PDA

View Full Version : Going for my first makeover

Carlacd
01-05-2006, 08:09 PM
Will be going to Las Vegas next week. I am in the process of booking an appointment at the Glamour Boutique. A big Hugs goes out to Holly for the great advice when we chatted the other night.
This will be a first for me with make up, other than when i end up looking like bozo the clown when i try to do it.
Very nevrous about doing it, but it could be a once in a life time chance , just to see, what if.
Hopeing to get the wife to pay for it as it will be my 51st birthday. She knows that i dress, really doesn't understand it. But she knows that there are times, that i feel the need to.
I told her that she doesn't have to go with me, or see when i am done. but that it would be the best BD present i could ever get.
Plus she had made the statement the other night, "that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" We''ll see what happens.
Thanks again Holy, your're the best.:cheeky:

Kath
01-05-2006, 08:13 PM
Carla, good luck on the makeover. Be sure to post a picture for us. That has been one of my greatest dreams, but unable to find such a place in the Phoenix area.

Hugs, Kath

Carlacd
01-05-2006, 08:18 PM
Thanks Kath,
I have always wondered if there was any place in Phoenix, that did makeovers. If you ever hear of one, please let me know.

DanaJ
01-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Carla, makeovers are a lot of fun! You will have a blast! But be careful, these makeovers can get addictive ;)

Sharon
01-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Have a great time, Carla. I have a feeling that it won't be "once in a lifetime" once you find out how great it makes you feel (not to mention -- look:) )

Carlacd
01-10-2006, 05:40 AM
Well i made the appointment. Come Friday the 13th starting at noon, i'll find out what i will look like all made up. If the pics don't turn out to bad i'll post when we get back from Vegas, either Sunday night or sometime Monday.
Now the hard choice of figuring out what to wear +?

Tina Dixon
01-10-2006, 06:05 AM
Your going to love it, I cant wait to go back for my second one in about 3 weeks, and what DanaJ says, they are addicting:clap:

rexy
01-10-2006, 06:35 AM
yes they are!! Have fun and enjoy being pampered. I have had three in last month and half.........so great:thumbsup:

TGMarla
01-10-2006, 08:40 AM
Yeah, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas....until you get to Denver or LA!

paulaN
01-10-2006, 09:57 AM
I want'ed to do the same thing when I went to vegas last year but glamor was not open in vegas. Only the one in Reno was open Boo Hoo. Maybe next time for me. I do hope that you have a wonderful time. And send us some pics no matter what You think I will be willing to bet that most of us will think you look vantastic. And don't forget to tell alll about you trip. OH and don't forget to do something realy nice for your wonderful wife too.

JocelynG
01-10-2006, 12:30 PM
That sounds like alot of fun Carla. I've never gotten a professional makeover. That is something that I will do in the future for sure. I hope you have a wonderful time even though it is on Friday the 13th. I sincerely hope your wife supports you as well as that will probably make the trip more enjoyable.Good luck