PDA

View Full Version : First time out with gf

jolien
01-05-2006, 08:46 PM
I just have to tell this story. I have not posted very much here, so just a little background. Just this past fall was my first time ever out in public. Since then I have been out about five times, always by myself. Well my gf (Stella82) and I both got gift certificates for Christmas, so I decided we should go shopping together. She loved the idea.
We first went to Target where she used her gift card. It was very exciting, but pretty uneventful. No one paid any attention to me. Even when I stood with her at the checkout. We were there for probably 45 minutes. It was so fun.
BTW, my outfit was pretty conservative. Panties, bra, forms, boot cut jeans, brown boots, purple sweater, with a scarf, wig, and hoop earrings. Tried to keep a low profile.
After Target we went to Penny's. There I found a pair of Levi's low cut, flare leg jeans, size 11. She also found some jeans, so into the dressing rooms we went. She went into one stall and I another. That was fun also. Tried on my jeans and they fit great. Then I waited for her to come out and I came out of my room at the same time so we could walk out together. Got the jeans, then found a light green long sleeve T-shirt. Got it also. Then Stella found the cutest red bra for me. 38B and it had a silver heart on the right side. Normally 25.00, on sale for 14.99.
Well, after Penny's we walked through the mall. Not many people, but still exciting. We then went to a shoe store. Stella found a pair of boots. Very cute.
Then probably the most exciting part was we went to eat at a restaurant. I was pretty worried about ordering cause I don't really use a female voice. I ordered my drink okay, then went to the restroom, so Stella could order my food. Went to the ladies room, of course, no one was in there thankfully. Stella said that the waitress came and Stella ordered, then said "and she'll have a taco salad". How cool. Then we ate and left.
So all in all it was pretty uneventful, yet very exciting. I guess you could say, the perfect outing.
Then today, I wore my new jeans, new blouse, panties, girls' socks, women's boots, and my silver stud earrings, all as a boy. Of course, I had my belly button ring in also. You see my new goal is to wear girl's clothes as much as possible and yet still be a boy in public. Went to the grocery store, jewelry store, and dry cleaners. It was very exciting to be wearing all girls' clothes in public. As Stella would say, I'm her little metrosexual.
Well girls, sorry so long, but I hope you enjoyed it.

Katrina
01-05-2006, 09:10 PM
That's great...I'm glad you had a good time. I'm not sure my GF is open to the idea of going out together yet... :(

BrendaB GG
01-05-2006, 09:52 PM
It was very exciting to be wearing all girls' clothes in public. As Stella would say, I'm her little metrosexual.
Well girls, sorry so long, but I hope you enjoyed it.

My SO loves to wear girls jeans out as well. I'll try to get her to be a little more daring and wear all girls clothes too! So glad you two had a good time!
Brenda GG

stella82 GG
01-06-2006, 02:50 AM
That was SO MUCH FUN! I really enjoyed it and it was nice to see Jolien have so much fun. I kept forgetting she was a "girl", though. It was still instinct to act like he was my boyfriend and we were out shopping. I can't even tell you how many times I called him "baby"! Whoops!:p Just when I thought I was doing okay, I'd yell out, "Baby, come look at this bra!!". Nobody noticed, though. I would try to see other people react to him when we walked by and NOBODY DID. He looked great. 100% passable. And HOT! I'm so proud of him. My mom even saw him and thought he looked great. She was very impressed. :o