PDA

View Full Version : Water Ballons were great.

veroncia
01-20-2014, 09:46 AM
Stopped by the dollar store the other day and got some water ballons for some breast form. Spent the whole day weaaring them until it was time for the wife to come home. It was great.

Tina B.
01-20-2014, 10:27 AM
Outside of a good pair of forms, I found water balloons the best thing for that, in fact they have better movement than forms even. But it's a mess when one pops and the shape is not quiet as good.

lesli
01-20-2014, 10:34 AM
veroncia,
a pair of extra large balloons with an appropriate amount of water does a great job for inexpensive breast forms. just be sure you use the big balloons so they don't pop when you squeeze.
hugs,
lesli

Helen_Highwater
01-20-2014, 11:00 AM
Veronica,
Oh this thread takes me back to my early days. I did just the same and yes you do achieve a good amount of movement so follow and heed the warnings, they can burst if moving to enthusiastically! I added wall paper paste to create a thicker more firmer filler. It does have the effect of dampening the movement and does feel and look more natural but, and this is a big but, they can still burst. The contents do tend to stay put more as opposed to just soaking you and the carpet but it's more messy to clean up. Trust me, I know. The things we do..........

Sabrina1013
01-20-2014, 11:08 AM
I am gonna have to try this

Beverley Sims
01-20-2014, 11:18 AM
I was at a party once and someone decided should have some punch as filler for the baloons.
One burst and I stunk like a polecat for the rest of the evening.
Hey, it was a great party and I was young then. :) Sigh!.

vallerie lacy
01-20-2014, 11:19 AM
I use them also. I now put one inside the other before filling them. Needless to say, with my luck, I wouldn't wear them outside the house.

chelyann
01-20-2014, 12:47 PM
thats how i started to , i would put one inside the other it made them a lot stronger but they still made a mess when they broke,
i now have forms and would not go back!! have fun :)

Lynn Marie
01-20-2014, 01:01 PM
I miss cold water on a hot day and warm water in winter. Felt so good. Impossible to make any cleavage though.

darla_g
01-20-2014, 01:11 PM
never tried the water balloon idea. I have heard of a number of others bird seed or play doh. Actually i think i just stuffed a bra with a whole bunch of nylons

AllieSF
01-20-2014, 01:22 PM
My first time totally dressed as a woman, a regular woman, was for a costume party over 20 years before I actually started crossdressing. I used balloons filled with water for the full evening with no issues at all until my neighbor's friend poked one with her big baby diaper pin that was part of her costume. After I started and did some international traveling, I took along some larger balloons to fill and use when I dressed up. They all worked fine for my stay at home evenings fully dressed.

The larger balloons are necessary for avoiding the super ready to burst situation caused by using the smaller balloons, including the smaller ones that are meant to be filled with water and then thrown at someone or something. Also, by using the larger balloons you get a more natural shape as the balloon fills the form of the bra. The cool water eventually warms up to body temperature, they weigh and feel like silicone forms and they jiggle too, which is good for a laugh sometimes.

Lexi Moralas
01-20-2014, 01:49 PM
I did this as well , biggest balloons I could get , not to over stretch them. One inside the other. But then I got tired of filling them all the time , and up graded to filling them with LATEX caulk. I think it works out awesome. Because its sealed in the ballon I have never had it harden on me. They similar weight and bounce as water. I think they shape better because the caulk is thicker the water. Especially when I was using them with a tight laced corset. They are great for making cleavage in a corset. I think they worked out great for me. In fact I started I thread on it a while back. I found 1 tube of caulk per side makes a full b cup. The last pair I made lasted about a year and were still good when I tossed then in my most recent purge.

Danielle_cder
01-20-2014, 02:22 PM
I use to love using water balloons great wiggle n jiggle

Rachelakld
01-20-2014, 03:52 PM
I so remember those days, EE cups (because I could), tight wet look lycra clothes and jogging around the block for fun (because I could), alt wearing a tight top and having breakfast at McDonalds before 7am.
Crazy fun old days.

Alice Torn
01-20-2014, 03:58 PM
The higher quality , thicker skinned ones work fine. I get them individually at stores which have helium.

StacyCD
01-20-2014, 04:40 PM
I never did the water balloons. From foam pads to silicone and I've never looked back!

Caden Lane
01-20-2014, 04:47 PM
I never did water balloons per se, but I have used balloons filled with elmers glue, some water and some 20 mule team borax. It makes a viscous gel when you mix it together, and the consistency is something you can experiment with.

Lori Kurtz
01-20-2014, 04:51 PM
Yep. Water balloons were definitely my boobs of choice.

ChristinaK
01-20-2014, 07:23 PM
I tried balloons with air the other day, but they are too round and do not bounce or hang naturally. Maybe I'll try the birdseed idea. Wish I could get the nerve to buy some breast forms!

Gabbagrl
01-20-2014, 08:59 PM
Did you ever see the movie "Now & Then"? In the i think they used jello or pudding. If you are worried about them pooping I would just not fill them up all the way and wear a padded bra. the padding should be enough for bags or something bumping them. I just don't suggest doing face plants on the ground lol.

Monet's dream
01-20-2014, 09:03 PM
I've never tried water balloons but the simulation of jiggling makes me want to try it.

Caden Lane
01-20-2014, 09:08 PM
ChristinaK, try the borax elmers glue and water. Just mess with it until you get a consistency you like, then duplicate that in a balloon. Promise, you'll like it better than birdseed.

BLUE ORCHID
01-20-2014, 09:25 PM
Hi Veronica, And the Knots make nice little nipples.

Jamsparks2003
01-20-2014, 10:02 PM
Being new to dressing, I haven't had the chance to try water balloons. I did find a link that talked about using landscapers gel inside plastic bags. I'll have to try both and see which is better.

JenniferR771
01-20-2014, 10:38 PM
Comdoms work nice. Squishy. And they are very high quality rubber (or urethane). Tie a knot. Drop them on the floor three times to be sure they are strong. Double bag for strength if you want.

Sissy_Michelle
01-20-2014, 10:42 PM
Thank-you Veronica, that is an excellent idea. I was hoping that someone had tried it first, I was planning on trying it this winter.

MissTee
01-20-2014, 11:15 PM
Awwww :daydreaming: , water balloons. Makes me feel all nostalgic. I have stuffed a bra with socks, panties, water balloons, cereal in a sock, etc. Anything for boobs.

Adriana Moretti
01-21-2014, 04:17 AM
I....I see your future..........BREAST FORMS !!! LOL !!

Claire Cook
01-21-2014, 05:59 AM
I was at a party once and someone decided should have some punch as filler for the baloons.
One burst and I stunk like a polecat for the rest of the evening.
Hey, it was a great party and I was young then. :) Sigh!.

Reminds me of a great line by Lacey Leigh: "This gives a new meaning to saying 'My water broke!' "

alice clair
01-21-2014, 08:45 AM
I also used water filled balloons and had good success with them, I used the latex type and they would last about a month before I would replace them, I fond that the 16 inch ones worked good and I would soak the in a sink of hot water when I would get in the shower so they would be warm. They did feel really nice and had the proper amount of jiggle to them.
Michelle

Ressie
01-21-2014, 09:12 AM
Love the realistic jiggle, bounce and sag. I'll have to try some higher quality balloons because the cheap ones don't last long.

Jordan
01-21-2014, 09:36 AM
Water balloons are great to use until you get your first set of forms and you will never go back to them

robindee36
01-21-2014, 09:40 AM
Interesting idea. Also sounds like it is a reasonably authentic look, until the darn things leak ;(

Hugs, Robin :bunny:

Jaylyn
01-21-2014, 09:50 AM
I tried socks n panties and old discarded panty hose.... Then I discovered the forms. You can get them in any size you want and they can push you up to give you cleavage. Why I went to my shop once and saw a large funnel I had some plastic tubing and an pump out of a old hand lotion bottle. I rigged it where I could put the gulley over my real breast one at a time and pump it up. My nipple would enlarge and stick out I would leave it like this about ten minutes a day. I actually saw some increase in my boobs. It left a terrible looking circle though around my each boob at the base but it finally went away... Glad I didn't do my first thought and that was hook them up to the old cow milker we had. If I had of plugged it in I won't shut off till there is a gallon of milk. Lol after I bought my forms I love them and the jiggle and bounce.

Teresa
01-21-2014, 11:19 AM
Vallerie the two balloon is tricky but works very well, I've worn them out and had no problems.

Debby1194
01-21-2014, 12:07 PM
I've tried water balloons a couple of times. I never liked the look. Birdseed in an old pair of pantyhose works great fro me.

Brooke B
01-21-2014, 01:29 PM
I used balloons for a long time and they worked great. It wasn't till recently that I bought some forms. It is true, you won't ever go back once you have forms. Love them!

Joanne108
01-21-2014, 01:32 PM
I'm wearing the water balloons in my avatar! I think they work well.

Ressie
01-21-2014, 06:14 PM
Water balloons are great to use until you get your first set of forms and you will never go back to them

I used balloons for a long time and they worked great. It wasn't till recently that I bought some forms. It is true, you won't ever go back once you have forms. Love them!

I've had forms for over a year and they're great, but sometimes I need a smaller size which might bring me back to balloons for a change. The consistency (jiggle/bounce) seems more realistic. But they are also more work because you can't just get them out of the box and slip them in. The colors are also annoying.

Krista1985
01-21-2014, 06:28 PM
Water balloons, wow that takes me back!

I thought that I was the only person ever to use water balloons for breasts, from the sound of the replies I see I was mistaken. Back in my late teens, I used altered t-shirts to hold the balloons tightly in place on my chest. At the time, I didn't really consider it crossdressing, just creative use of a men's t-shirt (ones too small for me), some thread and two heavy duty balloons filled with warm water. The shirts worked for 2-3 wears, but stretched over time. Fast forward a few years, and I'm buying a pair of breastforms and a pocket bra, about a week after I learned that such things existed. The forms are not quite as jiggly as balloons, but the durability, longevity, realism and shape are all upshots of a good pair of forms.

NatalieMN
01-21-2014, 09:53 PM
I started off with using extra pairs of panties to fill out my bra and while they gave me some shape, they didn't feel right. I felt like a genius the day I found out I could use water balloons to fill myself out even better and that was my go-to option until the day I saved up some money and bought some forms and they work really well. But, while you are saving up, I think water balloons offer a nice secondary option if you don't mind the potential to have one burst on you (as others have mentioned).

Patty-Fay
01-22-2014, 11:05 PM
Like so many others, I used water balloons before I bought my breast forms. And like so many others, I really enjoyed the jiggle. It makes me wonder why there aren't breast forms that behave more like water balloons - without the leak. I'm going to try that borax thing, it sounds intriguing.

susangirl
01-22-2014, 11:57 PM
Its so funny I saw this post tonight. I haven't used water balloons in many years until tonight. Its a long story but trust me I didn't have my breast forms tonight and the old water balloon tits still work. They are very heavy And have a great bounce to them if they are in the right bra. I am really enjoying them tonight while out at my favorite watering hole in my little black dress. I just hope one of them doesn't pop. I don't need my water to brake tonight.

K8astrophe
01-23-2014, 12:53 AM
A nice stepping point for me between the water balloons and breast forms were a good push up bra in a b cup or so, plus some $15 breast enhancers from a fabric store like JoAnn's. I've actually moved back to that more often than not as the years have worn on. I've come to prefer a generally smaller chest, and though you miss on the bounce of forms, the cleavage is pretty nice in lower cut tops without all the rigamarole of taping.

shawnablack77
01-23-2014, 02:19 AM
What a great idea, I'm going to try this. I can't afford breast forms right now. This certainly seems better then just stuffing a bra :)

Stephanie47
01-23-2014, 02:58 AM
I buy water balloons too. Over many years I had only one failure, and, that was home. I buy them at Wal-Mart. A package of 12 cost less than $1.00. White is also sold in a bag with a larger quantity. And, colors are available to match the undergarments. Buy the largest latex balloons and don't fill them up all the way. Water has the weight and consistency of protoplasm. The body is 98% water, so the balloons do giggle appropriately. You will also understand what women with large breasts have been complaining about. If you're going to buy breast forms I think water balloons are useful in gauging the breast size you want.

When using water balloons as breast forms with an unappreciative wife make sure you dispose of them and NOT forget you put them in the sink! Ugh! I did that once. It was just one of those DADT slip ups.

Helen_Highwater
01-23-2014, 11:42 AM
Reading the thread it seems a few folks are giving the water balloons a go. OK here's my top tips;
To get your right size - over fill a balloon and hold it closed and place into your bra. Standing in the bath or shower let some water out slowly until the size looks right. Then empty what's left into a measuring jug. That way you can make 2 that are the same size. And if one does burst, you know how much water to use to make a replacement.
Once you have the right amount of water - make sure there's no air bubbles clinging to the inside. Tap the sides to get them to rise to the neck and then tie off. Air bubbles will tend to make the water move about more and increases the chance of popping. They also create a "sloshing" sound as you move.
Larger balloons work better than small ones filled to capacity. They, the small ones will be hard and lack movement - and more likely to burst. Also they will not mold themselves into your bra and you as well.
Wear a full cup bra!

They are a great way for creating boobs for those on a budget. If you can find something to mix with the water to create a more viscous filler all the better and it does reduce the chance of popping due to over exaggerated movement.

Best of luck.

CD Husband
01-23-2014, 01:55 PM
I use water balloons as well. I like being able to vary the size at my whim, the way they look and feel and how different I feel with them on.

I will throw in the twist I use. After I fill the balloons and de-bubble them and tie them closed, I put each one into the leg of an old pair of pantyhose that has been cut off the panty part. Fold it over several times so it's nice and smooth and finish getting dressed.

vallerie lacy
01-23-2014, 02:27 PM
You read my mind CD husband. I also get the helium balloons. I guess they're stronger.

CD Husband
01-23-2014, 02:52 PM
I use the helium balloons as well. They seem to hold up better under the weight of the water without springing a leak.

jennifercd
01-23-2014, 07:48 PM
Hmm I will have to give it a try. Hope it gives a good look.

laura.lapinski
01-27-2014, 02:41 PM
I've used them before. I loved the way they felt. The weight, the jiggling. I even used to use sandwhich bags and double bagged and knotted them. Sometimes, they would leak a little bit.

AnnaBMarie
01-27-2014, 05:37 PM
This may not work for everyone, but I found an interesting alternative to balloons several years ago.

Like many of you I tried the largest balloons I could find and filled them up just so as not to stretch them, but still found them to be too round to fit the bra cups naturally. One day when I got the morning paper I noticed the double wall polyethylene bag was very soft to the touch. I filled the bag with about a cup and a half of warm water, and set the bag on the counter and let it spread out a bit. After letting all the air come to the top of the opening, I twisted the bag and tied it tight. It took several tries to get the amount of water and knots tight enough, but when I did and placed it in my bra cup it filled out nicely and feels as close to the real thing I've ever tried. Much softer and more natural than forms. With the right bra you can even get some nice bounce. If you do a double knot and place it towards the front of the cup you can get a nice nipple effect as a bonus.

Unfortunately my newspaper has gone to recycled poly bags, so they are not as soft. They do work if I can find one that doesn't get a hole from getting tossed on the driveway. I may go through several tries to get two that don't leak, but the price is right and the look and feel is fabulous.