PDA

View Full Version : Feeling pretty

Kate Simmons
01-15-2014, 10:58 AM
Not sure if I touched on this before. If I did feel free to slap me. Anyway, I'm wondering when you take the time to do a really good job getting dressed up en femme and go out, how do you feel about yourself? I can't help but feel if I look pretty, I feel pretty and feel pretty good about myself. This is especially true when I go to the club and dance in front of others. It feels exhilarating and I feel good throughout my whole being. How do you feel when you dress to the "nines" and go out? :battingeyelashes::)

Beverley Sims
01-15-2014, 11:46 AM
Kate,
When I make the effort, the effort is definitely worthwhile and I will strut my stuff.

Debra Russell
01-15-2014, 12:47 PM
I have dressed and gone out and being particularly pleased text a picture to my wife titled feeling pretty ? in which she replied Yes ... and yes I do feel pretty..........................Debra

Stephanie47
01-15-2014, 12:56 PM
When fully en femme I feel sensual, even if I am doing domestic chores. I know my wife would tell me I'm nuts, not for just wearing women's clothing, but, also for feeling sensual doing the laundry, ironing, vacuuming, etc. Heck, if I were her I'd tell me to feel sensual all the time, but, get all those chores done.

Heather-Hill
01-15-2014, 02:44 PM
Hi all, I always feel pretty and most of all feminine but unfortunately have no-one to share it with as my SO bans me to the bedroom for my 'me time'. She does not want to see even a picture of me!
Love Heather XX

Jenniferathome
01-15-2014, 02:54 PM
When I go out, I do want to look my best. I think that is no different than my wife. But here is weirdest part: I want to look good FOR my wife. I want her to not be embarrassed by me. How crazy is that?

carhill2mn
01-15-2014, 04:45 PM
I feel good about myself whenever I am en femme. I do not always "dress to the nines" but I always try to look nice.

AKADonna
01-15-2014, 04:51 PM
Being over 70, 6'2, 250, bald with a large gut and size 15 feet, I know that I would have difficulty passing at midnight in a coal mine, but that doesn't stop me from dressing up! Most days, I simply underdress my drab clothes or wear a nice little top, nylons and makeup around the house. When I do get the rare opportunity to dress, it's usually at a makeover or something like that where I am not alone on public display. (I have to be very careful about pics of me getting back to my 7 grandchildren or their parents). I just love the feminine feeling that I get with the hug of the bra or the tug of a garter!

LaraPeterson
01-15-2014, 05:42 PM
Kate, I'm with Stephanie on this one--sensual is the word. Even when I'm sitting buck-naked in the bathroom looking down at freshly painted nails, I feel pretty. Darn it, then I have to get up and look in the mirror.

PaulaQ
01-15-2014, 05:57 PM
Yes, I feel pretty when I'm really dressed to the nines. I'm starting to have breasts of my own, my shape is changing, I have less beard shadow - all of that helps a lot. I have hair now, that also helps immensely. But really dressing nicely and doing a careful job on my makeup and accessories just feels great. I feel a lot more like a woman now, and some days I feel like a pretty one. Now if I can arrange for some time with the plastic surgeon, I'll feel amazing.

Cheryl T
01-15-2014, 06:56 PM
Dressed to the nines and going out is wonderful. I feel feminine, sexy and so good about myself. It's a feeling I've never gotten no matter how I dressed as a male.

kimdl93
01-15-2014, 09:13 PM
I never, ever feel "pretty". At best I feel presentable...not awful.

GinaD
01-15-2014, 09:22 PM
I really feel its all worth it if I can look in the mirror and say to myself "I actually look pretty!" As I get older, I don't look as good as I think I did when I was younger, but I can still pull off pretty if I try. Feeling pretty is a big part of why I do what I do. I just like the feeling also.

Terri Andrews
01-15-2014, 09:49 PM
I love the feeling of Skirts,dresses,stockings and heels when I go out ,but I am wearing slacks a lot and I still feel very femmine,
I do love being a Girl

franlee
01-15-2014, 10:32 PM
The days of feeling and looking pretty have long past. I can't see ever looking pretty again, exceptible is good enough. But back in the 70's on up into the 90's with my wife assistance I could look pretty enough to get by and that made me feel pretty. I wish I had experienced more back then and had a camera on hand for all the time we did go out. Even the sessions for staying home were good then. But I have no delussions that I will ever travel those roads again. To many years and many more pounds, short of a miracle. This is a warnning to you that still can, take pictures and don't let any oppotunity to CD slip by, you will regret it!!!!!!!!!!

Heather W
01-16-2014, 05:05 AM
There are times I am just dressing for the evening and do a quick make-up job and look in t he mirror and say to myself how pretty I am :battingeyelashes: Other times I take my time and see a beautiful woman :daydreaming: yet still other times I look in the mirror and see a man in a wig and make-up :sad: Must be the lighting :heehee:

Adriana Moretti
01-16-2014, 05:34 AM
I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and bright
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight
I feel charming
Oh so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I'm real
See the pretty girl in that mirror there?
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face
Such a pretty dress
Such a pretty smile
Such a pretty me!
I feel stunning
And entrancing
Feel like running
And dancing for joy
For I'm loved