PDA

View Full Version : Here I sit in a bra and panties !

Maggie O'neal
01-16-2014, 12:06 PM
Since joining the other day I have felt like a 2 ton weight was taken off my back.
Thank you one and all..
I hadn't dressed in quite a while,years. Talking with everyone has helped me so much.
Last evening I was sitting about 10 feet from my wife looking at lingere and dresses and planning a shopping trip today. I was excited and anxious to say the least .
Then the snow hit canceling my trip .
I decided to try my wife's underwear. Too small but it will do for a little while today!
Only here will someone understand how happy and excited I am !!

Again thank you all

Princess Grandpa
01-16-2014, 12:18 PM
I'm very happy for you Maggie! I know how much it meant to me to come to understand and accept these needs. Ok I don't really understand them but I understand I have these needs and that's enough for me. Finding this site and learning there were so many others with similar needs was shocking and encouraging.

P.S. Unless you have your wife's permission it's probably not a good idea to stretch out her panties.
Hug
Rita

Karren H
01-16-2014, 01:05 PM
When I'm home alone and the urge strikes I can't "borrow" my wifes lingerie... its way too big! So I go play hockey.... Hitting someone is better than wearing a baggy bra any day! lol

whowhatwhen
01-16-2014, 01:08 PM
What about hitting someone while wearing a baggy bra?
Probably a huge market you can tap into :P

Karren H
01-16-2014, 01:15 PM
Most of the women in the league are wearing tight sports bras.... though some of the guys.... I've seen them wearing baggy girdles and drooping stockings! lol

Maggie O'neal
01-16-2014, 01:28 PM
My wife recently lost quite a bit of weight recently so there wasn't too much stretch lol ! Besides our taste in lingerie is very different.

stacycoral
01-16-2014, 01:31 PM
Well Maggie, I hope you can go shopping soon, nothing like the proper size to make a girl feel good about herself, welcome to the site, you will feel like this is your second home in a few hours or more, the ladies here will give you help if they can, special that wonderful lady KARREN. you will just love what she has to say, Maggie, feel free to PM. the girls here if you have something to talk about not on a thread, just know we are glad your here, and we do understand. hugs., & welcome

Jorja
01-16-2014, 01:34 PM
One step at a time, Maggie. Your day in the sun.... er... pink fog will come. Life has a way of screwing with the best of us. ;)

Beverley Sims
01-18-2014, 12:28 PM
I advocate,
"Get your own stuff."
Much better.

Katey888
01-18-2014, 01:03 PM
Whatever makes you happy Maggie :D

I'm sure when you get our from under the frozen stuff the prospect of something brand new and explicitly yours will be an even better feeling!

And yes - boy, do we understand... :yahoo:

Katey x

vallerie lacy
01-18-2014, 01:56 PM
I'm sure that we can all understand your excitement. Isn't it great to get that weight off your back.

RADER
01-18-2014, 06:37 PM
Hi Maggie:
Like yourself, finding this forum was a real life changer. I new other people cross dressed, but I
felt that for the most part I was the only pebble on the beach. LOL
Now I bet I have 30 bras, and the same in panties as well as quite a few dresses and skirts.
I still stay in the closet as I would never pass, but I do under dress, even more so in the winter.
Go out and get your own clothes. One thing that could bring down a marriage is wearing your
wifes clothes with out her permission.
Rader

Kristy 56
01-18-2014, 06:46 PM
LOL! I can still remember stretching out my sister's lingerie! I wonder if she ever suspected.

Maxi
01-18-2014, 11:01 PM
Buy your own. Just be sure, to show her what you bought. That way if she finds it, there is no question who's it is.

I will take my wife shopping and buy her nice clothes every few months. I always seem to find something I like, and will buy it also. We both wear the same size bras, and if I buy 2, I will ask her which one she wants. She is always welcome to wear my clothes, and will wash them and put them back when she is done. I have been upfront with her since we first met, and she accepts me for who I am.

I have just started wearing makeup. I told her I was interested in trying it about a year earlier. When I was ready to try it, I handed it to her and asked her to show me how it should look. She was happy to do my eyes, and gave me some ideas on how it should be done. I just bought my first lighted mirror today. I told her I was going to Walmart to pickup a lighted mirror, so maybe I could see what I was doing, she just asked me to pickup a few groceries while I was there.

Life is Good.