PDA

View Full Version : My twin

Patty F
01-20-2014, 11:29 PM
Do any of you feel like there is someone inside of you trying to get out. It's like a split personality, you can hold it back for a while but then your twin just has to brake out and there is nothing you can do about it. Patty is always a part of me everyday and for the most part she is content to enjoy life standing beside me but then all of a sudden there she is, its time to be a party girl. Can be embarrassing when out with friends that don't know and patty starts to speak.

JenniferYager
01-20-2014, 11:41 PM
I hear ya. Jennifer wants to be out, but I have to contain her while I have work to do. She comes out when I travel and have no constraints.

christym
01-20-2014, 11:42 PM
My girl is always there, though sometimes she needs some coaxing to come out into the open air and be herself. She loves to put on her finery, she loves to sparkle, to put on her fancy hose and heels and step out and be her womanly self. She loves her dresses and skirts, her sheer tops and jewelry. She loves her scents and her scarves. She loves the flow of the feminine. She loves the colours of the flowers that she adorns herself with.

Cynthia Anne
01-21-2014, 12:07 AM
Could be your twin!!!!!!!!
My doctor says a lady once had my soul and she wants it back!
She doesn't know that I'd give it to her!

Adriana Moretti
01-21-2014, 12:48 AM
do you mean when you are out hanging out with friends in guy mode and you had a few drinks and a sexy song comes on and suddenly you are dancing like a girl ? And your moves ,and tone of voice ,body language SCREAM femme?....yeah...I am guilty.....

Rachelakld
01-21-2014, 03:27 AM
Yep, but I get to say when she is allowed out to play (mostly)

Patty F
01-21-2014, 07:39 AM
yep that's pretty much it, don't even have to have the drinks.

Beverley Sims
01-21-2014, 12:33 PM
The only thing that has to break out in me these days is hives. :)