PDA

View Full Version : Good day, sorta underdressed and observations

Jordan-NH
01-17-2014, 07:11 AM
I haven't had a lot of time to be able to dress as of late (or visit here) and I'm still not at the point of really going out dressed. But today I needed to do something, so I put on some of my favorite stockings and bralette and trudged through my day at work. The dressing made it a more bearable day. But I've been dying to try something since I read it in another post, wearing female shoes in male mode. Before leaving for work I had grabbed some nice black boots and some very long boot-cut jean and put them in the truck. Once I was away from work I jumped in the back seat and threw those on and proceed to go out doing my weekly shopping, my boot-cut jeans only letting the pointy toe of my boots be seen. It was quite exciting and fun being out with just that little bit showing. Three stores and I think only one guy did an look to inspect the clicking of my shoes. It's always hard to say who notices what. Were the young girls behind the counter giggling because of me or something else? Who knows, who really cares?

So observation, since this was my first time ever wearing shoes out of the house and being able to really walk somewhere. I actually found it hard to walk like a man in them (wide stance). It feels to me that the heals are cut in such a way that you need to walk with more with one foot in front of another, like walking a line. It felt great doing it, but hindered my attempts to hide what I was doing.

Control top leggings, am I the only one that questions their real function. I must have gone to the bathroom 10 times yesterday just to unroll them back up over my belly. Isn't the purpose of them to stay on top of my gut?

Beverley Sims
01-17-2014, 07:29 AM
Womens footwear and a tight skirt encourage you to take short steps and be dainty. :)

deebra
01-17-2014, 10:07 AM
Brittany, I did all three things you mentioned; last week, wore my new black boots with a tapered 3" heel under my longer boot cut jeans and yes if you don't have a flat stomach the panty hose will ride down. Ran errands early between 8 and 9 am at WalMart, gas station, etc. and was very tuned in to see if others noticed. Nobody noticed or cared, maybe one sales woman might have picked up on it; we do have a lot of weird dressed people out there and I do think the public can handle someone dressing differently without going into cardiac arrest (like it's that persons right to dress as they please and why should I criticize them). As you said you do wonder if you've been clocked and if they are laughing at you or ???, the more confident cd's don't give a rats a** about them or anyone else. It does feel good walking in heels, tight jeans and bra and panties, puts you on the same level as GG's dressed the same way. Cool huh. However if you look at your reflection in a store window you do look like a girl from the waist down, is this good or you look like a man up top and a female from the waist down; do they see a crossdresser or they don't even notice you? The stocking problem can be solved with knee highs, thigh highs or a garter belt and hose, or you can loose that belly. Chances are 100% we'll both dress like this and go out again when that damn pink fog hits, if we by chance pass each other in WalMart will we clock each other, then what?????? Perhaps chat, strike up a friendship and go to the lingerie section and help each other pick out bras and panties, and it all happened in WallyWorld.

lesli
01-17-2014, 10:46 AM
the heels go on and the manly man walk goes away for me, i just cannot do it in heels! lol ;) i have to agree with "what's up with the control tops", i find that i'm having to unroll the tops too, there was one pair that i have no idea where i got them, i tend to buy on sale and just stash them away until needed, but they were delightful--the tops went up, stayed up, and didn't roll in the slightest. they may have just been a fluke too.
hugs,
lesli

Karren H
01-17-2014, 11:29 AM
Definitely changes your stride and gait... Try lumbering down a set of outdoor steps in those.... in the snow.... lol