PDA

View Full Version : Private Crossdresser - wants to 'come out' Acton London area - How

Felicite
01-05-2006, 08:02 PM
Hi people

I have always cross-dressed in private - but my wife is away for a month and I really want to give it a go properly - get out and meet people.

I've just spent 3 hours searching the web and can find nothing to help me.

Are there any clubs/parties that meet regularly? I live in West Acton, London, UK.

I'm desperate to get out there!!

Felicite

Maid Barbara
01-05-2006, 08:41 PM
Hi Felicite,
My first trip out was to the London Fetish Fair (its taking place this Sunday).
It's a great place beceause everyone there is only there because they have an alternatave lifestyle and are not judgemental.
I've posted a couple of pics of me getting ready at;-

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19244

Good luck with your dressing and let us all know how you get on.
Barbara.

Felicite
01-05-2006, 09:22 PM
Hi Barbara

Lovely to hear from you!

I'll go to that event on Sunday! Thank you for letting me know. I'm really excited about it!

I'll probably wear a lepord skin dress (my wife's) with some hand-made ladies shoes. Makeup could be tricky as I don't know much about that yet. :( If you see me there give me a shout and say hi!

My wife's wardrobe is extensive and fits me - but I don't have much knowledge about makeup etc.

All the best,

Felicite.

xx

Maid Barbara
01-06-2006, 04:16 AM
Hi again Felicite,
Good luck on Sunday. As for the makeup, it only comes with practice and observation. I always take notice of the way GG's do their make up and practice a lot then take photos with a digital camera to study the results.
Unfortunately I won't be at the LFF this month as I've been off sick for two months, and being self employed, just can't afford it. (I can never go to one of these events without spending a fortune!)
Have a ball on Sunday,
Barbara. x