who would rather be single? Who is lonely wishing they had a S/O ?

Karen Jane
01-14-2014, 04:31 AM
Single here, well divorced but I think that qualifies. Would love to have an SO who can handle both sides of me :daydreaming: but haven't a clue as to where to even start looking for that special lady.

Bonnie Chan
01-14-2014, 04:50 AM
Still single. And in fact, I have never had real relationship with girls before through my 28 years life. I do would like to meet someone who truly understands both part of me, but I'm just not the initiator type to just go hit on girls (I'm not a socialize person much). Oh well.. maybe I'll just marry with my female self lol.

KaceyR
01-14-2014, 05:07 AM
.. Oh well.. maybe I'll just marry with my female self lol.

So...you'd have to wear both a Tux and Gown? Do a quick clothing swap between vows?? would be kinda rough.
:) Although...I could swear I saw a "half suit half gown" costume done up by someone recently..

Single here, not really looking. Similar to Bonnie and have already over-explained it in my lengthy marriage post.

Zylia
01-14-2014, 05:14 AM
My last relationship ended about a year and a half ago and I've been happily single ever since. It was one of the happiest breakups I've ever had, we're still very good friends. I'm not really interested in starting a new relationship right now, maybe in a few months/years :D

Vickie_CDTV
01-14-2014, 05:19 AM
Single, lonely, wish I had an SO (I wish for an SO more than anything.)

emma-louise
01-14-2014, 05:21 AM
single here as well since my divorce, never found a woman who accepted my need to be female once in a while

Bonnie Chan
01-14-2014, 05:49 AM
So...you'd have to wear both a Tux and Gown? Do a quick clothing swap between vows?? would be kinda rough.
:) Although...I could swear I saw a "half suit half gown" costume done up by someone recently..

Single here, not really looking. Similar to Bonnie and have already over-explained it in my lengthy marriage post.

Being a sci-fi geek, if there were a time machine, I could do Tux first, doing a vow alone until the end, then go get change into Gown and travel back in time to before the vow and there I will meet my past self in Tux while the real me is en femme :) That would be an interesting experience.

Georgina
01-14-2014, 06:17 AM
Single and happy. I enjoy my work and I can dress, as and when I want, after work.

stephNE
01-14-2014, 06:39 AM
There is an old three stooges video, 'An Ache in Every Stake', where Curley asks "Are you happy or married?".

Heather W
01-14-2014, 06:45 AM
Very single here! I have had very little experience in relationships and not sure if I am even looking for one right now. I have a couple of close GG friends and for now I think it is enough

Erica Marie
01-14-2014, 06:46 AM
Hi. Single lady present. I guess it goes both ways, being single has advantages in terms of not having to explain but it can also be very lonely. If I had the choice Id choose to have an S/O but she would have to know up front about Erica and she would have to be 110% accepting. I know, alot to ask.

BOBBI G.
01-14-2014, 07:09 AM
I'm divorced, and don't think I would ever want to change that again. I enjoy being alone, but, at times, I do get the feeling of loneliness. Would like to find a friend, companion, to share quiet times, activities, and conversation with, yet understanding there is no commitment on either side.

I am in the early stages of transition, and while I love women and totally admire their intuitiveness and complexity, I really have no desire for a romantic connection. The friends I have on this forum and my support groups, at this time, are all the social activity I require. That may change tomorrow, who knows. I'm about as complex as those I admire.

Bobbi

Pantyhose Vicki
01-14-2014, 07:12 AM
Single and lonely :-(

Ressie
01-14-2014, 08:43 AM
It's hard to believe it's been 9 years since I got divorced and I haven't dated since. I like being alone but I get lonley at times. At first, I didn't want to be on the rebound and rush into another relationship. Next, when getting into conversations with women that were interesting and attractive it turned out that they were already married.

I've become selective and have trust issues to boot. Living alone has increased my closet CDing immensely and I would hate to purge because I found "the one".

KayleeTaylor
01-14-2014, 09:01 AM
Happily single right now :D Haven't been with a woman since my ex-wife. My boyfriend and I broke up but are still good friends. Not interested in dating at all anymore, well at least until I am happy with myself :)

Tracii G
01-14-2014, 09:51 AM
Divorced once and my second wife flew the coupe so I guess that makes me single.
My life is a lot easier now and its going to stay that way.
I do have a BFF that I am close to but its not a sexual relationship. She totally accepts me as I am and I do her.

gautier_nikolai
01-14-2014, 10:07 AM
Single and perfectly gay here!(In both senses of the word)

MzVanessa
01-14-2014, 12:14 PM
Single and starting the new year making it a goal to allow Vanessa to grow and enjoy the possibilities out there for her.

Megan b
01-14-2014, 01:20 PM
I'm divorced, so that make me single again after 24 years of marriage I hope to meet someone I can share and make a life with. Someone that can love both sides of me. But I'm not searching very hard right now, I kinda like being single for now.

Jodi
01-14-2014, 01:25 PM
Divorced and single. love it that way. Have never been lonely since my wife left (14 years ago). I don't have an SO and don't need one. I have many friends, both men and women.

If you are lonely, it is your own fault. There is so much to do out there for others. I'm talking volunteer work. Because of my volunteer work, I have more people in my life than I can imagine.

Jodi

Michelle_Phoenix
01-14-2014, 02:19 PM
Single for 21 years. Don't see it changing any time soon. But I'm cool with it.

charla42
01-14-2014, 02:27 PM
Been a Widower now for Seven Years. Moved to Florida. So many things to do here in the winter months. Lonely No. Hope to join a Support Group here in Central Florida soon and meet some new people. Have a Lovely day. Charla

Jenn Monk
01-14-2014, 04:02 PM
Single for many years, only two serious relationships in 50 years. I seem to be caught in a conundrum where I don't want to lie and I'm not ready to tell the truth.

RADER
01-14-2014, 04:07 PM
I m a Widower, for about 9 months, starting to get lonely, Thank God I still have my Cat.
But he is getting close to 18 now and has Diabetes. I have to give him shots twice a day.
For sure, anyone I meet will know about my other side.
Rader

Diane Smith
01-14-2014, 11:08 PM
Lifelong single here. I've had a few serious girlfriends, but none that I wanted to stay with forever. Haven't dated at all since 1997.

- Diane

Barbara Dugan
01-14-2014, 11:14 PM
Always being single...still looking for a nice boyfriend

MayaMe
01-14-2014, 11:22 PM
Single and lonely here. I have never been in a real relationship in my 30+ years. I would want an accepting SO, as I could not hide part of me forever. It might happen one day, but I am not holding my breath.

paulaprimo
01-14-2014, 11:23 PM
divorced a few times, so i'm single and couldn't be happier :)
marriage is a great institution, if you're ready for an institution...
did i mention i was very happy :)

Rachel_B
01-15-2014, 12:22 AM
I would hate to purge because I found "the one".

Ressie, she wouldn't be the one then. If she was, she would accept you and your male self equally.

But alas, I am another one of the single ladies. I have tried to date females in the past but nothing happened. I'm still looking for the right one for me as well. I think it would be fun to have a female SO and go do some girly things you wouldn't think about doing as a guy. Unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world so I think I have to take what I can get.

Drusilla
01-15-2014, 12:30 AM
Very single here and happily so. I seem to get involved with women who lie and cheat so I have kind of given up worrying about it, being an only child I have had lots of practice at being on my own and I am rather good at it and like doing whatever the hell I want.

Michelle789
01-15-2014, 12:49 AM
Single, and sort of happily so. Deep down I would like an SO, but I need someone who accepts me as I am. I need to deal with gender issues first, then maybe I'll find someone some day. I also ran away from relationships because I thought I would have to give up CDing and "man up". I'd rather be asked out than to ask out.

jeniinnylons
01-15-2014, 09:08 AM
Unfortunately single. Been single now for over 7yrs and have a feeling its going to be a long time more. :'(

Lynn Marie
01-15-2014, 10:28 AM
After 25 years of marriage and a considerable number of ladyfriends over the years, I'm more than content to remain happily unattached. I have a powerful attraction to and for women and love first dates. It's just the baggage that keeps me single. I keep it simple. That way I can find my keys!

AndreaCD1963
01-15-2014, 10:35 AM
Due to this thread, I've had Beyoncé stuck in my head for two days!! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY

Adriana Moretti
01-15-2014, 10:40 AM
Andrea..me too LOL!!! I am sorry to get that song stuck in your head!

grace7777
01-15-2014, 03:04 PM
I am 49 and I have never been married. Never really have had a serious relatioship.

Even before starting to cd I was not overly interested in marriage. Now after CDing I have even less desire to marry. I am not ready to give up or limit my CDing for a spouse. I find that while I live alone, I do not find myself being lonely. I always seem to have something to do.

Ally 2112
01-15-2014, 03:10 PM
I have been married and in a long term relationship after my marriage broke up .Both women knew but in the end it was not feasible .I have been single for 3 years and plan on staying that way :)

lisalove
01-15-2014, 09:14 PM
I'm single. My last 2 girlfriends loved that I am a CD. In fact my last girlfriend and i met on anothe CD site.
She at that time had been dating another CD (her neighbor). She had sent me a private message, and over a course of a few weeks she had broke up with her gurlfriend and we decided to meet. We dated for over a year
Problem was we live 3 hours apart. That's too much distance for me. There were a couple other problems that I won't put up with, so I broke it off with her.

erica12b
01-15-2014, 09:27 PM
Single,(divorced 8yr, thank god she never knew) looking but losing hope & faith.

Tina955
01-15-2014, 09:41 PM
I became single when my wife passed away 4 1/2 years ago after 34 years of marriage. The first 7, I hid it from her, the remaining 27 years, I purged and and tried to put it all behind me to save my marriage. In hind sight I think it had a lot to do with my discontent in life in general. Now I can dress all I want in my house. But I seem to have slowed down lately due to the frustration of being stuck in the house. Want to go out dressed so bad.
To the question, single, lonely and would really like to meet an accepting and understanding lady.
But then again that can be a lot of work trying to start and build a new relationship.

Tina

Brooklyn
01-15-2014, 10:49 PM
No dates here for the past five years, but I'm too busy anyway. :rose:

Rhonda Jean
01-15-2014, 10:57 PM
Divorced, gay, in a steady relationship. Not sure what really qualifies as single.

linda's angel
01-16-2014, 12:29 AM
divorced and single for just about 10 yrs, used to it now and loving it.

gina bennett
01-16-2014, 01:47 AM
Single for a few years now, feel like I need to start dating again but I do love the fact that all my free time is mine to do with as I please.

Elizabeth Marie
01-16-2014, 09:29 AM
I was married for 24 years, and I've been divorced for 5 years and loving it. Currently dating a very special woman, and trying to get up the nerve to tell her I'm a CD.

Kimberly Michelle
01-16-2014, 10:59 AM
Divorced over 25 years ago. Being a CD most of my life, never thought I would meet "The One" who I could open up my hobby to. But go figure, I met her and have been in a serious (live together) relationship for going on 10 years now. She knows, shares in and supports my CDing. As a couple, we would both like to meet others like us.

Daryl
01-16-2014, 05:28 PM
Been divorced since 1990 and been loving it ever since. Not changing now.

Wendy G
01-16-2014, 07:31 PM
Single and Happy. I've been in a few meaningful relationships, but find I'm much more comfortable being single. I certainly does allow me to enjoy other aspects of my life fully.

cdinmd206
01-16-2014, 07:46 PM
Married for 25 years and wife knew about my CDing and was ok with it. Long story short she walked out the door 4 months ago saying she needed a time out and that my CDing had nothing to do with it. I have since found out that my life with her was pretty miserable the last 3 years. I am enjoying being able to come and go as my schedule dictates and doing volunteer work. I have actually done less CDing since she walked out. The big problem I foresee is I do not want to grow old alone and finding a SO at 62 who will tolerate my CDing and also put up with me is not an easy job

Dawna Ellen Bays
01-17-2014, 06:39 AM
Never married, and I've now been single for so long that I don't know if I could even handle being in a relationship anymore...

UNDERDRESSER
02-13-2014, 08:34 PM
Not single, in that I have a fabulous SO that I now live with. Not a situation I would have thought of as likely 2 or 3 years ago.

For those of you who are getting older and don't think they will find someone..it can happen. Yes, I think I was extremely lucky to find someone who shared so many interests, but there it is, and there she was. I was 56 when we met, and I hadn't dated for over 15 years, and none of them were anything more than very brief incidents that didn't get "past first base" for that, you'd have to go back 30 years!

Do I want to be single again? Hell no! I do like to have a little time to myself, but so does she. We try to arrange it so that one day a week is alone, and that works well for us.

natcrys
02-13-2014, 09:02 PM
Very single, definitely not lonely and having lots of fun! :)

Looking at my friends who are married or in longterm relationships and with kids.. I don't have that much envy.

I would like to have a partner, but she'd have to be a 100% cool with my dressing and everything that comes with it. I know too much about statistics and probability analysis to be optimistic about my chances. :-P

FairyLink
02-13-2014, 09:05 PM
I am single

Dan'l
03-02-2014, 08:41 PM
Barbara...You said..."Always being single...still looking for a nice boyfriend"

As one that has been sincerely interested and attracted to T women for several years, I occasionally come upon someone very special I wish I could add to my life. The few that truly attract my attention and, may I say my desires have a certain look that appeals to me.

I think most importantly is a special look, a smile that suggests a Kind, tender, loving persona, and a look in that smile and eyes that belies a playful personality and a warmth that assures me that within this persons care is a safe harbor for my heart.

I am a gent that has followed your posts both here on on Flickr because everytime I look upon you, I see that certain look. I for one would be pleased, honored and proud to have you on my arm...anytime, anyplace. I do envy whomever might win your heart. I wish it were me.

noeleena
03-03-2014, 04:48 AM
Hi,

Had a relastionship with Jos 35 years and known each other 41 years had our marrage anuuld 4 years ago, though knew we would 18 years ago. we stayed together till 3 years ago Jos is remarried, and im quite happy by myself no attachments and not looking, though have been propistioned 4 times and said sorry im not woman enough for you, non sexual ,

I have many friends and im busy doing things with our groups,

...noeleena...

bittersweet
03-03-2014, 05:27 AM
Single, but not actively looking for someone. I don't know if I'm ready, but I suppose people never truly know until they jump into the water.

tiffanynjcd24
03-03-2014, 07:00 AM
Single, having been in a relationship for a long time trying to work on me. It would be nice to find someone that is ok with my crossdressing

GeminaRenee
03-03-2014, 07:22 AM
Single and happy about it. I'm very wrapped up in school and the business of life right now, and simply don't have the energy to put into a building a relationship. I guess it would be fair to say that the girl in my life at this time is me. Though, she does spend a lot.

Steph70
03-03-2014, 07:36 AM
Never married, and I've now been single for so long that I don't know if I could even handle being in a relationship anymore...

Ditto.
I see so many reply's in this thread I could have written. Have been alone for quite some time. Which I'm ok with 50% if the time. Being an introvert, people tire me. I set in my mind quite some time ago that nobody is going to love me, the 'guy in a dress' so I stopped looking. At this point I know I couldn't just put Steph away. Of course if I actually went out, or put forth some sort of effort, I might find someone...
So I'd have to find a woman who loved that I dressed. And she'd have to be a size 6! So I could double my wardrobe!(she'd double hers too). If she wore a size 9 shoe would be a serious bonus.

Steph

Sharon B.
03-03-2014, 07:43 AM
Divorced for past twenty plus years would love to be a relationship with a special woman but haven't found one that can handle being with a part-time woman.

sometimes_miss
03-03-2014, 05:02 PM
Just curious....how many single ladies are out there ?? I see a ton of posts all dealing with S/O's...but who is single out there ? Who would rather be single? Who is lonely wishing they had a S/O ?

This is a joke, right?
Yeah, I'm single. The only reason this isn't a poll and a sticky, is because we don't need to be reminded of the slim odds of finding a mate, it's just too depressing. It's nicer to dream that there's a chance, just like there's a chance of winning the lottery! The only thing that keeps me sane, is every time I meet a woman who is so horrible, that I'm glad I'm not her husband! Long live the single life! No battle axe wife! (I actually have a quick video clip of the Star Trek episode where Harry Mudd shows his hateful wife; I run it every once in a while to remind me that I should be happy for the things I DON'T have!) For anyone who's forgetten Stella, here she is in all her glory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1EbxYKh_4

Adriana Moretti
03-03-2014, 06:17 PM
nothing wrong with being single girl...in fact i would so much rather be single.. call me irresponsible ...but its alot less headaches and responsobilities, obligations etc...We have freedoms that the other girls here can only dream of...not to mention all the headaches of dressing with a S/0 in your life....no thanks I will keep my freedom... I read enough on here to learn thats not for me..but to each his own right? I was curious how many single girls were actually here or if it was just one giant S/0 pity party.

paulaprimo
03-03-2014, 06:23 PM
couldn't agree with you more adriana! i'm single and loving it and wouldn't trade it for anything!! :)

Adriana Moretti
03-03-2014, 06:33 PM
and THIS is why me & Paula will be hanging out for 3 DAYS next month together ( if she can stand me LOL )...We have the freedom and time to travel to a different state to hang out with like minded people. !!!!!
xoxo

Briann
03-03-2014, 07:15 PM
Single for the past two years, and loving it. Can't wait to move out of my parents so I will actualy get the chance to dress more than once in a blue moon.

tiffanynjcd24
03-03-2014, 07:56 PM
Oh btw im single and just trying to loving it day by day

Allisa
03-03-2014, 10:09 PM
Very single(long story),I'm my own best company and I doubt if anyone could put up with me 24/7/365.Have enough friends to keep from being lonely and bored. To old to be smitten again.

Bye-Bye Lisa