PDA

View Full Version : Trip out today!

Suzanne F
01-16-2014, 10:07 PM
I have been feeling a little down and I got a little lift today. I worked from home and then had a psychiatrist appointment this afternoon. I decided to go as Suzanne since I could get home and change before my son returned from school. Mom is out for a girls night tonight.

It's becoming easier every time I do my own makeup now. As some of you know I have been spoiled by my supportive Mary Kay rep wife. I got myself together and headed out in my favorite boots. Since I was a little early I stopped into a TJ Max right by my docto's office. A GG said, "Those boots are so hot." I was thrilled and thanked her.

My doctor has previously seen me as Suzanne. When I walked in the receptionist said you are blank right, using my male name. I walked up to the desk and asked her to use Suzanne when I was dressed in the future . She quietly agreed and I said thank you.

My appointment went well with my doctor and I headed home. I had the urge to stop at a few places by my home but resisted. I have agreed not to do that for my wife's peace of mind. I want to honor her wishes. It was a sweet afternoon out in the world as Suzanne!

Persephone
01-16-2014, 10:57 PM
Awesome, Suzanne!

Also glad to hear that you honored your wife's wishes.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Beverley Sims
01-17-2014, 12:48 AM
Nice progress going on there with you and good that you are able to ascede to your wife's wishes.

Marcelle
01-17-2014, 06:06 AM
Hi Suzanne,

It sounds like a wonderful day and I glad you and your lovely wife are working toward common ground and understanding (honouring her wishes is a great thing sweetie).

Hugs

Isha

Ellie52
01-17-2014, 07:15 AM
Great story and best wishes for the future. Put your wife first as a loving wife is rarer than hens teeth....Ellie

Katey888
01-17-2014, 09:33 AM
Suzanne - sounds great, progressive and positive - savour the feeling... :hugs:
Katey x