PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Everyone

Nikki Rich
01-14-2014, 01:10 PM
I've been away for a while, serveral reasons none of which are good ones. I just want to say thank you to all of you that either post your thoughts, comment your thoughts or just read these thoughts.It is helpful to know that the thoughts in our heads are not just in our heads. I don't know that anyone,that is not a crossdresser can ever fully understand what goes on in our heads. My wife knows about my crossdressing and is supportive but it's hard to explain these thoughts sometimes so I personnally shut down the lines of communication between us, I know that's not fair to her and I'm trying to do better. I guess there is still some of the shame of who I am there and I allow it to control me.

bethcgy
01-14-2014, 01:12 PM
Hugs Nikki. Hear ya. For me, I learn't last year that it is very important to be able to love myself firstly and foremostly before I could really love anyone else. Else, it wants to control me instead of letting me be free :)

Beverley Sims
01-15-2014, 05:58 AM
Nikki,
I think a good outlet is to make some light comments about your thoughts. :)
Do not think of them as being thought in the depths of despair.

Katey888
01-15-2014, 06:33 AM
Hi Nikki,
It's hard to avoid the blame and shame game in our heads - unfortunately the rest of the misunderstanding world is always there reminding us of why we seem slightly screwy. But we're not bad people - far from it. And we're not doing anything wrong, though society at large sometimes makes us feel that way. If you can get through that, I think it makes things easier, but I know it doesn't completely eliminate our internal feelings.
At least you know you are not alone in that :hugs:
Katey x

mykell
01-15-2014, 07:53 AM
just had the reveal with my mrs., she wouldnt talk but she e-mailed me, when i got the mail i went downstairs to answer her questions, she asked that i reply in an e-mail, didnt like that idea so i composed a letter, when doing the letter i feel it was easier to articulate my feelings as i composed my thoughts, when blurting out my reveal i was not able to go back and adjust words, their order, how it flowed, does it make sense, this may help you guys, i dont think a communication shutdown is the way to go...