PDA

View Full Version : *notice!* Read the stickies

Lorileah
01-16-2014, 03:43 PM
There has been an increase in posts here that appear to trying to circumvent forum rules. As your neighborhood moderator who is on the border of becoming a raging mad woman, I give fair warning. The Mods here have been pretty lenient on borderline things, but no longer. You all know the rules.

Top of the list is newbies, Get your 10 posts in and you can post anywhere members are. In the meantime this section is not about how to apply make up, where to buy clothing, finding someone to play with.

Second, words and forbidden subjects... You know what I mean. Hinting or insinuating these things isn't allowed either.

Posting inane things that do not have anything to do with MtF crossdressing (or any part of being transgendered)

Those of you who have been around awhile get less slack on this, deletions and infractions will be given. Please follow the rules and read the stickies (top of the page, where it says "stickies"). Have a nice day and thank you for flying with us. Don't make the Princess mad OK?

Beverley Sims
01-18-2014, 12:15 PM
Lorileah,

I apologise If I am an offender, but inane questions do encourage inane answers. :)

I will just have to learn to pull my head in.