PDA

View Full Version : Want larger breasts, read on.......

suzy1
01-17-2014, 05:33 PM
I was watching a program on T.V. tonight [QI, BBC2, U.K.] and it said that once upon a time members of the German army got enlarged breasts because of all the bashing their breasts got from bringing there flag polls up against their chests during military ceremony’s. Really, I am not kidding!

I can hear all you girls bashing your chests from here! [Mine are sore already]

Melissa in SE Tn
01-17-2014, 06:43 PM
Suzy, I truly love your posts. You love life!!!

JessicaColeridge
01-17-2014, 06:52 PM
Lol! What she said. Sexy facts are the best ones

Kate Simmons
01-17-2014, 07:26 PM
Hi Suzy. Is that anything like getting a medal or a chest to pin it on? ;):)

Cynthia Anne
01-17-2014, 10:10 PM
I rushed out to buy a flag pole and found the whole city was sold out! Go figure!!!

Jilmac
01-17-2014, 11:00 PM
I don'tknoq about the German army but Tarzan beat on his chest and nothing ever happened.

bomba
01-18-2014, 02:37 AM
im willing to try it.....why not

suzy1
01-18-2014, 03:40 AM
Its true! The German solders even had to have breast reduction surgery.
No one takes Suzy seriously. Why?:strugglin

http://www.livescience.com/26597-german-army-soldiers-breasts.html

Beverley Sims
01-18-2014, 03:51 AM
Suzy,

The important thing that I do not understand.

I am sure they had flag polls because there were so many of them, flags that is.

How do you conduct a flag poll anyway?

If it were poles they had a few of them too.

The Poles lived in Poland.

Find something I don't have to ponder over next time. :)

Hey! there were a lot of Germans running around then too.

Marcelle
01-18-2014, 07:34 AM
To think all those years spent on the parade square in the hot sun performing boring drill movements and I could have been developing breasts . . . go figure.

Hugs

Isha

Brenda79135
01-18-2014, 07:48 AM
The human body will adjust to anything. You will develope calloses on your hands and feet when needed to protect them while working or walking. The body will develope breast bumbers if needed to protect the chest.

kimdl93
01-18-2014, 08:11 AM
Suzy, I took it seriously. Evidently rifle buts can cause busts! Now, can you illustrate effective chest bashing procedure?

suzy1
01-18-2014, 08:18 AM
Yes Kim. Try Sticking your chest out and running into a wall. [A door will do but make sure its closed and there is no one about to come through it] Repeat 20 times a day for 10 years and then up your bra size.

Its not rocket science!

Laura912
01-18-2014, 08:21 AM
Note: only the left breast developed. If one wishes to list to the port side, then bash away, bash away all....

Lorileah
01-18-2014, 12:27 PM
up your bra size.
Hey was that a nice thing to say? :)

Amazon warriors had the opposite problem, they had breasts that got in the way of using a bow...so they cut one off

kimdl93
01-18-2014, 12:40 PM
Yes Kim. Try Sticking your chest out and running into a wall. [A door will do but make sure its closed and there is no one about to come through it] Repeat 20 times a day for 10 years and then up your bra size.

Its not rocket science!

I'm a bit concerned about the impact...pun intended...on the selected door and possible brain trauma...any other suggestions?

suzy1
01-18-2014, 01:53 PM
Yes Kim. Stick your chest out and stand in front of a bus, that should solve all your breast problems.
[No pleasing some people!]:eek:

Hugs:)

Beth Wilde
01-18-2014, 02:46 PM
Tarzan looks like he has started growing them!! (click) (http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110718143742/disney/images/thumb/3/3c/Tarzan_DLP.jpg/250px-Tarzan_DLP.jpg)

kimdl93
01-31-2014, 12:53 PM
I'll admit it. I have added a good chest thumping to my morning and evening routines. I'll let you know if I end up with anything besides sore nipples or a hematoma!

CDAshleyAnne
01-31-2014, 12:58 PM
*runs out to buy a flag pole...* Lol. I'm sure there are many things that can be done to achieve this effect.

Annaliese2010
01-31-2014, 01:32 PM
That's so funny LOL. Don't believe everything you see on TV.

Persephone
01-31-2014, 01:33 PM

Its not rocket science!

That's why God made guys -- the best automatic breast bashers, squishers, and pummlers!

Not into guys? Go get 20 mammorgrams a day!

Got this from a gg friend a couple of days ago -- it offers some alternate suggestions.

Mammograms

Many women are afraid of their first mammogram, but there is no need to worry. By taking a few minutes each day for a week preceding the exam and doing the following exercises, you will be totally prepared for the test and best of all, you can do these simple exercises right in and around your home.

EXERCISE ONE:

Open your refrigerator door and insert one breast in door. Shut the door as hard as possible and lean on the door for good measure.Hold that position for five seconds. Repeat again in case the first time wasn't effective enough..

EXERCISE TWO:

Visit your garage at 3AM when the temperature of the cement floor is just perfect.
Take off all your clothes and lie comfortably on the floor with one breast wedged under the rear tire of the car. Ask a friend to slowly back the car up until your breast is sufficiently flattened and chilled. Turn over and repeat with the other breast.

EXERCISE THREE:

Freeze two metal bookends overnight. Strip to the waist. Invite a stranger into the room. Press the bookends against one of your breasts. Smash the bookends together as hard as you can. Set up an appointment with the stranger to meet next year and do it again.

YOU ARE TOTALLY PREPARED!

AND, just a thought for all the women out there...

MENtal illness, MENstrual cramps, MENtal breakdown,
MENopause.....

Ever notice how all of women's problems start with men?...AndWhen we have real trouble it's HISterectomy!

Send this to all women to have a laugh AND, don't forget to have a mammogram!

A Friend Is Like A Good Bra...
Hard to Find
Supportive
Comfortable
Always Lifts You Up
Never Lets You Down or Leaves You Hanging
And Is Always Close To Your Heart!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Lori B
01-31-2014, 07:06 PM
I was watching a program on T.V. tonight [QI, BBC2, U.K.] and it said that once upon a time members of the German army got enlarged breasts because of all the bashing their breasts got from bringing there flag polls up against their chests during military ceremony’s. Really, I am not kidding!

I can hear all you girls bashing your chests from here! [Mine are sore already]:heehee:>>>> kp9BJxFHDYI

windycissy
01-31-2014, 08:17 PM
No wonder the German army never won the big one...as a bookie once observed, "Never bet on the Chicago Cubs, the Cleveland Browns, or Germany"

JohnH
01-31-2014, 11:45 PM
I don't hit my breasts with flag poles, but I sure like to massage them to get the blood circulating to help with breast growth and to help ease breast growth pains brought on my M2F HRT.

I have to do it away from my wife's view - otherwise I get the scolding - "John, quit playing with your tits!" :)

Johanna (John)

Leslie Langford
02-01-2014, 12:18 AM
No wonder the German army never won the big one...as a bookie once observed, "Never bet on the Chicago Cubs, the Cleveland Browns, or Germany"

Hmmm...funny though, how the rest of Europe is betting really heavily on Germany to bail them out economically these days - seeing as they are now the world's 3rd largest economy and emerged from the 2008-2009 Great Recession vitually unscathed. Don't look now, but there is likely a BMW, Merecedes, or Audi in your rear-view mirror gaining quickly on you, now doubt being driven by equally irresponsible high stakes risk-takers.

Even the Poles are making nice now and are asking the Germans to help them out financially. Who would ever have expected to see this one coming, even a few short years ago...?

Take a look at pictures of any bombed-out major German city taken in 1945 or thereabouts, and put a picture of the same city as it appears today right beside it. Looks as if somebody's bet sure paid paid off handsomely here. 'Nuff said...

And speaking of breasts, how is it that so many of the world's most famous Supermodels are either German or of German extraction...?