PDA

View Full Version : HE was the one hiding

Sarah L
01-18-2014, 01:40 PM
Went out shopping again last week. I ended up at the customer service line at walmart. While I waited, I talked with the pretty lady ahead of me. She was wearing stilleto heels. I didn't expect to see a girl in stilletos shopping, but there she was. I don't think she figured me out. We just talked like a couple of ladies in the store.

Anyway...

When I got home, the guy who lives to the south of me was outside. In the year I have been going out as Sarah, this is the first time he has been home (and outside) when I got home.

Well, I figured when he saw me, I would go down and talk to him. The grass was wet and cold and I didn't want to bother, so I just carried my groceries in the house just as I was. No big deal. It was a little cold for a skirt, but that's how I like it.

On one of my trips to the car, I see him, hiding behind something in his yard, watching me. At first, I thought about the irony. Here I am, a guy dressed in women's clothes, out in broad daylight for the whole world to see. And yet, there he is, hiding, spying on me.

I thought about going down to tell him that he shouldn't hide if he isn't ashamed of what he was doing. I wish I had.

It was cold and as it turned out, I was getting sick ( the flu has had me for about 8 days now). I just went inside and settled in. I wanted an excuse to go outside again, but just didn't feel like it.

I haven't talked to him since, don't really feel much of a need to.

I guess he knows now, or not, or whatever.
We will see....

Katey888
01-18-2014, 01:54 PM
Great story Sarah, nice interaction in store and then... < OMG, my neighbour looks different, so no way I want to have to talk to him like that, that's weird, am I really seeing this or is it someone else, I'll just hide and check him out secretly...> LOL I can imagine the shock - because to 'normal' people generally it is a shock - their safe and constant little world has just been shaken to its foundations by seeing something that shouldn't be..

Maybe next time he will have had time to process it and not be so worried - your approach was definitely the right one - good luck next time! :D
Katey x

Marcelle
01-18-2014, 03:50 PM
Hi Sarah,

Who knows . . . perhaps he was hiding and taking notes on how to present well as a woman. You might have a new best friend :)

kimdl93
01-18-2014, 04:53 PM
Fascinating. Next chance, drab en femme, stop and talk with him without mentioning that incident. Mum curious to here how it goes.

Raychel
01-18-2014, 05:58 PM
Interesting how that worked out Sarah.
I hope you feel better soon, seems like the flu is a real tough one this year.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when you see him next :daydreaming:

Tracii G
01-18-2014, 06:36 PM
Next time be in guy mode and see if he asks if you have a girl friend.
Just say yeah a few what did she look like?

Wildaboutheels
01-18-2014, 06:50 PM
I think you are obviously looking at this from a CDers POV. I am of a firm belief that ONLY CDers do this.

You did not say if he is right next door 30 feet away or 2 or 3 houses down and 150 feet or farther away? Does he wear glasses and was he wearing them? Do you know if HE has a girlfriend or is married? Does HE have a woman that maybe comes and goes at HIS house or have you never noticed? Perhaps he thought you might be a real GG? Do you even have a speaking or waving Relationship with him? If you don't, chances are he will never inquire.

Unless he too is a CD...

Stephanie47
01-18-2014, 07:03 PM
I don't know why you would be surprised. You have posted several threads concerning neoighbors who have seen you en femme. You interacted with at least one of them on your driveway. And, she indicated 'there has been talk.' You have just become the subject of idle curiosity. No sense in covering it up anymore.

Sarah L
01-18-2014, 07:23 PM
I don't know why you would be surprised. You have posted several threads concerning neoighbors who have seen you en femme. You interacted with at least one of them on your driveway. And, she indicated 'there has been talk.' You have just become the subject of idle curiosity. No sense in covering it up anymore.

No, not surprised. I just found it ironic that I am out in plain view of everybody and the "normal" person is hiding.

I think you are obviously looking at this from a CDers POV. I am of a firm belief that ONLY CDers do this.

You did not say if he is right next door 30 feet away or 2 or 3 houses down and 150 feet or farther away? Does he wear glasses and was he wearing them? Do you know if HE has a girlfriend or is married? Does HE have a woman that maybe comes and goes at HIS house or have you never noticed? Perhaps he thought you might be a real GG? Do you even have a speaking or waving Relationship with him? If you don't, chances are he will never inquire.

Unless he too is a CD...

He lives about 30 yards from me. We do talk on occasion. He was certainly close enough to recognize me. If you had been here, you would have known he was watching me. It's okay, if I cared, I wouldn't go out en femme. I'm not worried.

Ressie
01-18-2014, 07:50 PM
I don't know where you live, but yes it's too cold out there unless you're bundled up real good!

lingerieLiz
01-18-2014, 09:42 PM
It wouldn't surprise me that he was hiding. Used to have a neighbor who could tell you every car that came through the gate and who was in it. Since I never saw him looking I figure he kept hidden. Awhile after we moved in they sold their house and moved. Maybe I scared him away.

Beverley Sims
01-19-2014, 11:48 AM
I have a lot of fun with neighbours like that..
Messing with their brains is a top priority. :)