PDA

View Full Version : First time shaving legs.

veroncia
01-19-2014, 11:16 AM
I shaved my legs for the first time yesterday and put on a pair of pantyhose. I coulod not believe the feeling on my legs. Of course I have to do a little better job shaving all the missed areas next time.

sweetshauna
01-19-2014, 11:20 AM
Practice makes perfect! Before long, your legs will be shaven 24/7/365.

Bunny Girl Zoe
01-19-2014, 11:23 AM
Great feeling pulling on pantyhose on freshly shaved legs. Can remember my first time all them years ago.

Raychel
01-19-2014, 11:52 AM
Nothing like the feeling of a nice clean shave.
I have to stop shaving thru the winter, when I get chills it makes the hairs stand out and
can be really painful, I can't wait for warmer weather.

Beverley Sims
01-19-2014, 12:14 PM
More practice and you will learn how to do a close shave.
Even girls don't learn the technique overnight.

Kristy 56
01-19-2014, 12:40 PM
Never shaved em,always went for a waxing, But that feeling ! Especially that first time. Enjoy it.

kendel
01-19-2014, 12:43 PM
It is the best feeling

shawnablack77
01-19-2014, 12:47 PM
I love shaving. But I need better razors, the cheaper ones cause razor burn, nicks and cuts, plus they don't get very close. It makes me mad.

Requal Jo
01-19-2014, 12:51 PM
I fully agree that there is no better feeling than a pair of silky pantyhose on newly shaved legs. Shawa, have you thought about using a hair removing gel?

Karmen
01-19-2014, 01:04 PM
I love the feeling too.

Karen kc
01-19-2014, 02:44 PM
The only thing better is keeping them shaved 24/7

Kate Simmons
01-19-2014, 02:54 PM
Yep, it feels nice. I know when they start to feel like a cactus, it's time to shave again.:heehee::)

Katey888
01-19-2014, 02:56 PM
It is a nice feeling :D I'm partly done at the moment... in that I've been trying to trim the hair length gradually so that my wife doesn't notice (long story... :yawn:) - but I do that with an electric trimmer. Once they're done I'll use an electric razor - I have quite fine hair fortunately. I then have to think of a reason why the hair has disappeared completely... freak radiation poisoning? Testosterone inversion? Or just man-scaping... Ha Ha...
Katey x

Karmen
01-19-2014, 03:07 PM
If you need an excuse for shaving your legs and arms, you can start swimming or cycling. in this two sports athletes shave their body.

shawnablack77
01-19-2014, 03:09 PM
I fully agree that there is no better feeling than a pair of silky pantyhose on newly shaved legs. Shawa, have you thought about using a hair removing gel?

That sounds like a good idea, I'm fairly new to this so I don't know much about it, or where to find certain things. I'm still using my wife's stuff, but I think I need different things, like finding the right shade of makeup. I want to hide any signs of the guy look. And I noticed from certain angles and lighting some of my man features are noticeable. This is my biggest challenge right now.

Katey888
01-19-2014, 03:16 PM
If you need an excuse for shaving your legs and arms, you can start swimming or cycling. in this two sports athletes shave their body.

Good idea! Thanks Karmen - sounds a bit energetic though - I suspect I might just be cycling a mile to our coffee shop for a nice latte - but then there is all that lycra shorts stuff as well... :eek: Is it possible to be a bicycle fetishist? Time for a large merlot when I start thinking like that... :heehee:

Hey Karmen, are you Central or North European - you can't be Gallic or Southern or you'd have no idea what all this shaving lark is about... Ha Ha :devil: just kidding... if you are, that is... :doh:

Katey x

Karmen
01-19-2014, 03:26 PM
I'm Central European ;)

Hell on Heels
01-19-2014, 03:33 PM
Clean shaven legs for the first time was an amazing feeling, I didn't even need to feel the nylon.
It is hard to let it grow back after experiencing it fully dressed.
Much Love,
Kristyn

Janine cd
01-19-2014, 03:38 PM
It's truly an amazing experience the first time you do it. I've been shaving my legs for more than 40 years and still find the feeling of freshly shaved legs wonderful.

jamie-upstate
01-19-2014, 03:56 PM
It won' t be long before that razor travles north. It hard to stop once you start.

sensui
01-19-2014, 04:25 PM
totally can't wait to shave my legs. haven't tried im too scared of cutting myself, but i keep my underarms and private parts all cleared but the large surface area of my legs are just scary specially with the massive amount of hair covering them. maybe later this week i test XD

devida
01-19-2014, 04:35 PM
I shave my whole body except for my arms and scalp. Don't know why I don't shave my arms too. If you're new to this I suggest using a good men's razor, one of those with three or more blades, shaving cream or a good soap and one of those magnifying cosmetic mirrors. Women's razors I've tried are awful. Either shave in the shower or bath or right after. I use a coconut cleansing cream before I shave to prepare the skin and lots of moisturizer afterwards. I never did have a lot of hair on my body (less than my wife) but I've discovered I really dislike it. Fortunately I only have to shave my body once a week.

prettytoes
01-19-2014, 07:30 PM
Welcome to the club! Once I shaved my legs, I never turned back. I love the feeling of smooth legs, and I seldom go more than 2 days between shaves. I have never had a negative comment, and I keep them shaved all year. It is much cooler in the hot summer, plus much easier to apply sunscreen when I am on dive trips! I also slide through the water better, and it's much easier to slip into a wetsuit with smooth legs.

kelly10
01-19-2014, 08:08 PM
Be verrrry careful. It can truly be addictive! It's a 'gateway' drug...er...shave. First it's just the legs, um yes just the legs. Then because it feels so good with nylons and without nylons you begin to wonder...well how bout my underarms and...I wonder what my arms will feel and look like without all that hair and sure enough that feels pretty good too, and looks much better with camisoles and blouses and nail polish and... and... and...and then, before you know it, 'I'll bet it will feel and look much more feminine if my bras are on bare chest skin and look ssssoooo much better.' Then yer done. Yer gone. There is no longer any sacred hair and you are addicted to reeeaally feeling your skin forever. You can't go back.
So my advice? Keep shaving your legs!!:titanic:

Billiejosehine
01-19-2014, 08:53 PM
I really enjoy the feeling of shaved legs. Once I started I couldn't stop and at this point I'm almost hairless. Still have my arms and I am tempted to get rid of that soon.

AmyGaleRT
01-19-2014, 11:54 PM
I love the feeling of smooth legs. Personally, I've gone from shaving to epilating mine; it works well for me and feels like the smoothness lasts longer. The drawback is you have to get used to the feeling of your leg hairs being plucked out!

- Amy

Sabrina1013
01-19-2014, 11:57 PM
Gotta love that feeling of freshly shaved legs and putting on some leggings and rubbing your legs together, absolutely amazing :D

Shellycd12
01-19-2014, 11:58 PM
It is a great feeling putting on pantyhose after shaving.

Shelly

dtride
01-20-2014, 12:47 AM
Shaved legs feel so sexy, I also love the way they feel after a shave, once you do it there is no coming back.

Adriana Moretti
01-20-2014, 01:08 AM
yes...completely shaved well oiled/moisturized legs....favorite!!!!....

heatherdress
01-20-2014, 01:27 AM
Great - congratulations. Keep them hairless.

Mistyjo
01-20-2014, 01:44 AM
I remember the first time i shaved mine it was and still is a great feeling then it went north now everything except arms

Teresa
01-20-2014, 04:27 AM
Katey I had the same problem I think it took me a couple of weeks so the wife didn't notice the change, as you say you now have to explain the hair loss (" Frankly my dear I don't give a dam!"). I have a holiday coming up in May and I know she'll pack me some shorts so six weeks before hairy man will reappear. I didn't realise until I shaved how many directions hair grows in, I try to keep to twice a week.

Alexaduggal
01-24-2014, 10:14 PM
It was my first time today. Wow i am so happy with them.

ShelbyDawn
01-24-2014, 10:37 PM
Be very careful about starting this leg shaving thing...
I have found it leads to things like long luxurious baths with scented bath oils, candles and, heaven forbid, bubbles;
It leads to stockings and satin nighties and high thread count sheets.
Oh, the horror of it all!!! :)

Enjoy yourself.

:hugs:

Shelby

yogurtking2013
02-08-2014, 06:17 PM
I haven't dared to shave. how do you explain if someone sees you!

finallyout
02-08-2014, 06:21 PM
body building

wow now i want to shave my legs

Adriana Moretti
02-08-2014, 06:30 PM
I gave in and shaved today..it's been cold...but my goodness I missed this feeling...btw yougurt...have you read this thread...it's 2014

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?208501-Are-shaved-legs-and-bodies-becoming-more-commonplace

Vanessa Rose
02-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Veronica.

If you did not need a tourniquet to stop the bleeding your first time then you did better than me.

Lord I still have the scars

Vanny

Christen
02-08-2014, 07:18 PM
I so agree! Freshly shaved legs are sensational! I only did it for the first time recently, and everyone's right it is immediately addictive. Only problem was eventually my wife noticed (Australia is the land of shorts), which led to a discussion about "I want to know what's going on". That's when she sort of accepted that I crossdress, God bless her! But she left me with "Well, don't do it (Shave) again, it's a dead giveaway. At the moment I make do with shaved feet, don't know why but I hate having hairy toes, and thighs. That will have to do until winter and shorts avoidance weather.

Christen X

Shy_Confusion
02-08-2014, 07:47 PM
I was thinking about giving shaving my legs a first go, but I shaved my armpits and OH OH OH the razor burns! Clearly I'm doing it wrong.

finallyout
02-08-2014, 08:07 PM
I've never shaved legs
Is it nice to feel?

Lena
02-08-2014, 10:50 PM
This is Houston, shorts are in season. To counter this, I shave under the shorts all the time and shave lower legs about every 2 weeks. I started with the chest and tummy. Wife accepted this and then one day a month later, I started the bottom shaving (basically, I gots a bald arse and thighs.)......but I'll also add that ingrown hairs on the butt really suck.

Bryn
02-08-2014, 11:00 PM
Me too, I got decent razors so it didn't take nearly as long as I thought.

Tiffanie
02-08-2014, 11:03 PM
I'm jealous of all you that can shave. Been 10 years since I last shaved my legs and OMG it was heaven. Those pantyhose *sigh*, that feeling *sigh*.

McKayla1
02-09-2014, 01:22 AM
Holy shit, I never considered it as I'm super hairy, it will be insanely obvious and seemed like almost a being outted sort of thing but woah I don't think I care after reading all this, I'll just go back to skinny jeans which I stopped wearing as I care too much what people think and began thinking I am too old (only 20 and have a girlish figure, I definitely pull them off.) I want to try the epilating thing though because I don't like razors.

Leslie Iz
02-09-2014, 01:34 AM
I got into the habit long ago of shaving all the necessary areas when I shower but yet I still felt unsatisfied and wanting of a smoother body. Shaving is time consuming and only lasts a day or two for me. Lately I have been purchasing wax removal systems and the jury is still out. Being a woman costs $$$ that is undeniable.

saratg99
02-09-2014, 04:59 AM
This post just got me thinking....since both men and women grow hair on their legs, how did it ever come about that women should be smooth and men not? I personally find that I feel cooler when my legs and underarms are shaven, less sweaty when working out and overall have a clean feeling. Would we want to not shave had history been the other way?....not me

BLUE ORCHID
02-09-2014, 08:06 AM
Hi Veronica, Now that you have your legs clean and smooth get your self an Eppilator and keep them that way

CynthiaD
02-09-2014, 10:46 AM
Once you go hairless, you'll never go back! Every time I put stockings over my bare legs (which is every day) I think "Why would I ever go back to hairy?"

seemlessph
02-09-2014, 10:57 AM
I used to shave my legs and would love the feeling of slipping into silky pantyhose on my freshly shaven legs. My wife has a hard time with my legs being smooth so now I layer pantyhose one on top of another. I love the layering feeling so much too.

curvious
02-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Be verrrry careful. It can truly be addictive! It's a 'gateway' drug...er...shave. First it's just the legs, um yes just the legs. Then because it feels so good with nylons and without nylons you begin to wonder...well how bout my underarms and...I wonder what my arms will feel and look like without all that hair and sure enough that feels pretty good too, and looks much better with camisoles and blouses and nail polish and... and... and...and then, before you know it, 'I'll bet it will feel and look much more feminine if my bras are on bare chest skin and look ssssoooo much better.' Then yer done. Yer gone. There is no longer any sacred hair and you are addicted to reeeaally feeling your skin forever. You can't go back.
So my advice? Keep shaving your legs!!:titanic:

LOL :) OMG Yes. it all starts with a simple shave. First it was around the but/hips and my package... Then it drifted down to the knees. then in a couple of years, to the ankles, now it is the chest and arms and I am recently up to clear nail polish. And of course i underdress and work and at the gym.... When will it end :)

caryli
02-09-2014, 10:20 PM
My first time shaving my legs was by accident. I grabbed my first wives nair and wasnt paying attention. thought it was the soft soap we used. After that during the winter I always keep my legs shaved. Summer I wear shorts a lot but my hair on legs is fine and don't show up very much anyway so its almost like i shave them.

nothing feels better then a pair of nylons on freshly shaved legs. I used to love it when my last wife would rub her nylon covered legs on mine.

Jamie Christopher
02-09-2014, 10:32 PM
Oh my gosh I remember the first time I shaved my legs and pulled on sheers, under a half slip and a skirt....never looked back! So nice!

Jamie

sheilagirl
02-09-2014, 10:32 PM
Ah Yes! Bare and Beautiful!

Princess_pantyboy
02-09-2014, 10:40 PM
The first time shaving my legs all ways brings back great feelings. The cool thing is every other day I get the feeling back when I shave them again.

Hugs and congrats on your first time shaving your legs Hun.
Hugs, Princess

McKayla1
02-09-2014, 11:33 PM
This thread sent me to target, got some nair because I can't stand shaving, worked pretty well but I need to do it again tomorrow for them to be perfect, I missed a bit. Also picked up some boy shorts, and OoO are they adorable with my new thigh-highs.

Trisha91
02-10-2014, 02:27 AM
You will never forget that feeling of shaved legs. It's the best! Well moisturized legs in pantyhose is just addictive. And full dressed it just looks so much more natural. You won't want to go back.

Sarah M
02-10-2014, 03:29 AM
The first time I shaved my legs I thought I was going to die from the itching an after several years no itching when I shave them an I cannot stand the hair on my legs an now being on HRT for several months now my skin is so soft an smooth on my legs an the hair is so much softer an finer an thinner an lighter an takes longer to grow out an for my tummy an chest hair it is not growing out anymore from the HRT.

kellibra
02-10-2014, 09:29 AM
putting on pantyhose over freshly shaved legs is pure bliss. then going to the nail salon for a pedi and have the nail tech massage your smooth calfs all the while telling how smooth they are and then applying a nice red polish on your toes, how more girlie can one get!