PDA

View Full Version : facing guys as a crossdresser(only to bisexual and gay CDs)

junemay
01-17-2014, 12:18 AM
So how you girls felt seeing guys for the first time after you got dolled up for the first time and wat was the guys reaction to you ?how thrill was it to see somebody very close to you (guy friend)

Beverley Sims
01-17-2014, 12:39 AM
For me and my friends it was all a joke really.
We always kept it on this level.

Adriana Moretti
01-17-2014, 12:48 AM
i have had alot of guys see me dressed...and it was always positive....never a guy friend though, thats where I draw the line....I keep that side away from them. Its my one flaw with my openness...but it could damage my job and income

Lorileah
01-17-2014, 01:44 AM
I don't date friends, that is sort of creepy. But I have had guys like what they saw and a couple had no issue with ...me

Dawna Ellen Bays
01-17-2014, 06:30 AM
Let's put it this way: I have a very close friend who is gay, and he would freak out if he even KNEW I dressed. Weird and sad, but true...

Ellie52
01-17-2014, 06:56 AM
No No No and NO Again...Very creepy.......

Stephanie Julianna
01-27-2014, 06:28 AM
Never trusted a straight friend to understand. Some close GGs were told with mostly positive results.

Kate Simmons
01-27-2014, 06:42 AM
Hey if they wanted to buy me a drink or dinner, I was open for it. :)

Dana_Drake
01-27-2014, 07:21 AM
June, in my limited experience, there is no definitive answer. A gay friend was incensed that men would cross-dressed, but, was also convinced there is no such thing as bisexuality... only gays who won't admit it. I could never be open with friends about it. In my business, cross-dressing and cross-dressers aren't tolerated. As an aside, I have many friends, and close friends, but as a male, I'd never share something this personal about myself. I wouldn't want a friend sharing something this personal with me, either. Tell me you robbed a bank, or murdered someone... but not something this personal.

Prissy Linda
01-27-2014, 11:26 AM
I like to be dressed around guys, I've never had a bad reaction. Some guy friends have seem me dressed like for Halloween, it kinda blew thier minds but they said I looked good so yeah I liked it. Some have even asked me what it's like to dress up like a girl.

Paulacder
01-27-2014, 11:42 AM
I used to frequent the Gay Clubs dressed. I was amazed how many straight, married guys that I would meet. It seemed they were out for a fling, or just to see how the other side was. Each time it seemed they were more nervous than I was....

Suzanne F
01-27-2014, 12:08 PM
I am dressed at a GLBT meeting with about 20 gay men every other Friday. They have been nothing but supportive. One of them was a friend for several years. He needed a little time to adjust t o me but seems to be fine now. I have also been out with a few of my straight male friends. They seemed to be impressed that I looked so natural. I think it helped them to realize I was not just playing dress up. I hope someday not to even worry who sees or knows!
Suzanne

renee elizabeth
01-27-2014, 06:39 PM
I prefer to keep Joanne under wraps when around my friends. Male or female. No one needs to know that I'm a crossdresser.

Emma500
01-27-2014, 07:06 PM
I really enjoy the fact I am wearing women's clothes when I'm in a club or bar. Guys certainly behave differently when I'm dressed, even though they know I'm CD

Jaylah414
01-27-2014, 08:25 PM
I've never dressed in anything other than regular everyday guy clothes outside of my home. My wife's the only person that's seen me with female clothing or a few bad attempts at putting on make up. However, it certainly would be exciting to actually play the flirting game from the other side. That seems like it would be a lot of fun and something I look forward to when I feel comfortable enough to go out in full feminine regalia.

Barbara Dugan
01-27-2014, 09:05 PM
I've never met any close friend while dressed , as a matter of fact nobody knows I crossdress...I only have Hispanic friends and interesting enough I don't date Hispanic guys don't feel attracted to them

Rogina B
01-28-2014, 06:55 AM
I lead a gender fluid life in very close quarters. I don't reveal my sexual preferences openly to the guys that I often talk with. It works best that way..then nobody " has anything" on me that I could be slurred with..I am comfortable being in a dress talking with these guys. No need for them to know more..

GinaD
01-28-2014, 10:42 PM
The first time I revealed myself as a girl was to a friend I just recently learned was gay. I was nervous, but the experience turned out remarkable. He was the only friend that new me in my earliest days as a girl. I never revealed Gina to my straight friends from my youth or working life. Later, as Gina took over more and more of my time I began occasionally dating guys and felt comfortable spending time with guys as Gina as long as they aren't being offensive or disrespectful. After I got married and divorced I only met guys as Gina so they knew what I was about from the beginning. I enjoy getting all prettied up and having a man's attention directed toward me.