PDA

View Full Version : The beginning

Lucy_Bella
01-18-2014, 02:43 PM
I am just curious to see what drove you to start Cross Dressing?

Was it ?

(a) curious

(b) something inside you said it just felt right (you wanted to be a boy/girl)

(c) you liked the way the clothing felt on you

(d) all the above..

I am c that's what drove me to cding

geri-tg.
01-18-2014, 02:45 PM
For me it is d. I love who and what I am.

Jonithan
01-18-2014, 02:45 PM
C with A

Joni

Katey888
01-18-2014, 02:51 PM
a) and c) for me.

Unless we were forced into girls clothes at some point, presumably all of us must have been curious - although at age 6 or 7 I can't honestly say I really remember, but I do remember liking it once the curiosity had been breached... :D

And although I may have pondered over time as to what it might have been like to be a GG (particularly as CD has developed and become more sophisticated for me), I have never wanted to be one...

Katey x

Lucy_Bella
01-18-2014, 02:54 PM
Unless we were forced into girls clothes at some point

Great point Katey!!... I was forced at a very young age several times as a form of punishment..

Karmen
01-18-2014, 02:55 PM
I don't really remember any particular reason. It was exciting, kind of naughty and felt good, so I started doing that more and more.

JennyLynn
01-18-2014, 03:05 PM
B and C for me. I always had the desire and definitely liked the feel. I'm also really in touch with both my male and female sides. Always have been.

Marcelle
01-18-2014, 03:13 PM
It was a bit "a" and "b". However with "b" it was not because I wanted to be a girl, I just could not understand why my sisters got to wear pretty things and I got boring jeans and t-shirts.

Hugs

Isha

Brittany CD
01-18-2014, 03:16 PM
a and c

Always was curious about these clothes I couldn't wear and loved how they felt on me

Zylia
01-18-2014, 03:23 PM
Hell if I know, I was like seven years old. It probably seemed like a good idea at the time.

franlee
01-18-2014, 03:29 PM
No dought about it for me, it was A & C. And they conitue on to this day!

Christina Kay
01-18-2014, 03:31 PM
Definitely B :) with C added in Hugs :battingeyelashes:

Ilsa
01-18-2014, 03:36 PM
Ah yes! It all began at the young age of five with my mother's cashmere sweater set and my two sisters who like to role play. My acting career began and ended one fine summer when my sisters decided to put on a play and they became Dudley Do-right and Snidely Whiplash and of course they needed a heroine so I was chosen to be Nel Fenwick. I wonder what my life would have been like if I played the part of Inspector Fenwick or even horse?

Raychel
01-18-2014, 04:35 PM
Definitley a) and c) for me, first the curiosity got me, then the way the clothes felt on me had me hooked.

Billiejosehine
01-18-2014, 04:45 PM
I would have to say D for me, but CDing was my way of coping and denying that I am truly a TS.

dana digs sweaters
01-18-2014, 05:10 PM
d plus "Games"

"Barbies", "House", "Teacher" :love:

Just the continuing the wearing of my sisters clothes without them around while very young.
Then old enough to know it wasn't just a game anymore :)

RADER
01-18-2014, 06:22 PM
A & C for me. I was about 4 or 5, digging in my mothers closet, would try on
the open bottom girdles and the high heals. The girdles had the rubber smell
of Playtex, that drove me wild. As a teenager, trying on a "Poodle Skirt" was
the hit of the day.
And it went on from there.
Rader

Kristy 56
01-18-2014, 06:50 PM
What Dana said,pretty much sums it up for me.

Suzanne F
01-18-2014, 09:30 PM
B for me!

reb.femme
01-18-2014, 09:38 PM
Chicken and egg time for me here.
A combination of C with A or was it A with C? However, C was definitely the contributory factor, once the experience was made. I'm a tactile person, so satin and silk were and are big drivers for me. Marvellous!

Rebecca

Ginger Jameson
01-18-2014, 09:39 PM
C, with some A to get the ball rolling.

Stevie
01-18-2014, 10:15 PM
I would have to say c. It just seemed to fit better.

Adriana Moretti
01-18-2014, 10:33 PM
I would say ( c) .....I saw a picture ( a classy one) of a woman wearing a latex dress and long latex gloves and was floored at how sexy it looked. My first year of dressing was more on the latex fetish side of things ( in a classy way) then I graduated to other materials,styles etc....still woundnt mind having 1 or 2 latex pieces in my wardrobe again ....

kelly10
01-18-2014, 10:50 PM
Very hard for me to say. My very earliest memory, at probably 2 or 3 yrs old, was of wanting to wear red nail polish like the boy (yes boy) next door did, and who was probably the same age as me (in a sandbox with me). I never remember not having the desire to dress. I remember at around age 4 or so being very confused and frustrated as to why I couldn't wear a one piece bathing suit like the girls I was playing with. I just liked it and wanted it. At about age 8 or 9 after having secretly dressed for years in nylons etc I remember as a good Catholic boy praying to God that when puberty came he would make me into a girl.
All of the above I suppose but I can't remember ever mulling it over. It was always just there for me. Hmmm

KaceyR
01-19-2014, 12:49 AM
Hrm. well...I know I was a) (curious about mom's hose) when young..but didn't do anything till late 80's when I acquired a lingerie teddy later in life. Then it was A) to try it on, kind of instantly B) felt right, and C) (hey I liked it...:)) although I didn't act much on full CDing till more recently. I still occasionally wore that teddy. I actually still have it.
Come to think of it...I've lost some inches recently...time to see if it fits better now :)

So whether it's A from curiosity before CDing or D going thru all a bit later...take your pic.

[edit: Nope.. it's a Shirley of Hollywood size S...while it fits in its limited way (in the end stomache wasn't letting me squeeze into it...but I can again now) but no way the literal length will really work. (at least for this L-to-XL top sized gal :) Ah well...was fun to try.. :) Just have to find a "better" one for me sometime :heehee: ]

Beverley Sims
01-19-2014, 01:29 AM
My priorities came as A, C, and B.

Nicole_
01-19-2014, 01:50 AM
Most def C! I am absolutely jealous that GG's get to wear such soft & silky things everyday without ridicule or having to hide.

jessica renee
01-19-2014, 02:01 AM
Started as more (a) than anything, has evolved to (d).

Teresa
01-19-2014, 05:09 AM
Lucy, I had a crush on a girl of my age from about 5 years old and somewhere along the line the clothes suggested sex with her, I never went off her but now I have the connection of girl- clothes-sex. I suppose I come under C or you might need to add another category.

Lucy_Bella
01-19-2014, 05:15 AM
I suppose I come under C or you might need to add another category.

I would... But that doesn't seem to be favored at this time by the powers that may be of this site even tho it is drawing in some lurkers..

KristyE
01-19-2014, 06:00 AM
Like Katey said, at 5 clicking around in heels I wasn't thinking. At 8 or 9 sneaking into some pantyhose and playing with makeup seemed fun and naughty, again not really thinking. I guess d, by 12 or 13 being a girl seemed to be a way better choice to what the male world was offering. I still think so.
Love KristyE

Wynnsomcd
01-19-2014, 07:06 AM
I think fo rme it was a combination of a and c. Throw in the percieved "naughty" aspect and there you have it.

JessMe
01-19-2014, 07:13 AM
Both B and C...

Emma 73
01-19-2014, 07:16 AM
I think it all started with shoes for me, then both a + c came into the picture. Now I just love the feel of my femme wardrobe....:)

DonnaT
01-19-2014, 08:48 AM
Some of B

When I was 6 I saw a girl in my class and her brother playing in their basement, and he was crossdressed. Instantly I wanted to be him.

I guess it was something inside, not curiosity, but I didn't get the just felt right feeling until after I tried it several years later.

Paula Siemen
01-19-2014, 11:27 AM
Definitely "D"...all of the above. Every line item was how I progressed into my CD'ing.......be it all happened at once. I was curious about girls clothes. I tried on my sister's clothes and the felt soooooooooo good. It made me want to be a girl so I could wear them all the time. I liked how the felt on me. And now after50 years of CDing...I still get the same feelings and thrill.

Janine cd
01-19-2014, 03:54 PM
Definitely a "d". I remember trying on my mom's clothes and thinking "why can't I have pretty things to wear all the time?"

aussie cd
01-19-2014, 04:23 PM
d for me and at 5 years old...the feeling of nylons was amazing (and still is lol).............then at about 11 discovered the big O by accident (climbing a pole) and that took it all to a whole new level :)
wish I was dressed in girl clothes for punishment, then again I would have been always been naughty...............

sensui
01-19-2014, 04:30 PM
For me im totally (D) all the above:

first off curiosity kills me daily, i see the myriad of female clothing lying around my home, on others walking down the street, hanging from manikins in the department stores and i just wonder....would/could i rock that? i love the way female clothing looks and thats what is driving my cd train right now
second, i wish i could have been born a girl, i know that will never change so i make use of what i do have :) and hey i couldn't be where i am today without the process taken and don't wish to undergo surgery to rectify my current problems so CD is the closest i can get...
third, the CLOTHING again.....its so soft, comfy and looks amazing!!!!!!

Valarie
01-19-2014, 05:05 PM
For me it is D. I was curious and had a desire to dress up. I also loved the feeling of women's clothes when I would be out with my mom shopping I would get yelled at for touching the clothes, but I loved the feel of the fabric. Also at a young age I wanted to be a girl, they just seemed nicer and got to wear pretty clothes all the time.

JerseyGirlDonna
01-19-2014, 05:24 PM
B & C for sure

rocval2001
01-19-2014, 05:33 PM
D all the above plus it feels very normal - more of who I am.

Isabella77
01-19-2014, 11:32 PM
I could blame it on my mother. LOL. When I was very young she had all of us taking ballet lessons. Sometimes she would use leotards even as the boys costumes. I was young and was just starting to understand sex roles; boys do this, girls do whatever. Naturally there was a lot of contradiction between what I was being told and what my mother was making me do as far as the ballet. I remember being aroused wearing my little leotard.There was still something deeper though. Had a very vivid dream about being a girls when I was very young. If you ask me this question straight up I'm going to say all of the above. It's way more complicated than that though. Wrestle with my sexual identity everyday.
Things get even more complicated when actually trying to deal with the opposite sex though. Met someone recently. I like her and I'm pretty sure she likes me. So afraid that it's going to be something where I don't know how to initiate or maybe she finds someone else. Want to make the most of every chance but feel like such a lost cause.

ME2.0
01-19-2014, 11:54 PM
Lucy_Bella, For me, it's almost a self-therapy. I have led a life of depression to the point of hating myself. I wanted to be anyone but myself, and the more unrecognizable, the better. I dressed up in womens clothes for halloween one year, and was not so much turned on, but finally saw someone in the mirror that i liked. She was different. She was a stranger that could be anything I wanted her to be. Smart, sexy, confident, good looking, proud, strong, everything that my life was devoid of. She's become a refuge for when my own skin becomes "too tight". I can be Staci for a while, and that is almost like a drug that puts me at ease and satisfies me. It's not a sexual thing at all, more like escapism. I'm glad I met Staci. She's probably saved my life. I only feel bad that my wife is the only person I can share her with.

In short, everyone does it for a different reason, and no reason--from the person who likes the way the clothing feels, all the way to the fetishist, is wrong. Everyone is right here, and as long as it hurts no one, that's fine.

Hugs,
Staci

Shellycd12
01-20-2014, 12:00 AM
B and C for me.

Shelly

heatherdress
01-20-2014, 12:11 AM
My wife asked me why I liked her heels one day when we were shopping. She asked me if they made me feel good. I admitted that they did. We had a good discussion and then asked me if I wanted to buy a pair of high heels for myself, to experience how I would feel. I found myself admitting "yes". I wanted to say "no" but had to admit "yes". I was excited and nervous - I had not crossdressed before. We guessed my shoe size and bought a pair of black stilettos, and I tried them on in front of her. It was great in so many ways. Exciting, naughty, sexy - and natural, right from the first exciting moments. I felt it was something I must have always wanted to do and heels were something I always wanted to wear. I had a deju vu sensation - as if I had worn heels many times before. As soon as I put my stilettos on, I knew I wanted to be, had to be, fully dressed as a woman - completely. I felt fulfilled. I felt normal and natural and good - real good. I added panties, a bra and makeup from my wife and could see how exciting and happy I felt. She said we discovered Heather. I know I discovered me.

I guess my answer is D - all of the above.

VeroS
01-20-2014, 04:43 AM
I guess it's D for me but there was a path. You start out curious -- in my case I saw my older sister's underwear (bra, girdle and pants) lying around and since I was on my own in the house I thought it would be fun to try it on. And then it just felt so good I wanted to do it whenever I could!

Cheryl T
01-20-2014, 09:29 AM
B mostly with a touch of D thrown in for good measure.
The first time I tried on something of my mom's it just felt right and ever since I've known that this is part of me that I have to express.

vallerie lacy
01-20-2014, 09:40 AM
Definitely was "D". I always loved the soft sensuous feel of lingerie. Once I put stockings on the first time, I knew I had to try on a pair of panties. The word "WOW" comes to mind. I guess you could say it only grew from there.

Berta82
01-20-2014, 09:48 AM
Started as a C for me then an A. Always like the feel of silk and satin so I tried on my mothers undergarments and the rest is history.

AKADonna
01-20-2014, 09:49 AM
A - I was curious, went into my Mom's lingerie drawer and then C - loved the way her bra felt on me! Then, there was noting fo several decades until memories of those feelings had me trying on bras again - and I've been "hooked" ever since!

erindemia
01-20-2014, 11:02 AM
A & C, in that order, for me as well.

I found the proverbial pair of pantyhose and tried them on as a lark, then loved the way it felt, then became a persistent "connection of girl-clothes-sex" -- as Teresa describes it. It "grew" slowly toward other clothes then full dressing, through a gradual sequence of strengthened-associations.

What's interesting is -- I'm not even sure it was about gender at first, although there was other gender-related stuff that has always made me wonder.

Like most of us (I suspect) -- I have thought a lot about how different my life would be without that particular incident. Was it inevitable that it happened with *something*, and if so, how likely was it that the something was (a) female, (b) pantyhose, .... ? Would be curious what others think (although I'm -not- trying to force anyone into some sort of born-vs-made, tg-vs-tf, category discussion, since that seems to be taboo.)