PDA

View Full Version : Missed this forum!!

Sarah2770
01-17-2014, 12:14 PM
So, I posted in here wayyyy back during the summer. I'm a sexually fluent female dating a male cd. When I first visited this site I was looking for answers. I was kind of new to this world and looked to everyone for some guidance and words of wisdom. I'm very happy to say it was the most helpful thing ever. I have learned so much and have truly enjoyed my experiences.

Many people commented on my last post, some may have confused my relationship as a non-committed relationship. Which it isn't. We are in a very loving, healthy and monogamous relationship. It's been so wonderful. I had some doubters out there (which is totally fine because I understand where they were coming from) but I would like everyone to know my relationship has only grown stronger in this past year.

I absolutely LOVE my relationship. We have explored so many new things and it only has brought us closer. We share clothes, we have girl time, we shop and ogle all the cute things together. We are always open and honest. I have no more fear of the unknown. It has been the best relationship I've ever been in. I wish more women realized how incredible it can be to share such a unique bond with their man. He is free to express himself however he wants and it works for us. We've talked about getting to the point where we can go out for our girl time one day. I am fully supportive of whatever he wants to explore. We've been able to share everything with one another and it's just so beautiful (as is my adorable girlfriend) hehe.

I want to thank everyone who was helpful and supportive when I came here with all my questions and concerns. My only hope now is that people learn acceptance and appreciation. Sorry for being a mushy gush!! Thanks for reading (:

Alice Torn
01-17-2014, 12:22 PM
How rare you are! Not one single GG i have told, accepts this about me. Your husband is one fortunate SO.

Sarah2770
01-17-2014, 12:40 PM
I have been in many different kinds of relationships, so I was predisposed to alternative lifestyles. I dated a ftm trans and it was a beautiful relationship. I've been with both men and woman, so I have a pretty accepting soul. There are other women out there who are the same (or they don't even know it yet). I was shocked when my SO told me but I immediately sought education and advice and it was really, really helpful. I didn't know if I would be attracted to my man dressed up and being girly, I'd never even thought about it. But I love it. I think the biggest importance is your connection from the start. We have always been so solid that when I was told, all I cared about was giving him my full support and understanding. Once we became 100% open with it, we took off and have been having the time of BOTH our lives.

Without blowing his cover (because he doesn't want to reveal that part of himself to friends and family) I am a strong advocate for the CD community and all other alternative lifestyles. Ignorance is the biggest part of the battle, people will learn to accept once they begin to understand.

Kristy 56
01-17-2014, 01:00 PM
You definitely are a very understanding and accepting individual. I wish there were more GGs as open minded as yourself.
Thanks for sharing Sarah,
Kristy:)

carhill2mn
01-17-2014, 01:01 PM
You are, indeed, a special person! I am glad that this forum and the people in it were of help to you. Your SO is a very fortunate person. It is people like you that give us hope.

Lorileah
01-17-2014, 01:01 PM
Welcome back. :) It sounds like things are going well and stories like yours help many people here.

Interesting how our lives bring us these types of things. Your experience is common. I am seeing someone who has had three transgendered people in his life. It wasn't planned although he knew me before I started the 24/7 thing (the bad part is I like him as a friend...not a life partner). How he ends up with T girls (and all of us are or have transitioned) is strange (no it wasn't at a bar or club or meeting). In my life there were a lot of alternate life style people who gravitated toward me. Maybe we give off a vibe????

Sarah2770
01-17-2014, 01:08 PM
Haha I don't think it's a vibe. It's a certain sensitivity that just radiates something special. I had absolutely no idea my SO was a cd. Would have NEVER guess, and I'm pretty sharp when it comes to these things. But I knew he was different somehow... And I was right!

Sounds like your friend needs to be informed about your lack in desire to be with him like that. Let him down easy. Haha. There's someone for everyone!!

Erica Marie
01-17-2014, 01:17 PM
Bless you Sarah for being openminded. Now you need to spread the word beyond this forum. Maybe a billboard or a Super Bowl add.

Sarah2770
01-17-2014, 01:34 PM
I'm a strong advocate and spread the word everyday!! Things will change, we just have to be the change we want to see. Be fearless ladies!! Show the world what they're missing out on. People judge all the time and don't discriminate against their discrimination. Even I'm judged on a daily basis. You can't allow these people with ugliness in their hearts to stop progress and change. You all have more support than I'm sure you even know. People who lack understanding are, by definition, ignorant and plain old stupid, ain't nobody got time for that!!

Be proud. So much love for all of you! (:

Also, I want my SO to start doing her own makeup, girl time is fun and I love it so much. But every once in a while I'd like to sit and paint my nails while she does her own thing. That way we both get pampered. (;

Oh, and having a second wardrobe... Excellent. Hehehe.

Katey888
01-17-2014, 02:44 PM
Sarah - what a wonderful person you are - everyone else has said all that I would, but simply, on what you've told us so far, you're adorable. :cheer:

Do you by any chance have a sister that likes wet weather...? :heehee:

Katey x

Sarah2770
01-17-2014, 03:09 PM
Hahaha. Sorry, I don't but I wish I did!!

Teresa
01-17-2014, 03:18 PM
Sarah you almost bring tears to my eyes, most CDers are loyal loving husbands and fathers, it cuts like a knife when you get so rejected ! I wish I could show a copy of your thread to my wife.

Sarah2770
01-17-2014, 04:12 PM
Do you not share that part of yourself with your wife?

Vanessa5
01-17-2014, 04:18 PM
Sarah, first let me say what a wonderful story. I wish everyone was as accepting as you.

Sarah2770
01-17-2014, 05:06 PM
I wish everyone could find the acceptance section of their heart as well. One day... It will all be different. I really hope I get to see the major changes in my lifetime. You find the truest form of beauty in the most unexplored places.

UNDERDRESSER
01-17-2014, 10:42 PM
Just went back and re-read your original post, so glad that it's all working out so well for you both. It looked good at the time, and so it turned out.

Beverley Sims
01-18-2014, 11:31 AM
Sarah,
A lovely story, you could write a book about it. :)

RADER
01-18-2014, 06:47 PM
Sarah;
My wife was like you, she was OK with my dressing and even picked out things for me to buy.
People like yourself are one in a million; I know as I lost my love last April.
I wish we could clone people like yourself or at least your values of life.
Rader