PDA

View Full Version : Dr.jekel/ misses hyde

Corsetqueen
01-20-2014, 05:13 PM
My beginning as a cross dresser happened many years ago. I was your typical boy in a female dominated environment. I have more sisters then you could fit in an airport shuttle van and I love them all. Our family was so big that we slept three to a bed and had to fight for time in the bathroom every morning. My father who I will always remember as a hard worker and short fused for excuses ,did what he could to make life better for all his children. He had to live in a logging camp in Alaska to make enough to feed all of us in the lower 48. This is why I started wearing my sisters clothing as well as any others I might obtain from some ladies I knew as a child. My fatherly role model was my uncle who just happened to be a cross dresser. He was the only one I could relate to because my dad was always gone. I found out at an early age that he wore women s cloths when he was not working. He used to dress me as his little girl and I would let him because he took care of me and made me laugh. I wore my first female clothing items when I was about 11 years old, have purged many times in the past, experienced depression because I thought I was some sort of freak, and still hide my cross dressing from the general public. My family knows that I cross dress, enjoy wearing women s clothing, and that it really relieves my stress. They are now comfortable with it and except me for who I am. My wife of 39 years has always been my biggest supporter, buys me anything I want without question and is the love of my life. I am not a public dresser because of my respect for my family although I have dressed to some extent and been out to shop, see a movie and once to dress for Halloween. I usually do not dress outside of our house unless me and the wife travel east and then I get to dress, polish my nails and do some shopping for thing my wife has remembered me talking about. I would look pretty bad with makeup and a wig because of my features. Too many years as a logger with all the scares and the build of a alpha male. Hope I did not bore all you ladies or say the wrong thing. I have been reading post on this website for years, relating to what all of you go through but never putting any reply's in. Let me know what you think of my first real post.

JocelynJames
01-20-2014, 05:20 PM
Thanks for sharing, it takes a lot of guts. Great post -JJ

dawn459
01-20-2014, 05:37 PM
DR. jekel /misses hyde: Welcome to the forum you have found a great group
in which to gain knowledge and help you with your cd journey.

Marcia Blue
01-20-2014, 08:22 PM
A wonderful first post. You will fit in here very well.

docrobbysherry
01-20-2014, 08:29 PM
Nice. I don't see and Dr. Jekles or anything u need to Hyde from in your post, tho. U seem quite content!

Wildaboutheels
01-20-2014, 08:52 PM
Nice of you to post. There are some who water here who are "quite certain" that nurture has nothing to do with being a CD. Your post clearly illustrates the fallacy of such reasoning.

Unless, I misunderstood your post, you sometimes go out "dressed" but w/o makeup or wig? Many who water here do the same.

So after years of lurking here, I have to wonder what pushed you over the edge to post?

MssHyde
01-20-2014, 09:31 PM
your talking about my name sake... I'm messing with you but I do feel for you.. its a rough road. some times

Beverley Sims
01-21-2014, 12:44 PM
Well you're a lumberjack and you are okay. :)

stacycoral
01-21-2014, 01:02 PM
Welcome girl, and yes we understand very much what your going through,it does help to have a understanding SO, that does make a difference in your life,
The ladies here will help you out as much as possible, myself I really understand what your talking about family and how important it is, I still have a teenage girl at home, I do have to laugh that the title of your thread, there is a movie with a very close title, if you have not watched it, go ahead, if only what works in the movie would work on me. feel free to PM after you get your 10 post, if you want to talk, hugs.and welcome,

Corsetqueen
01-26-2014, 12:54 AM
I have to ask why you label this as lurking. The first time I went on this site was to see if there were really people like me out there that went through the same things as me. I was not hiding in the shadows to watch others but to see if others experienced the same issues I deal with daily. I have not been pushed over the edge to reveal myself or personal preferences in clothing or makeup.I could never reveal myself to others because at my age it is not necessary especially with the level of acceptance by my family and wife of almost 40 years. I mean no disrespect to you or anyone else on this site and I love to read about your courage, determination and all of the hurdles you have to overcome just to be yourself. I guess I have realized that now is a good time to open up more to those of you that relate to my lifestyle.

Tina B.
01-26-2014, 10:56 AM
Wow, how could you not grow up to be a cross dresser? And a lumber jack, Monty Python would be proud! Welcome! It's always nice to meet another closet dresser, we don't all go out in public.

VictoriaT.
01-27-2014, 02:22 AM
Your post is wonderful and your very luck to have an SO that us so understanding. As or the Jekyll and Hyde analogy, that sounds like my life one minute I am getting a mani/pedi the other I am out in the woods riding my downhill bike.

Katey888
01-27-2014, 10:48 AM
It's a great first post and quite an introduction - Welcome to participation!

It is super that you have a supportive wife - and you have clearly reached a balance and harmony in life that many of us search for.

Great to hear from you! :cheer:

Katey x

Patty F
01-27-2014, 11:44 AM
Some of my best friends are, er, um, Lumberjacks. Just kidding welcome to the site, we all have that other side that we are not sure how others will take us.

Marcelle
01-27-2014, 11:55 AM
Hi there,

Great first post and WELCOME. You will fit right in so pull up a chair and enjoy.

Hugs

Isha

Corsetqueen
01-27-2014, 08:48 PM
Thank you for your reply.It has been along time getting comfortable enough to converse with others on this site. I have so many things that are important to me and i worry about too much self indulgence . I feel that i have exposed myself too much and am concerned about my loved ones in my family. I would really be bummed if it were to reflect back on my family as a negative way.

Corsetqueen
01-27-2014, 09:13 PM
Your post is especially important because you see the value in a positive relationship with a women I love very much. She has always said that I should have the clothing that I want and she looks for things I might like. She even reminds me that we have the night alone and that I should dress , paint my nails and relaxes. How many wives go to that length to make sure their spouse is happy

Corsetqueen
01-27-2014, 09:25 PM
I thought about Monty Python and I remember the one with the lumberjack. That is definitively me and my wife laughed when she seen it because she said that was me . How many people can relate to something so personal and giggle about it , my wife did. I appreciate the candid and honest comments you ladies post.

Stephanie Julianna
01-27-2014, 10:18 PM
Welcome. Great story. I had three older sisters who were a great influence for me.