PDA

View Full Version : Wearing a bra with a male tank top in boy mode

SarahUK
01-15-2014, 03:07 PM
Does anyone ever wear a bra while out and about while wearing a male tank top (loose not feminine at all) while clearly looking like a guy and not a girl? The bra straps not being obviously visible, a tank top that is not racerback. Just the bra strap may peek out a little on the side since its still a tank top :)

Anyone ever did this? Did you get any weird looks from people? Or do people just not care?

alisa63
01-15-2014, 04:39 PM
I do some similar stuff. I will do something like wear a cami under my shirt to the gym. The lines are there if people want to focus on them. Sometimes the straps fall off the shoulder and I fix them. I don't think anyone cares or maybe I just don't care if they do!

gautier_nikolai
01-15-2014, 06:01 PM
No probably because tank tops don't suit me in either drab or femme unfotunately.But i would go for it in summer if you like.

You just have to look around at some of the fashion disasters walking around on our shores in summer squeezed into too tight shorts and tanktops etc... with rolls falling out everywhere.

Diversity
01-15-2014, 06:09 PM
I have not done this. The closest I have gone is to wear a bra under a loosely fitted button down men's shirt. Not brave, I know, but nonetheless, enjoyable to me.
Di

Cheryl T
01-15-2014, 06:55 PM
No, sorry, no. I don't mix and match like that and personally dislike dressing like that. If I'm going out I'm feminine all the way. It's not about rubbing my femme things in anyone's face, it's about how I feel and what makes me happy.

darla_g
01-15-2014, 06:59 PM
no never, i don't underdress either. Don't see much point.

Either i am dressing and trying to look like a woman or i am just my guy self. The bra is just for those dressing times and it is for a particular reason as it helps hold in the forms.

Emma Leigh
01-15-2014, 07:14 PM
I dont consider it underdressing....just underwear Darla

Beverley Sims
01-16-2014, 12:42 AM
I would feel more uncomfortable presenting like that than if I wore a wig and female clothes.

FirstTimeCD
01-16-2014, 01:06 AM
Yes I have done that couple of time specially in winter when I have sweater or jacket on. Without jacket or sweater its very difficult to hide bra strap in man tank.

Karmen
01-16-2014, 12:11 PM
I don't like bra that much. I only wear them when fully dressed and I need a bra to hold breast forms.

Jennifer in CO
01-16-2014, 12:28 PM
who wears guys tanks?...not me!

Sissy_Michelle
01-16-2014, 12:57 PM
I under dress a lot and I always wear an undershirt or a tank top when I am out and about. I have seen pointing fingers and have even heard a younger lady ask her mom if I was wearing a bra under my sweatshirt. Only one person had approached me about seeing my bra strap, while in the supermarket. They applauded me for wearing whatever I had wanted to wear, I didn't get it till she told me that she could make out my bra under my sweatshirt :o

From what I have seen so far here is that the great majority doesn't care what you wear, however I haven't been out fully dressed yet.

Good luck SarahUK

AnnaBMarie
01-16-2014, 02:45 PM
I thought I could get away with wearing a compression cami under a knit shirt. I saw a sales lady giving me the eye, but figured there was no way she could tell. When I got home and looked in the mirror I could see the little bumps from the strap adjusters on each shoulder.

SarahUK
01-16-2014, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the responses :)

What I was originally asking was, if you had any reactions of people when one of your bra straps was actually visually visible. As in the strap itself a tiny bit visible on your shoulder on the side of your tank top or the strap falling down your shoulder.

Kayley
01-16-2014, 04:34 PM
If you don't want to get caught, wearing a bra is some what high risk.

darla_g
01-16-2014, 05:24 PM
I dont consider it underdressing....just underwear Darla
I heard that term here i guess. Wearing some articles of women's clothing (including underwear) without trying to present as a women or as a parody of a woman (drag queen) I thought would be the very definition of "underdressing". If not what is your definition of underdressing Emma?

Emma Leigh
01-16-2014, 08:09 PM
I perceive the term underdressing to mean to be wearing "womens" underwear prolly as you say Darla to wear articles of womens clothing without anyone knowing for some sort of excitement...my comment simply meant if it is all you ever wear then therefore it becomes just underwear whatever gender it was originally intended for

marsha leanne
01-16-2014, 08:18 PM
if i wear a tank top, it is a gals tank top! Yes i have worn my bra under, but so far only in the back yard!

lingerieLiz
01-17-2014, 02:10 AM
First of all I don't wear men's tanks of any kind. Second I never felt that straps should be shown as some women and girls do.

I have several tanks and camisoles which I wear under other items. I'm just not the tank type. I might wear a tank with a shirt or blouse unbuttoned.

Aprilrain
01-17-2014, 06:41 AM
I will never understand why a person who does not need a bra would wear one, they're uncomfortable and annoying!

Ellie52
01-17-2014, 06:53 AM
Sounds to me like you want people to notice. If this is case please be careful. Also remember there are cameras everywhere looking for quick pics to put on instagram or youtube. It reminds me of a video on youtube of a guy on the train wearing a bra under a white shirt, and everbody making fun of him..Just saying be careful.....Ellie