PDA

View Full Version : Longest time without dressing

Samantha_Smile
01-15-2014, 12:29 PM
Okay, so I looked back over my posts to see when it was I last dressed.
Turns out it was the 18th of December.
Ive never, NEVER gone that long without dolling up since my GF learned about Samantha.
My chest and underarm hair grew back almost completely until I shaved it off the other day, made me feel disgusting.
I got a lot of new clothes over xmas from ebay, new makeup, new nails, nail foils, false lashes, even got my first pair of 'proper' (purchased) breast forms. Got a new wig in the mail and some stuff turned up from the matalan sale yesterday (I got a skirt, dress, bra and thong for £11!!!!!)

I'm telling you folks, Im going to BURST if I dont get some girl time soon.

My question to you lot is, what's the longest time you went without dressing, and how did you feel during this time until you were able to dress again?

-x-

Stephanie47
01-15-2014, 01:06 PM
Every summer from the last day of school in mid June to the first Wednesday after Labor Day. So much for being married to a school teacher.

Karmen
01-15-2014, 01:16 PM
A few months, but it is a long time since then.

Rachael Leigh
01-15-2014, 01:34 PM
I would have to say I went prob 3 to 4 years where I wasn't doing any dressing. At that point I really thought I was done with it. I was ok with not doing it but then Im not sure what changed maybe wanting to loose weight and knowing I would enjoy wearing the cute girls stuff to workout in on my treadmill or looking at that nasty hair on my legs.
That was prob a year and a half ago and the pink fog is in full force.
I began a new journey trying to figure out is this really who I am and how do I reconcile this part of me with my faith,
Well I'm still here and have made many friends so time will tell if Im just going to fully accept this as part of me or not but the results are pretty good so far.
Hugs Leigh

lovetobedani
01-15-2014, 01:53 PM
The longest I've gone is about 10 years. All that time I wanted to but couldn't. It was torchure.

suzy1
01-15-2014, 02:26 PM
From the time I was 14 years old until I was about 25 years old.
In complete denial, not something I would recommend!:sad:

The longest now is three days when I am at a motor race meeting. But by day three I am not a happy bunny.:eek:

Melissa in SE Tn
01-15-2014, 03:28 PM
It has been over three weeks & counting. This drought is torture . I need to feel the utter joy of hose & heels to relieve this tension.

PaulaQ
01-15-2014, 03:29 PM
15 years. Don't try this at home.

antonia_bee
01-15-2014, 03:34 PM
A few years at least. It was a conscious decision. Once I started again, I soon fell back into it though

Katey888
01-15-2014, 04:01 PM
Probably about 10 years. Covered a period of 1 unhappy long term relationship (nothing to do with CD), couple of casual and one serious affaire d'coeur, and 1 happy and fulfilled marriage. Go figure there's a connection...
Katey x

laciewhite
01-15-2014, 04:11 PM
ditto on the 10 years thing. too many kids not enough free/private time so i gave up for a decade. kids all at school now and i work from home so started setting aside a bit of time to indulge myself again and its so great to be back. too great. in fact almost scary the appetite i have for it right now..

Jilly
01-15-2014, 04:25 PM
At 18, I told my then girlfriend about my dressing. She was NOT accepting of it, and I agreed to cut it out cold turkey. I went nearly a year without so much as putting a pair of knickers on.

I really missed it, and still had the urges, just tried to suppress them. My leg hair grew, and I felt like part of me was being strangled.

When we split up (she went to University in London), I dressed the very next day, and the feeling was amazing. More so, that I was wearing her clothes!! I felt so defiant, and yet happy.

I have not had a break since, although the leg hair is still there!

Tina955
01-15-2014, 04:37 PM
About 28 years for me. The last 27 years of our 34 year marriage, then my wife passed away from breast cancer. Out of guilt, I dint even want to think about dressing even tho it haunted me. Then a little more than year after she passed, the flood gates opened. In one month, I spent $1500.00 on everything from heels to wig and everything that goes in between.
Also some serious GD to boot.

Tina

Heather-Hill
01-15-2014, 05:48 PM
Hi Smile, a great question! I did spend several years where I managed to suppress my desire whilst bringing up the family. More recently they have all left home but my wife is not at all keen on my resumed cross dressing. Now I have occasional allotted time when there are no grandchildren or commitments, sometimes life is tedious.

I want to peruse the ability to go out with other CD's for an evening of Dance/Film/Dinner etc. if only to have a little more feminine time.
Belated Happy New Year to all.

Love Heather XXX

LaraPeterson
01-15-2014, 05:51 PM
Samantha, you are so pretty I don't know how you could go 24 hours much less two+ weeks. I've gone for weeks at a time through no decision of my own. It's very difficult to lay in a swamp in a ghillie suit wearing a thong and a bra.

Georgina
01-15-2014, 05:53 PM
80 days would be the longest period without dressing. Went on a round the world trip and didn't miss it. But the day I got home!

Madilyn A.
01-15-2014, 06:07 PM
I gave it up for good several times for periods of about 2 years. Most recently I seem to have given it up for about 6 months every so often. Obviously, I know it will begin again so why do I give it up ??

Vanessa5
01-15-2014, 07:18 PM
I have real difficulty in giving up for any length of time. The absolute most I have been not crossdressed in some form is about 2 weeks. Makes me just miserable to be around.

Beverley Sims
01-16-2014, 12:39 AM
I had a three year hiatus from about age one to four. :)
In more modern times there were a lot of gaps that lasted between one and two weeks.

While I was in the services I might add.

Adriana Moretti
01-16-2014, 01:27 AM
8 year hiatus..........not by choice....and no i wasnt in jail LOL....

Loveday
01-16-2014, 02:25 AM
Last summer while rebuilding a rooftop I would go maybe 10 to 12 hours a day while on the roof. I was going nuts on that roof in male jeans and a male t shirt. It felt so good to get inside at the end of the day and dress in a mini skirt and strappy top - the way I want to be.

Ressie
01-16-2014, 12:43 PM
So y'all actually wear women's clothes? This is shocking! :D

Janine cd
01-16-2014, 02:02 PM
I think it was about 3 months that I went without dressing. It was a very difficult time in my life.

kelly0
01-16-2014, 02:07 PM
just went 4.5 months. last time i dressed before sunday, monday and tuesday nights this week was Labor Day wknd. all about opportunity.

plus fall/winter are very busy times for kid's sports.

like the other girls say here, it wasnt easy.

Kristy 56
01-16-2014, 02:19 PM
Probably about 10 - 15 years when I was much younger. Wasn't as easy back then,and definitely any support groups like this.

Julia NZ
01-16-2014, 02:22 PM
I'm currently at 3 months 6 days without dressing. My Mum has been staying with us for 3 months and has just left for home. Sure have missed it but I'm dressing today. For sure!

Trisha91
02-02-2014, 05:47 PM
A year after I first started, since I felt so embarassed, but the urges wouldn't stop, so now I do it every month or so. And its fantastic!

Milou
02-02-2014, 06:47 PM
7 years and still counting. Will start in April, hopefully.

LadyInRed
02-02-2014, 07:01 PM
about 15 years was my record, however since I started back up, 18 days and I was going squirly

Vanessa Rose
02-02-2014, 07:54 PM
Two or three years

How can you go 3 years. I just don't know how I did that.

Vanny

Emma.M
02-02-2014, 10:13 PM
My longest time was probably for a few year (2+).
It didn't really bother me too much, I was busy with other parts of my life :)

heatherdress
02-03-2014, 12:38 AM
I usually dress every day - even if it is later at night to go to bed. A while ago, I had to stop dressing because my wife's best friend moved in with us as a roommate. She was going through a divorce and we opened our home to her. I was faced with an almost indefinite inability to dress.

It seemed like a long period of time - maybe a few weeks. I missed dressing as Heather. A part of me was dead. It was depressing.

But then she discovered Heather - on her own.

We were not sure how she did it - just put a lot of pieces together and said she had suspicions prior to moving in. She finally admitted her suspicions to my wife and my wife then showed her pictures of me fully dressed. When I came home from work, my wife shared the discovery and said she her roommate wanted to see me dressed as soon as possible. I went all out - dress, nylons, heels, makeup, breasts, jewelry, wig, nails - and nervously came downstairs to meet my new roommate. She loved how I looked and I was so relieved. I was able to dress again. Every night, three girls had dinner together.

Anna H
02-03-2014, 01:26 AM
10 years. An 24/7 on-call job that made it too risky.

Frustrating as all Hell. I'm only just now getting going
again...(as of about 6 months)...and i feel 10,000 times
better. I'll Never get myself into a position like that again.

:happy:

Lexi Moralas
02-04-2014, 09:14 AM
2 years was my longest but I am currently up to about a year and sadly counting

Millie
02-04-2014, 10:04 AM
Its been over a year, last fall of 2012. I still like to dress, but haven't been in the mood to do so. Still have my clothes and make-up and girlie things, but not interested right now. Maybe because, I'm not out to the general public and I'm on call at work 24/7.

NikkiBeth
02-04-2014, 10:31 AM
My summers and december are always subject to blackout. Taking that out of the equation, it has been about 5 months since Nikki has had her time. I am at 15 days and counting until Nikki can come out and play;)

Lexi_83
02-04-2014, 10:41 AM
First two years of college. I think I spent most of October getting ready for Halloween junior year and went to every party I could find.

BillieJoEllen
02-04-2014, 12:55 PM
When I had to go into the service I had to do a complete purge and then I had to wait three years before I could dress again. When I got out I bought three things with the money I saved. First a car, then some gas and then some women's clothes. I drove to a different city and the drive up there was excruciating thinking about what I was about to buy. A few hours later I had another excruciating experience when I found out that the pink skirt I thought I bought turned out to be culottes!

Anna H
02-04-2014, 01:23 PM
A few hours later I had another excruciating experience when I found out that the pink skirt I thought I bought turned out to be culottes!

Yow! Ouch! Pink Skirt vs culottes = Moon pie vs Lobster dinner.

:rose:

KimCal
03-04-2014, 04:15 AM
Always comes in waves with me. Sometimes I may go a month, and sometimes a couple of years. Definitely the part-time hobbyist here.

natcrys
03-04-2014, 08:03 AM
From 1999 until 2002.. I think I only dressed up once a year.. so busy with studying and graduating, small student room.. no room for clothes and shoes.

Looking back.. I don't know how I mentally survived that period.

tiffanynjcd24
03-04-2014, 08:11 AM
I went two years without dressing. Long story

Julie Denier
03-04-2014, 12:32 PM
Since I started seriously dressing less than 4 years ago, I've had a 15-month gap and I'm currently on a hiatus of about 6 months, but I hope to break that fast in a few days ...

Jaymees22
03-04-2014, 12:57 PM
I think I may have broken a record, I went from when I was 17 to 67, fifty years. I've been making up for it the past two years dressing at least 4 days a week. Jaymee

bimini1
03-04-2014, 04:18 PM
First 3 years of college. Then I started shacking with a girlfriend off campus and that was the end of that. Now if I go more than a week without it body starts aching.