PDA

View Full Version : Wanting Eyeliner

LauraOTN
01-17-2014, 02:36 PM
Here I am stuck at my desk all day but, for some strange reason, all I can think about is playing with eyeliner and mascara. *SIGH* :daydreaming:

Beverley Sims
01-18-2014, 11:56 AM
Work, earn money and then go out and buy some.
Take it home and play with it.
See! Something for you to look forward to. :)

njcddresser
01-18-2014, 01:38 PM
I love eyeliner as well. Unfortunately, it remains the one element of make up that I struggle the most with applying!!

pantyhose_clare
01-18-2014, 04:05 PM
Mascara adverts were one of the reasons I was caught by my wife. I didn't realise how intently I was starring and she says "maybe I should buy you some to go with that black dress you've got in the loft". she didn't actually know it was mine but guessed.

this is my favourite at the moment, it makes eyes sooooo pretty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljxTrcPBeMk

Ressie
01-18-2014, 07:36 PM
I worry that I don't get off good enough before going out as my male self.

Adriana Moretti
01-18-2014, 10:51 PM
I found rubbing the eyes (closed) with baby oil first then a q-tip with vasoline rubbed right on the eye line gets it off great...and you can see it on the wand...just keep applying till the black is gone...even if it means using 2 or more q-tips to be sure. I am always extra carefull with this and would love to hear any other methods you girls may have...i have been caught twice in the past before i found this method...lets hope i continue........

Daphne Renee
01-18-2014, 11:15 PM
I like eyeliner as well. I do have trouble applying it correctly though. I cant seem to get it anywhere near the right way on my upper lashline but lower isnt as much of a problem.

Tracii G
01-19-2014, 12:37 AM
I mess up with eyeliner a lot to.
I just use mascara on the bottom and eyeliner on the top.

heatherdress
01-19-2014, 12:53 AM
I love eyeliner, too. It really defines my eyes. I experiment all the time and try different looks. I don't want to look "natural" when dressed. I want to look sexy. I want to look different. I want to look special. It just takes practice. Technique is learned. There are so many different types of eyeliner. I love L'Oreal Gel liner and use a mounted close-up mirror Spend a few dollars more and invest in a better product. And then have fun.

I apply eyeliner every day - and find removal simple. I use Neutrogena Makeup Removal Wipes and carefully wipe upper and lower lids - and then use Q-Tips. Inspect with a close-up mirror and wash.

Kristy 56
01-20-2014, 01:14 PM
I love it too,but like Tracii and Daphne I tend to mess it up. That pencil so close to the eye makes me flinch all the time.

Monet's dream
01-20-2014, 09:16 PM
Like many of you I struggle with application. They say practice makes perfect - guess I need A LOT more practice.