PDA

View Full Version : Dangers of Tucking

Aly Cat
01-15-2014, 05:40 PM
Ok, so I was wondering something and I guess this is more directed to those who live this way on a daily basis...
Are you able to tuck everything and keep it in position all day every day? Is that safe? Can it cause problems to testicles twisting or anything like that? I find tucking uncomfortable no matter which way I try it. Dang boys are too over sized i guess or something because they cause quite a bump in the front when I tuck them up and in.
Mainly, I was wondering if it is safe to tuck every day and how those who do it on a daily basis do it successfully and comfortably. I know there is a sticky about tucking and I have tried many of the options listed there...but none of them are very comfortable. Any ideas for someone who is a little more...oversized? (and not in the joystick department...hehe video game terminology, just the boys below).

Cheryl T
01-15-2014, 06:58 PM
I've been tucking every day, all day for a few years now and actually become uncomfortable with the feel of not tucking. I've not experienced any downside to it and enjoy having things out of sight (and out of mind).

darla_g
01-15-2014, 07:01 PM
i suppose you are worried about such things such as sperm motility? I have never heard of long term consequences but if i was trying to go ahead and have a kid i probably wouldn't be tucking.

Cheryl Ann Owens
01-15-2014, 07:09 PM
I've been tucking every day now for at least 20 years being shaved and using medical tape without any problems. Of course I don't tuck when I get a physical. Nothing wrong has been found and I'm beyond having any children so I don't know the effects there. I find it more comfortable to tuck and enjoy the mental and visual well-being and physical feeling down there.

Cheryl Ann

Amberhea
01-15-2014, 07:44 PM
How do you pee while tucked?

Helen Grandeis
01-15-2014, 07:55 PM
I tucked without taping for 14 hours while driving in perfect comfort. It was nice having a smooth front.

mikiSJ
01-15-2014, 08:12 PM
The biological reason the testes are hung outside the body is to keep the spermatoza at a temperature lower than the body's temperature. Pushing the testes up into the inguinal canal defeat the purposes of the scrotum outside the body. Therefore, I would give consideration to tucking if you are planning on having children. (http://www.psmag.com/navigation/health-and-behavior/how-are-they-hanging-56306/)

I would guess the likelihood of testicular torsion occur because of tucking might be slightly elevated, but I have not come across any postings in that regard. But, if it does occur, seek help immediately. (http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/testicular-torsion/basics/definition/con-20033130)

rachael.davis
01-15-2014, 08:42 PM

In a ladylike fashion

Aly Cat
01-15-2014, 09:32 PM
Well, luckily I already have two amazing kids and will not be having anymore so the kids aspect wont be an issue. I suppose if testicular torsion occurs, I can simply have them removed since Im planning on having that eventually done anyways along with everything else that goes with transition. I guess I was just curious about the daily effects. Any tips for making it more comfortable? I know tucking is comfortable for most people but are there any exceptions and helpful tips for those exceptions?

Jilmac
01-15-2014, 10:49 PM
I don't tuck 24/7 but whenever I do (and it's always when I dress fully) it's totally comfortable and feels more natural than having my boys exposed to various hazards. As far as ill side effects, I haven't experienced any.

Beverley Sims
01-16-2014, 12:14 AM
Never has worried me.
Always tucked.
No ill effects.

Sally24
01-16-2014, 08:33 AM
There is so much variability in genitals that not everyone is going to be comfortable or have a flat front. I don't tuck inside but can manage a female look in underwear. You just have to find what works best for you.

Kate Simmons
01-16-2014, 08:33 AM
Anything can potentially be bad for you if done in excess or improperly. Common sense needs to prevail Hon.:battingeyelashes::)

TxCassie
01-16-2014, 08:38 AM
Ditto Miki. There is a reason for our testes are placed outside the body cavity. So, as you say, if you're planning to father a child, it's best not to keep the boys up in the cupboard. And like anything else with our body, if you do experience pain and discomfort, adjustments is in order because your body is telling you, "Ah Hum, Honey!"

Cassie :love:

Sarasometimes
01-16-2014, 09:17 AM
Listen to your body. My boys are not the same size so one is more difficult to tuck than the other and at times isn't as happy in his new room. Usually this is because I didn't get him up into the canal but just under the skin. I can't comment on long term tucking since i don't do more than 5 or 6 hours.
Tucking does make me feel more girly withthe flatter front and leg crossing is really easy.
Does anyone experience discomfort in what is tucked under, I use just a firm control brief to tuck with? Chaffing issues?

Alaina Ann
01-16-2014, 10:18 AM
Not real big, so I just wear nylon spandex panties with a panty liner. Gives a real nice smooth look that feels great.

EllenJo
01-16-2014, 11:39 AM
I have been tucking for several years, 24/7 with no ill effects. I am not real big to begin with so I just slip the boys up where they belong and let my panties with a liner hold everything in place. No tape or anything like that. It took a little bit for the wife to get use to seeing me this way but as long as everything works when she wants it too she is fine with it and believe me, everything works just fine. A few years ago while moving some office furniture at work, I took a shot to the groin that in the past would have brought me to my knees. I did not feel any pain at all and was just fine so I see that as a benefit. I know we are all different so you just have to find what works for you.
Hugs
Ellen Jo

MarciManseau
01-16-2014, 11:49 AM

Just the testicles are tucked back into the cavity where they descended from originally, so you just lower your panties and pee. I've been tucking 24/7 (except for showering) for at least 12 years with no ill effects... so far. I don't even use tape just snug panties with an Always sanitary napkin. I have a very smooth appearance.

Janine cd
01-16-2014, 02:05 PM
I tuck without taping every day. It has never been uncomfortable and really makes me feel very feminine.

KaceyR
01-16-2014, 03:06 PM
While I haven't tucked every day..when I have I've not had issues with it too much. I've tried taping (while good for arranging equipment 'aarangement' for later 'waterworks' It's felt a bit stretchy form the front (when done securely). I've done the Koala swimwear thing, and gaffs. Both have issues with my own situation..got a lot of 'baggage' to deal with...not whats in the bags however..the excess skin starting to pinch outside. Gaff seems to last longer w/o pinching. To be honest tho...I don't have a big size to deal with.. So when skirting or dresses.. Panties and pantyhose hold everything up by themselves w/o a problem.
As far as safety.. As long as you're not forcing things, and they are able to be stuffed up there, then it should be OK. Torsion/twistedness is possible but rarer. For the sperm side of things.. Usually nothing permanent.. If you've tucked forever, but are just now wanting a kid.. Just stay untucked and let 'em make new batches till the necessary work (or play :)) is successful. The temp differences affect survivability of sperm cells, not the testes itself which constantly chugs out new sperm all the time.

bimini1
01-16-2014, 04:40 PM
I have tucked comfortably everytime I dress but have often wondered could you possibly squish or inadvertently crush a testicle? They seem to be pretty delicate if you get hit there.

Marcie
01-16-2014, 04:48 PM
I have had two hernia surgeries. I know that a mesh is inserted in the tube to give the canal strength. I don't know if I should try to tuck or not. Does anyone have advice?

JackieInPA
01-16-2014, 05:07 PM
I sooooo read that with an F...blushes at unladylike thoughts

Billiejosehine
01-16-2014, 05:14 PM
Over the past few years I have learned about different methods of tucking and have attempted to tuck several times in the past. Some methods seemed hard and confusing, while others worked well, but found I was constantly readjusting to keep things in place. I personally started tucking more consistently about a month ago, so I'm still pretty new at this.
When I first started really tucking a month ago, it felt uncomfortable, but as I did it more and found what worked for me; I got better at it. I'm now used to the feeling of being tucked and actually prefer being that way 24/7 because it's more comfortable. The only time I don't tuck is when taking showers of course. I haven't noticed any problems by tucking all the time and if tucking did affect my ability to have children, it would be no concern to me; as I am done having children and had a vasectomy done.

TxCassie
01-16-2014, 08:10 PM
Oh wow, Marcie, I just had my hernia on the left side last September. I haven't tried to tuck just yet. My doc used the mesh as well. I think if we are gentle, we shouldn't have a problem. But as someone said earlier, listen to your body. Adjust when necessary, and give them boys a break, let those boys free for awhile. LOL - Cassie :love:

KaceyR
01-16-2014, 08:57 PM
I have had two hernia surgeries. I know that a mesh is inserted in the tube to give the canal strength. I don't know if I should try to tuck or not. Does anyone have advice?

Hmm. I had a double hernia surgery.. and it only now just dawned on me that those "canals" were where I was feeling the hernia problems before that. (just never connected the 'location' for some reason). Mine was using those scopes/etc thru 2 small slits. Not fully cut-open surgery. So..that being said...I don't think it's that bad. At least hasn't been for me. Unless there's some other reworking surgery-wise in a different way..it's not caused me any issue. Now some may be erm...testicle-size related. Mine aren't as huge so I know it's not reaching all the way to the top of the canal when tucked. Maybe really only halfway up. So it's not really got close to where the surgery would have been.

I sooooo read that with an F...blushes at unladylike thoughts
Tuck,tuck bo buck.. banana fana.... (name game song :) )

Aprilrain
01-17-2014, 06:50 AM
Hormones help a lot, they will shrink your testicals.

As others have said. I just push them up inside me, fold my penis back between my legs and fold the scrotal skin over that. I then wear 2 pairs of tight underwear. This even works with a bathing suit.

I can't wait till they're just gone though, that will be so much easier. Im seeing a dr about that this weekend!

Aly Cat
01-17-2014, 11:38 AM
Thank you April. That is good news for sure. That's what I was hoping to hear. I'm with you on can't waiting until they are just gone.

Debby1194
01-21-2014, 01:23 PM
I have tucked for as long as 40 hours straight without any issues. It sometimes takes a little while to get used to having everything back in position once the tape is removed.

Tracii G
01-21-2014, 01:33 PM
Debated having mine removed but if there is nothing wrong down there physically I'm sure a surgeon wouldn't do it just because I asked.
As far as tucking once I found the right spot I have had no issues.

Sometimes Steffi
01-21-2014, 11:10 PM
I'm not sure if it's good or bad, but I'm small enough that I don't have to tuck. Just a tight panty seems to work for me.

I'm not sure if the girling caused the boys to shrink, or if they shrank and got me more into girling.

Robertacd
01-22-2014, 12:37 AM
I tuck everyday all day. But just a 'simple tuck' with well fitting panties no tape or anything like that.

Haven't noticed any ill effects in well over a decade.