PDA

View Full Version : Meeting work colleagues at CD event

Talisker
01-14-2014, 05:11 PM
Ok so its not happened to me but has it happened to anyone else? What happened next? Given i work for large company there are sure to be many CDs.

Roli F
01-14-2014, 05:23 PM
It happened to me when I first came out at Sparkle.
Got seen by a colleague who the next day was telling his two friends
unknown to him I got to work early Monday morning
and had already got to the other two colleagues first .
when he didn't think I was able to overhear, the spilling of the beans, I crept up behind him:devil:
his two confident s then casually said "oh is that all" (pause)"Hi Roli" he jumped out of his skin, :eek: soooh funnee to see LOL .:heehee:

Beverley Sims
01-15-2014, 05:54 AM
I told co workers I was going to an "arts ball" all dolled up.
I got encouragement and even clothing to wear.
I was seen by co workers there and they were impressed with my presentation.
I did try bloody hard to get it right though. :)

Rogina B
01-15-2014, 06:33 AM
For those of you with concerns about attending a gathering such as "First Event" shortly,your worries have no basis! You are there,they are there! Chances are both of you are unrecognizable. Most people in the T community respect a bit of privacy,in my experiences.

PretzelGirl
01-16-2014, 12:04 AM
I went to a local group once and a new person showed up dressed en drab. He was obviously uneasy and didn't look up much. But he looked so familiar... He had given his first name so when I went to work that Monday, I punched it in and sure enough, there he was. I never brought it up with him and six months later he was gone. Maybe I will run into him again some day.

Daphne Renee
01-16-2014, 12:10 AM
i havent been to any cd events yet.. I am going in September.. I think it wold be good though if there was someone I worked with who was there