PDA

View Full Version : Step 1 driving pretty

Rachael Leigh
01-18-2014, 08:15 PM
So today I did some shopping for me with the wife out of town and before I knew it I was 100 poorer. That's with some new panties, bras, makeup and really nice skirt and top I found at goodwill.
Now all the shopping was down en blend with no wig or major makeup, but all the clothes I was wearing were women's. Underdressed of course.
So I decide let's see if I can find a wig, well I did and even though it came from party city it is a very nice one. Very soft and the best part it's short hair, which I was advised on getting a short wig, thanks Samantha. Now due to the rules on posting pictures those will have to wait a few days but I will put some up.
Now when I got home of course I just had to get made up of course and wow the wig was perfect and my new outfit was awesome, so what's a girl to do.
Many here know I've yet to go out in full fem and thought after taking a good look I was I can do this.
So out to the car I go and drive off, I think should I go to the mall or Target maybe dressbarn is still open, but I miss my turn for Target and decide now what.
I was ready I thought but alas I headed back home.
For me even though it was dark out it was a big step.
My mouth was dry the whole time and wow it felt good but Im just going to have to wait another day.

Emma 73
01-18-2014, 08:25 PM
Hi Leigh, just reading about your adventures makes me want to go for a drive en femme. I have not yet ventured out in public either but love being outside in my rather private backyard. Hope you had fun...I'm sure you did

Maggie O'neal
01-18-2014, 08:48 PM
Your day and your adventure . I dream of a day like that ! I amm happy for you !

Maggie

Adriana Moretti
01-18-2014, 10:46 PM
congrats on your outting....more to come I am sure!

Jane G
01-19-2014, 04:09 AM
Sounds like a fun day.

Teresa
01-19-2014, 04:36 AM
Hi Leigh, Doesn't driving feel great, I drove right through my next town I chickened out on the walk but by the time I got back it felt so good. Don't forget to check your tyres next time!

Ellie52
01-19-2014, 04:44 AM
Nice post Leigh. Although unlike many on the forum I dont take any great pleasure in being out. Ive done it several times but find it 'weird'. I got bored walking around shops and after about an hour felt totally silly so I went home. I tried a few more times with the same result so I just gave up going out en femme.I hope you have a more enjoyable time and find it more fullfilling..Ellie

KristyE
01-19-2014, 04:57 AM
Shopping with the wife and a drive around town, a red letter day. Good for you sweetie !
Love KristyE

KaceyR
01-19-2014, 06:06 AM
Well still a nice day overall. (well minus the wallet shrinkage you know but... :) )
You just have to take it as easy as you need.
As far as the Target side of it.. even though Target was the 3rd public place I'd gone to on my first outing.. I still was nervous.
I just figured I was going to go in and shop no matter what, though. So I got out of the car, adjusted things (purse,coat) straightened up , smiled and started walking. And technically I just put my worry aside..and just put a focus on walking correctly. (well.. we also have some ice and snow up here too so was focusing on not running into any of that either). But primarily I just did that. Shifting a focus onto one thing until I got inside...slightly slipped but caught myself (dang Target Floor-waxers made things slipperier than outside even...) and just walked on. Once in I just shopped around did my thing and left.

So that might be something to do a next time you do an outing... kind of a way to 'get going' if you are out- a way to divert the initial fears-just focus on one thing like that to get yourself going. That's not to say to stare down at your feet placement,etc...but just focus on the overall walking (good posture,purposeful feminine walk overall) and once inside then you can think..ok now what did I want to shop for and continue on.

Then after being around all the shoppers and such for that time..it was easy enough for me to continue on to a restaurant run afterwards without problem. It'll get easier each visit out.

Just be careful of slippery floors :D

Rita C.
01-19-2014, 07:42 AM
I know its hard to go out at first, Just go at it slow and it will get to the point that you will be shopping just like any other girl.

Katey888
01-19-2014, 07:53 AM
Congrats on a successful outing Leigh, sounds like it was well worth it! :D

Looking forward to those pics...

Katey x

Marcelle
01-19-2014, 07:53 AM
Hi Leigh,

CONGRATS! I am so happy for you as I know you have been dying to see the light of day "en femme". The all famous "Ninja Femme Drive" I think we have all been there at one point before jettisoning ourselves into a store. I took several of these drives without ever going into a store. It was exhilarating and scary all the same. I am so glad you got the chance . . . now let's get those pics of the new wig uploaded to the photo section so we can all admire. :)

Hugs

Isha

Beverley Sims
01-19-2014, 11:23 AM
Leigh,
Nothing wrong with that there is always another day. :)
Sometimes the slower the better.