PDA

View Full Version : Brave is with in all of us

kittypw GG
01-17-2014, 08:46 AM
Some of you may think that I have no idea what it is like to be transsexual, I sometimes think that transsexuals have no idea what it is like to be a women. What we all have in common is that we are human beings. I read this section a lot and have read of recent personal struggles. It seems that the goal is to be a "real" women. Some suffer great depression and self-loathing that it seems this goal will never be achieved. I offer this video as inspiration to all of us because the brave is with in us all to have the life we dream of.
http://u.pw/1kBwX2z

Lilo
01-17-2014, 09:57 AM
Thank you for sharing. It puts everything in perspective. Made me cry. Let's wake up, engage fear and turn into beautiful people.

wanagione
01-17-2014, 11:24 AM
Wow, that was powerful, thank you. I made me cry too. It reminds me that we give others permission to hurt us and we should not. We only can control how we respond and react. I like what she said that brave begins here. Thank you again for sharing the video

Ariamythe
01-17-2014, 01:00 PM
It seems that the goal is to be a "real" women.
The goal is to be ourselves.

kittypw GG
01-17-2014, 02:15 PM
Exactly Ariamythe. The lesson is real for all of us. If we dare to be ourselves then we gain the power the girl in the video has. It is a message of self acceptance and self love. Who can not benefit from that? Sometimes our struggles are self inflicted and amplified by our selves. The girl in the video used her bullies as fuel to succeed. It is all a mater of perspective. She turned fear into energy to empower herself, to love herself and accept her perceived disadvantages. She is a winner in her own life and through her message and similar messages we all can win in our lives. I personally think I might be well on my way and wanted to share with anyone who can benefit from such a message. :love:

BOBBI G.
01-18-2014, 05:44 AM
Thank you so much for posting this. I watched this and it is now one of my favorites. The trials and tribulations I have in my own life are insignificant when compared to her life. I now have a new person in my life. She is going to be with me as I drink my morning coffee and, maybe, at the end of my day. More than motivational, she is inspirational.

Again, Kitty from the bottom to the top of my heart, I thank you.

Bobbi

Christina Kay
01-18-2014, 06:43 AM
WOW...Thank you for posting that,,,got all misty eyed while watching,,,,going to post that on my FB,,,,that is a must see...Hugs

joandher
01-18-2014, 05:12 PM
If that Lady can do that (after watching it twice ) we have nothing to worry about,and can do anything

love J JAY

Inna
01-18-2014, 11:46 PM
whether born in wrong skin, bestowed pain and suffering, having to overcome obstacles in our path, one thing in common.
Blind pursuit of truth, love and happiness, whether through pain, turmoil or simply gates of hell, and a dream, however faint and distant it may be.

Because, all it takes, is everything!

kittypw GG
01-19-2014, 10:44 PM
Beautifully put Inna.

JohnH
01-19-2014, 11:23 PM
And I gripe about how I need to lose weight. That lady has a wonderful attitude toward life. She sees out of only one eye and I have good vision in both eyes with contacts.

That lady will never have a nice feminine figure. All I have to do is to lose 40 lbs and then I would have a nice hourglass figure.

I guess I will thank the good Lord for my blessings instead of griping.

Johanna

Jorja
01-19-2014, 11:24 PM
This is an excellent video. I would hope each and everyone that belongs to this site would watch it. Thank you kittypw for posting this.

Jonianne
01-22-2014, 05:33 PM
Thank you for sharing Kitty. She is Beautiful!

Annaliese
01-22-2014, 06:15 PM
Thank you, was great, give me a lot to think about.

celeste26
01-22-2014, 06:32 PM
So I guess the real goal is just to be real person and not worry about meeting others expectations whatever we choose to call ourselves.

TeresaL
01-22-2014, 07:44 PM
Lizzie is indeed a strong and beautiful woman.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human can fight and never stop fighting. e.e. Cumings

kittypw GG
01-24-2014, 09:09 PM
I'm glad you all enjoyed the video. I think about you girls often and wish the struggles were not so personally disturbing. I have no real answers, life is a journey. If this girl can be so strong with all of her adversity then we can too. :love: