PDA

View Full Version : Gloves

MsJanessa
01-06-2006, 11:54 AM
I have an obsession with gloves---long leather, vinal, satin or lame or short leather with gauntlet style cuffs---and all the outfits they go with---does any one else have this fetish?

Wenda
01-07-2006, 09:17 PM
I wear leather womens gloves daily. I have a killer pair of shiny black vinyl lace-up elbow-length gloves that fit like-a-glove, two pairs of black stretchy satin elbow-length gloves, and a couple pairs of fingerless mesh gloves. Wouldnt call it a fetish, .... exactly. Just really like womens gloves, and boots, and dresses, and bras, and jeans, and.... OK its a fetish.... but its a warm fetish... love the gloves in your avatar!

SweetHosedFeet
01-07-2006, 09:24 PM
Hi

I love wearing spandex/lycra opera gloves... does that count? :cheeky:

Yours,
Zara

Julia Christiana
01-08-2006, 12:52 AM
Black lambskin leather evening gloves, 16+ Button Length, have been my favorite fetish for about as long as I can remember. It is difficult to find them of quality in larger sizes- I wear a size 10.

Julia Christiana

Gunda
01-08-2006, 02:43 AM
Hi Girls,
The dress with gloves below makes me weak in the knees. Would love to own it. Gloves are the perfect compliment to a highly glam gown. My favorites are elbow-length gloves that have just a little emroidery on them.

Best,
Gunda