PDA

View Full Version : Random thought

Lexi Moralas
01-21-2014, 10:42 AM
I have always wondered if I started dressing because. When I was younger I was very thin and short geeky ect. I was not the guy the girls were dreaming about. I really had no chance of being the typical macho stud guy. But portraying the same image as all the hot girls at the time was not such a stretch. The only chance I had of getting the hot girl was to be the hot girl. So maybe it was the path of least resistance or something ? Just crazy thought I figured I would share xx Lexi

Briana90802
01-21-2014, 11:00 AM
I think you're on to something there. I have never feel attractive as a guy, but as a girl I'm sexy and attractive, or at least I feel that way. And that feels good inside. Something that I rarely feel.

erindemia
01-21-2014, 11:02 AM
I can 100% identify with that. When I was an early teenager I didn't feel desirable at all -- girls felt way out of reach. I've overcome that, to some extent ... but when I'm feeling insecure-as-male, I do find the hot-as-female thing compelling.

Beverley Sims
01-21-2014, 11:03 AM
Lexi,
An an interesting theory not touched on for a long time here.
Me being a 98 lb weakling, I was encouraged to follow a similar path.

Lynn Marie
01-21-2014, 11:27 AM
Many of the CDs I've met pretty much emulate the girls of their dreams. Not all of us are thin and young anymore but we still try our best. Having a dream girl as your alter ego carries considerably less baggage as a gg girlfriend!

Gillian Gigs
01-21-2014, 12:15 PM
Yes, I agree, My dream girl always wears pretty lingerie, skirts and hose. Even as a guy looking in the mirror, I still see myself through rose colored glasses. We all live in a world that thinks, "baggage...we don't need no stinking baggage"!

Annaliese
01-21-2014, 12:23 PM
No I was the typical mocho a--, I used it to hide who I was in side I think it was our path no matter what.

MarciManseau
01-21-2014, 12:24 PM
Sounds just like me. As a boy, I was short, thin, and very shy, not at all muscular. I was often mistaken for a girl, which I both hated and loved. I was called a sissy, a pussy.... you all know the names.

But even as young as 13, I knew I became a pretty girl when I put on my sister's clothes, and I could tell that boys liked me. I'm sure not all boys like me ended up being T-girls though. Maybe we all just chose the easier path? :) I'm sure I knew I wanted to be a girl as young as 5 or 6 tho, long before I turned into a thinner, shorter boy.