PDA

View Full Version : most girly manthing

erica12b
01-14-2014, 05:42 PM
Ok so what is your most girly manthing ?

For me its my back pack it has everything my purse would have if i had one (lame iknow but my two worlds dont mix well)

Jenn A116
01-14-2014, 05:45 PM
Got a manicure yesterday. My wife (who does know about Jenn) even paid for it. No, not extensions and polish - just a regular manicure to clean up the nails.

mysticalkatie2014
01-14-2014, 05:48 PM
Applying clear coat varnish to my nails before work that cheers me up all day

Nikki A.
01-14-2014, 06:15 PM
Clear coated nails and a stud earring in each ear. Although I wish I could do something different with the earrings

Rachael Leigh
01-14-2014, 07:45 PM
Been also putting clear polish on my nails very recently as well. As well as wearing my panties to work

erica12b
01-14-2014, 07:58 PM
I do my nails with nail envie,

Anyone have a girly manthing (tools, phone case , backpack ect)

sheilagirl
01-14-2014, 08:06 PM
Make-up. I apply at least, some make-up everyday, even in man-mode. I know many times, especially women, can tell and I've gotten a few compliments. It's fun to do a little gender-bending now and then.

JulianneXD
01-14-2014, 08:12 PM
Colorless lipstick. I know I'm a chicken, but I feel the lipstick even if others can't see it. I also underdress.

PatChick
01-14-2014, 08:13 PM
I wear my hair in braided pigtails

Tina_gm
01-14-2014, 08:36 PM
I guess it would be shaving legs and underarms and some slightly long nails for me.

Sarah Marie
01-14-2014, 08:45 PM
I wear scarves as an accessory! I love them!

erica12b
01-15-2014, 01:22 AM
Im getting some ideas, lol dont know if i can do the makeup thing but it makes me smile thinking about it lol

heatherdress
01-15-2014, 02:35 AM
I wear 3 inch heels with longer length boot cut jeans.

bridget thronton
01-15-2014, 02:46 AM
Nude lipstick

Beverley Sims
01-15-2014, 05:11 AM
Clear nail polish.

Christina Kay
01-15-2014, 06:55 AM
shaving legs and chest and shaping eyebrows

Sarasometimes
01-15-2014, 08:56 AM
Not sure if this counts, but whenever I get my men's haircut I always ask to change into one of those salon gown/robes. Some salons have some clearly feminine robes for sure, best is leopard print.

Also I use Skintimate shave gel for my face and unscented secret deodorant.

AnnieMac
01-15-2014, 09:39 AM
Hmm, my hair and make-up. (only a bit though). In full guy mode, I'm obsessed with my hair I guess. It's down to the bottom of my ears and kind of shaggy dark brown. But I wash, condition and style it every day to be kind of androgynous so it doesn't get too much attention. I guess I also like it because I am at the age where I should have certainly lost some of it or had it go all grey by now, but still got it-still brown. I owe that to grandmother genes 's my father's side who died with a full head of jet black hair. Pretty much wore my hair that way since college, except for a few years I had it cut very short in a "business man's" cut, and when I look back at those pictures, I look liked a dork that way, so I went back to my natural shagginess.

Make-up every day. I only use a little like our GG's do, not to CD but to simple look better. If they can do it we can too! I have very bad under eye circles, been that way since I was 15. Finally said the hell with that, and use a nice concealer followed by a little foundation, and a tiny bit of blush or bronzer, all set with translucent powder. Makes me look much better, and not like I had been up all night. Now people don't keep asking me if I feel all right. It doesn't look girly in the least. Just a nice clean "younger" man's look. Although when I do get brave, I sometimes wear a little nuetral lip color or lip gloss.

Tracii G
01-15-2014, 09:50 AM
Just a little mascara most days because my eyelashes are really sparse and light in color.
I do brush a little mascara on my eyebrows because they are very sparse as well.
Some days a light foundation and a touch of lip color.
Since my hair has about 2 years of growth I style it with hot rollers a lot to put some curl in it. I do get compliments on my hair from men and women.

AndreaCD1963
01-15-2014, 09:51 AM
Hmmmm, so many to list
My black purse, nicely manicured nails (OPI Rosy Future currently), pedicured toes (bright red currently), shaved legs (and everything else), small hoop earrings in both ears. All are me every day.

Rachel_B
01-15-2014, 10:21 AM
I would have to say that my most girly manthing would have to my eyebrows. I have people ask me if I have them shaped, I've only had them shaped just once. I guess I could say that my eyes are another but I only had one person comment on them but that was also a GG she only liked blue eyes on girls and not guys.

Lynn Marie
01-15-2014, 10:32 AM
A baby blue Prius? Oh yeah, that makes me gay.

Tracii G
01-15-2014, 10:43 AM
Any color Prius will make you gay Lynn :)

AnnieMac
01-15-2014, 11:15 AM
Haha, that would be CCD, Car Cross Dressing! A lot like automobile racism if you hate Hyundai's, Hondas, or VW's. :)
I once read a really stupid article that mentioned that the most preferred cars of choice for gay men were Jeep Wranglers, and Mazda Miata's.
Well I have an awesome Jeep Wrangler that I have had for about ten years, and I have always thought a little Miata would be a blast to drive around in.
So there ya go - I am an automobile sissy too!!

PS . . but I did also give some real thought to how going out dressed in public driving my Jeep, would make me less passable than my wife's car.

wilt575
01-15-2014, 02:51 PM
Would breast implants qualify?

erica12b
01-15-2014, 08:20 PM
On the implants i would say no, unless they are peck implants then i would still say no but that you should have just gone for the girl size ,lol

I have a chezzy grin on all day thinking about this thread ,lol.

KimberlyJean
01-15-2014, 08:28 PM
I wear a woman's wedding band. It is plain silver tone tungsten carbide but it is thin and woman's ring. My wife let me get it because it is thin, and I don't like the big thick bands.

Alaina Ann
01-15-2014, 09:19 PM
I have French Nails polished with a dull clear coat which eventually develops a soft shine. Nylon spandex panties, a little cover girl with a blush. No one has ever noticed or at least made a comment.

Marcelle
01-15-2014, 09:43 PM
Any color Prius will make you gay Lynn :)

LOL Tracii.

I am going to go with the backpack as well. In the end it really is a man purse for me.

Hugs

Isha

bomba
01-16-2014, 02:37 AM
lucky girl

bomba
01-16-2014, 02:46 AM
in the winter i shave my whole body.plus i pluck my eyebrows and use colored chapstick

erica12b
01-16-2014, 07:49 PM
I do pluck my unibrow , lol.

marsha leanne
01-16-2014, 08:07 PM
I carry a fanny pak slung over my sholder, my armpits are shaved, and I do 'manscape' my brows. can't stand them bushy and am considering using brow color to cover up the grey hairs that have begun to show up!

gwencd158
01-18-2014, 01:04 PM
I am pretty much a man all the time - I do shave my pits though

Jonithan
01-18-2014, 02:39 PM
I have small feet. Size six. Not much size six in the men's dept. So, size eight women's it is. Been like that for over a decade. I also have a 'Hello Kitty' charm dangling from my phone and a rhinestone license plate frame on the car. I have little girls so people think it's for them.

Joni

JennyLynn
01-18-2014, 02:50 PM
It would have to be my complete shaving. I'm not a hairy guy by any stretch, but I hate hair except on my head. No chest hair (only had 5 or 6 hairs there anyways), shave the underarms, legs and well.. not to get too personal....the boys and a neat hairclipper trim around them. Since my wife and I quit having sex years ago, she doesn't even notice. The other "girly" thing, which I think is silly as we should all embrace our emotions, is crying at tear jerking movies. I cry like a baby at a good heart ripping movie!!

Katey888
01-18-2014, 03:05 PM
Gosh - other than shaving chest, legs and underarm (which I don't really count as apparently lots of 'real' men do anyway) - all I can think of is, strawberry flavoured chapstick. :eek:

Am I disowned?

Katey x

Courtney Ramona
01-18-2014, 04:35 PM
My lunch bag it is my purse.

Maxi
01-18-2014, 11:09 PM
I smoke a pink pipe. Best smoking, longest lasting pipe I have ever purchased. Even my guy friends have never asked about it. They just watch me enjoy it.

erica12b
01-19-2014, 01:14 AM
It Kind of sounds like we all have a small fem thing we do/have but it by its self has (yet) not hurt our male selfs in guy mode

paulaprimo
01-19-2014, 03:02 AM
other than a smoth body, painted toe nails, long finger nails, plucked eye brows, 20 inch long curly hair, and 5 earrings...not too much.
its funny though, in drab mode i'm constantly called miss, ma'am and lady when people come up to me from behind, and then the last time
i was out dressed some guy referred to me as "him"...i just don't get it! lol :)

on second thought, maybe i don't need to crossdress...

Jane G
01-19-2014, 04:28 AM
Haha, that would be CCD, Car Cross Dressing! This could be a whole new thread Annie.

My man bag, complete with Compaq & compact.

My Z4 Roadster.

devida
01-19-2014, 08:36 AM
I had to stop carrying a wallet because none of my pants seem to have pockets any more or if they did they were as useless as pockets on a tee shirt. I tried a messenger bag and a backpack but they were too large. I ended up with a clutch, which is just great. It carries my phone, keys, cards, money, and glasses. It's black leather and looks like a women's accessory to me but it's marketed to men and has a tiny Swiss Flag button on it. Nobody pays any attention to it so I guess it isn't as girly as I think. Course I'm usually wearing make-up, women's pants and tops so maybe its the most manly girl thing I'm wearing.

sonialexis
02-07-2014, 04:45 PM
i thought i was the only one to have an erection when i first did, then i thought i was the only one to like dressing up, now the long nails with the clear varnish mine's glossy. i also like a subtle eyeliner and i underdress sometimes. oh and of course shaved legs and chest not a lot of hair on my arms and oh someone did say he was a man size 6 i fit into it but i wear a size 7. what do they say about a man and his shoe size?:o

NV Susan
02-07-2014, 05:16 PM
I wear a panty liner most days, try to keep my nails long....

junetv
02-07-2014, 05:31 PM
boyshort panties :)

Aly Cat
02-07-2014, 05:56 PM
Hmm...where to begin. (Im going about this on an average work day) I shape my eyebrows and darken them with eyeshadow, I wear full eyeshadow on my eyes, mascara, concealer, a very light pink lipstick almost nude color, shave my body from face to toes, paint my toenails (current nails picture attached), paint my fingernails clear matte finish, growing my hair out, underdress, and have my ears pierced.
When Im not at work, I wear flats, girls jeans/skirt, girls top, full makeup with a darker lipstick, jewelry, purse, girly sunglasses, etc.

Not sure I fall into the right category though since I am almost never in manmode anymore. Im pretty much full time now.

njcddresser
02-07-2014, 07:10 PM
Not sure which one thing would be the most girlie, but I do do all of these...

Panties every day, clear polish on the fingers, color on the toes, clear mascara on work days, a little mascara and eye shadows most other times, knee highs instead of socks, girlie jeans, not guys, eye brows very feminine looking and shave my legs every day,

Yeah I'm girlie what can I say!!

Vanessa Rose
02-07-2014, 07:20 PM
mirror..

Anna H
02-07-2014, 07:28 PM
Anyone have a girly manthing (tools, phone case , backpack ect)

I used to have a habit of using *Pink* paint or tape to mark my tools on
construction jobs. I did that for most of my life.

There was some thinking that your tools were less likely to be borrowed
or 'walk-off' but I can't say for sure that it actually worked.

But!...my tool were always easier to spot when someone else did have them.
There was no doubt who they belonged to.

FeliciaCDSNJ
02-07-2014, 07:36 PM
My toes are painted 24/7, I carry around a purse, I need to get my finger nails done, they look horrible. I'm always underdressed and I wear a pair of dolphin hoop earrings in my first holes with huggie earrings on my next two holes in each ear. I tend to get feminine earrings when I go shopping for them. Thinking about getting another set of holes in my lobes to make it an uneven 9 piercings lol.

Diversity
02-07-2014, 08:03 PM
Most girly manthing?
I wear panties everyday and a nightgown to bed every evening (wife approves of this).
Di

Caden Lane
02-07-2014, 08:12 PM
My Caden diary on my Nook and phone is pink.

BLUE ORCHID
02-07-2014, 09:18 PM
Hi Erica, Clear coat nails 24/7/365.

Christie ann
02-07-2014, 10:23 PM
My woman's watch

Christen
02-09-2014, 01:37 AM
This could be a whole new thread Annie.

My man bag, complete with Compaq & compact.

My Z4 Roadster.

Ha, just bought a Z3, even girlier!

Shy_Confusion
02-09-2014, 02:52 AM
I've been using hot pink headphones at work for the last 2 years that are pretty hard to miss. No one's ever said anything.
If that doesn't count I have two Hot Rod magazines rolled up inside a pair of vinyl Wonder Woman costume platform heels in my closet. And yes I get the irony of that.

Jenn A116
02-09-2014, 01:47 PM
Got a manicure yesterday. My wife (who does know about Jenn) even paid for it. No, not extensions and polish - just a regular manicure to clean up the nails.

Following up on my own post, we went back again yesterday. I found I really liked the feel of my nails after the manicure and just might make this a regular occurrence.