PDA

View Full Version : Went out in drab with SO last night

Roli F
01-18-2014, 04:06 PM
SO, rushing to get ready last night, couldn't find her blusher or brush, has good idea asks me have I got any I can lend her, then can't find her bracelet so asks me can she raid my stuff ,it was quite funny seeing her with my bracelet on out to a meal with her colleagues I thought if someone asks her where she got it from LOL:heehee:

Marcelle
01-18-2014, 04:18 PM
Hi Roli,

Cute story. My wife and I tend to share a lot of items (jewelry, scarves, shoes and tops) and it is quite surreal to see her wearing some of Isha's stuff when we are out and I am "en boy"

Hugs

Isha

erica12b
01-18-2014, 04:45 PM
My ex would borrow my shirts , it was fine with me (even if she streached them up front a bit) just wish i could have borrowed her stuff ,lol. She never knew about erica

Heather-Hill
01-18-2014, 05:54 PM
Hi Roli, I have fantasised that my SO and I would have a shared wardrobe (except for shoes as she only takes UK 4) but hell would freeze over first! You are seriously very lucky that she is so tolerant of your CD'ing.

My dream is that one day we will both go shopping together en femme, is that something she will be comfortable to do with you?

Good luck for the future,

Love HH

XXX

Rachelakld
01-18-2014, 07:29 PM
Its always fun when that happens.
I don't mind sharing with wife, when the kids borrow my favorite skirts for a teenage party, I wonder how damaged it will be by 2am (they do look nice in my clothes - which also annoys me)

Jessicajane
01-19-2014, 03:19 AM
my wife and Jessica have very different taste and to be honest I suspect she adopts this attitude as a matter of principle, she did once borrow my boy socks if that counts...I accused her of being a crossdresser as a joke...errm bit of advise probably not the best thing to do...!!

Teresa
01-19-2014, 04:44 AM
Jessica you should know women don't cd they just borrow clothes, my daughter often had one of my sweaters on, I would love to say I didn't know what to wear so I just slipped a skirt on. ( light blue touch paper and stand back!)

Ellie52
01-19-2014, 05:58 AM
My wife and I have a drawer of shared stuff. It is mainly blouses and tops. I am a size 10 Aus for skirts (US8) and my wife is a 14 so we dont tend to share skirts but because the male body is different to the female body my upper body size is 14 (because of the shoulders) so we can share dresses and tops (mentioned above). We also share jewelry but my favorite thing is when she buys a bra/panties I also get a matching pair of panties in my size so we wear matching underwear each weekend..
Ellies wardrobe collection and shoe collection is getting out of hand as I have nearly as much space taken with my clothes as my SO does with hers. Then crushed in the corner are two mens suits and a couple of shirts that hardly get worn.Ellie

Kimberly Michelle
01-19-2014, 06:25 AM
My SO and I wear the same size (8/10) and are able to share most clothing. Sometimes when we are out and she is wearing one of "my" pretty blouses, I'll say out loud "very pretty blouse, where did you get that?" We will both snicker as she usually whispers "your closet". Guess I am one of the lucky ones! Yep, she's a keeper.

Roli F
01-19-2014, 06:36 AM
Hi Heather
She isn't that accepting of my cd activities, only slightly tolerant of it she wont go out with Roli enfemme, and only one of her sons Knows, the rest of her family don't know, (She is embarrassed) however all my family know and don't care or are just not interested.
I just found it slightly funny her borrowing.

Beverley Sims
01-19-2014, 11:28 AM
Roli,
If you go with the flow and treat it as a joke, she may soften in her attitude a little.

Angie G
01-19-2014, 12:06 PM
There are some things my wife and I share.:hugs:
Angie

Valarie
01-19-2014, 12:34 PM
My wife and I have an expanding shared wardrobe now, she would always feel bad about spending too much on clothes or shoes but now she will ask, "If I get this will you also wear it?" It is really fun, and I love seeing her in the clothes that we pick out together when we are at school.

Marcia Blue
01-19-2014, 02:36 PM
I have bought sweaters and scarves, only to see by Wife wearing them way more than me. That is fine with me as she has great taste and style. She has asked me for nail glue, polish, polish remover, and glue on nails on several occasions. It is fun to share.

Trish
01-19-2014, 02:46 PM
We went to a friends wedding a couple months ago. My wife wore one of my dresses. The only comment she made, was that she knew I would like to have been wearing it.

NikiMichelle
01-19-2014, 05:52 PM
My wife's feet are the same size as mine so we share shoes and boots. I love high heels while she rarely wears them so I own the high heel collection and she will occasionally borrow them. I love being out with her knowing she is wearing my stuff! It is a welcome form of her showing acceptance...she has worn the odd article of clothing but not much as she is more petite than me so sharing is not as easy as our shoes.