PDA

View Full Version : have you gotten larger breasts than what you wanted?

esther22
01-17-2014, 12:06 PM
I am growing my breasts but not sure how big I want them. I was wondering if I get big ones will I regret that? Or as they get bigger, will the desire grow as well? Has anyone regretted having ones too big? I would like to learn from your experiences. Esther

Lorileah
01-17-2014, 12:13 PM
I am confused....are you transitioning? Why are your breasts growing and why do you think they are (or will) grow to a large size? You are the one in control here, and hopefully under doctor's supervision. Otherwise I think you are fantasizing about breast growth, ask the TSs here, most don't get enough to talk about.

I Am Paula
01-17-2014, 12:34 PM
Please explain. Cross dressers can't grow breasts. If you are self medicating, that is the same as playing Russian roulette with six bullets.

Kate Simmons
01-17-2014, 01:55 PM
Make sure that's what you want Hon. Once you have them you can't put 'em back in the drawer when you're done with 'em.;):battingeyelashes::)

Stephanie Miller
01-17-2014, 02:27 PM
Sounds like the same thing that happens to me.... but then I wake up too. ;)

jessw
01-17-2014, 02:28 PM
I think the fantasy of having big breasts is really more appealing than actually having big breasts. I had breast augmentation 8 months ago and I am a 40C. I do not regret the size but I certainly would not want them much larger. I wore forms of various sizes and was in therapy for a year and a half before I had surgery and take it from me, you don't want to move to fast! best wishes on achieving the body that makes you happy!

Megan G
01-17-2014, 02:38 PM
Please explain. Cross dressers can't grow breasts. If you are self medicating, that is the same as playing Russian roulette with six bullets.

I think you hit the nail right on the head Paula, I just read her into post and it sounds like she is self medicating...

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?203078-esther&p=3328102&highlight=#post3328102

Esther, as Paula stated self medicating is extremely dangerous. These are very powerfull drugs that have serious side effects and can kill. They are nothing to play around with.

PaulaQ
01-17-2014, 03:44 PM
Specifically the primary risks with self medicating are:
- embolism - you can get a blood clot that induces a stroke or stroke-like condition. This is dangerous
- you can completely whack your estrogen level, or fail to counteract testosterone, leaving you in a dangerous place emotionally. (Having T & E duke it out in your brain is BAD.)

The main reason anyone would self-medicate is if they are in a situation where medical care isn't available. This happens in the real world, as there are many transphobic physicians, but unfortunately, this forum isn't the place to discuss these matters. And it is worth exhausting every legitimate means of treatment first, before trying such a thing.

Tracii G
01-17-2014, 03:54 PM
Self medicating is a major no no.A very bad idea.

emma30
01-17-2014, 04:35 PM
Ive never been a breast man and im not a breast woman, i couldnt care less, i am a thinking person and i believe in my femme and dont need the standard lady image. However we all think different. Just put me down as a bottom half kind a person. I love legs and bum the business end lol. Hey go for your desires and im in with that. CD power !

MsVal
01-17-2014, 04:56 PM
Sounds like a valid question to me. I may have a bit of gynecomastia. After losing 20% of my body weight in the past 6 months and drawing closer to that magical BMI 23, I still have breasts, they are becoming more pronounced, and I think that I like them.

Shadeauxmarie
01-17-2014, 05:26 PM
I have gynecomastia. Ever since I entered puberty. Even though it helps my presentation, I'd rather I didn't have them at all.

kimdl93
01-17-2014, 05:35 PM
Wow, when i read the title, I thought, oh yeah, my first set of forms was way too big for my frame...and I'm a big girl! LOL.

To the serious side, I can't ever recall anyone complaining that they grew too much, and more often than not results are less than some might hope for. But to ask the obvious, are you on supervised HRT or self medicating?

Beverley Sims
01-18-2014, 11:41 AM
I have many ways I would like to answer this thread. :)

In all seriousness if you think you can regulate it smaller would be better.

There are ways of enhancing them if necessary.

Do you want big floppy boobs?

docrobbysherry
01-18-2014, 12:31 PM
Crossdressers never need to ask that question. We simply go on Ebay and order a different size set!

BOBBI G.
01-19-2014, 08:13 AM
My research tells me I will never be bigger than my siblings or blood relatives, if that. Anything larger would be surgical. That being said, re-read all of the above.

And, yes, I am transgender and under medical care.

Bobbi

Lynn Marie
01-19-2014, 08:32 AM
I'd love to "grow" breasts. Where do you get the seeds? Do you get embarrassed when you pick them?

Candice Mae
01-19-2014, 08:59 AM
Hopefully you know that what you are taking is doing more then just making your breasts grow. Self medicating is not a good idea, hormone balance is extremely important to your health. If you are not transitioning stick to forms or get implants, the effects and risks off the hormones are not worth the novelty.

As for being a man with breasts they are pointless, we don't (usually) breast feed or use them to attract a mate. There just jiggling ballz of fat that require me to wear a bra daily, and be seen as a freak by society and turn off women I've dated.

Cheryl T
01-19-2014, 10:05 AM
No, mine certainly haven't grown larger than I wanted...in fact they haven't grown at all :(
While I would love to have my own, the risk of hormones in my situation out weighs the benefits so I'll just stick with 'store bought' and be happy.

stefan37
01-19-2014, 10:36 AM
you are living in a fantasy world. you have no control how big your breasts get or even if the grow at all. without anti-androgrens,massive amounts of estrogen would be needed to counteract the testosterone. a very unhealthy situation that could very well end in your death. Hire will your wife respond if you do grow breasts. we see it here all the time the difficulty husbands get into because they dress in secret and hide their clothing. Have you thought about the consequences physically modifying your body behind your wife's back. you are playing a dangerous game on a slippery slope