PDA

View Full Version : Do you change at social events?

Teresa
01-20-2014, 09:38 AM
As A hetro CDer are you passive at social events or do you find you become predatory towards other CDers?

bridget thronton
01-20-2014, 09:58 AM
I am very married so never predatory

lesli
01-20-2014, 10:03 AM
hi teresa,
i've never been predatory. i just mingle and have fun with everyone.
hugs,
lesli

Jaylyn
01-20-2014, 10:04 AM
Seems like social functions are not my cup of tea. I usually am just myself anywhere I go so I probably wouldn't change any thing. Also very married so predator is not on the agenda.

MarcyRex
01-20-2014, 10:10 AM
Mingle, commiserate, exchange trade secrets. I've been flirted, while complimentary, it takes two to tango. A gentle reproach and mention of wife is good enough for a cease and desist on that front.

Beverley Sims
01-20-2014, 11:27 AM
Teresa,
I just network and establish any contacts I can.

Jenniferathome
01-20-2014, 11:42 AM
"Predatory"? What is that supposed to mean?

And why would there be cross dresserS at any social event? I've never seen a cross dresser at any social event I have attended, let alone multiples of them.

Lorileah
01-20-2014, 12:13 PM
I agree with Jennifer, what the heck does being predatory mean? Aggressive? sexually promiscuous? Eating all the shrimp at the buffet table?

I know DQ's who get flat out mean and rude..

kimdl93
01-20-2014, 12:16 PM
First of all, I don't change at any time. I am myself, period. I find the notion of being predatory quite peculiar, regardless of whom it might be directed at!

Lynn Marie
01-20-2014, 01:09 PM
I've met "predators" before. I'm sort of partial to helping them out. Out of town! And that's the mild version.

Valarie
01-20-2014, 01:23 PM
Most social events that I am invited to are family things or work things so no CDing there lol. In a couple weeks my wife and I may go to a drag show with a gay friend of ours, it would be my first time out in public, my wife said it be cool if I got hit on, so I will have to see what happens when it does lol.

Teresa
01-21-2014, 10:12 AM
I'm really sorry some of you are scratching your heads, I'm afraid you're only seeing part of the thread. I don't know if others are having the same problem but I keep getting a pop up on the left of the forum page and if I try and close it I get re-directed to another CD/tg site, I've lost a few threads now, I'll rewrite the thread when I get the problem sorted.