PDA

View Full Version : Casual Dress Day at Work

SarahP
01-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone wear female clothing to work on casual Friday's? After thinking about it forever I finally got up the courage to wear something femme to work today since it is casual Friday. I am wearing a baby blue long sleeve semi casual womens shirt, nice womens jeans tapered in the legs, baby blue socks to match my shirt and my Reebok Princess sneakers. Of course underneath I am wearing panties which I wear all the time now and a bra. I haven't got one male item on today, oh what a feeling. So far so good. A few of the ladies in the office have told me I look nice today and one of the adminastrative assistants even asked me where I got my sneakers because she wants a pair like mine. It feels so great to be dressed en femme at work. I am going to dress in all femme clothing on every casual dress day from now on. Time to go for a stroll on my lunch and feel great.

Sarah

Sweet Susan
01-06-2006, 01:37 PM
The only thing I ever wear to work, and it has been less and less lately, is a pair of panties. It wouldn't do for me to be exposed at work. Not a good idea.

nikky
01-06-2006, 04:26 PM
ya today was casual friday...but...being a teacher, im under a bit of scrutinization from the students so i think they would notice real quick. i do wear clear nail polish a lot and panties but thats about it.

Katrina
01-06-2006, 04:46 PM
Nikky, you wear clear polish to school???? In front of young girls?!??!? Wow! That takes guts!

Robertacd
01-06-2006, 06:55 PM
I wear womans jeans to work all the time.

Rikki Elisabeth
01-06-2006, 07:45 PM
The world today is becoming much more feminized. You can wear almost anything as long as it isn't outlandish. You could paint your nails fire engine red and if someone asked, all you have to say is: "I am just proving a point." They don't even ask what the point is.

Jodi
01-06-2006, 09:35 PM
Katrina, As I have said, I get my nails done frequently and have clear lacquer on them at all times. I coach a girls high school athletic team. No big deal. Remember, fear is in your mind.

Jodi

Rachel Morley
01-06-2006, 09:57 PM
Hi Sarah,

Your outfit sounds just like the sort of thing I wear to work. I'm always completely dressed in women's clothes but it's not too "in your face". Underneath I always wear bra and panties as my normal underwear just as a woman would do.

I, like others also have my own fingernails pretty long for a guy and I wear clear nail polish on them all the time. Sometimes when I am talking to a co-worker I see their eyes following my hands especially as I'm fairly expressive with my hands :D

Anyway, I just wanted to say "you go girl" :p

Diann
01-07-2006, 12:36 AM
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone wear female clothing to work on casual Friday's? After thinking about it forever I finally got up the courage to wear something femme to work today since it is casual Friday. I am wearing a baby blue long sleeve semi casual womens shirt, nice womens jeans tapered in the legs, baby blue socks to match my shirt and my Reebok Princess sneakers. Of course underneath I am wearing panties which I wear all the time now and a bra. I haven't got one male item on today, oh what a feeling. So far so good. A few of the ladies in the office have told me I look nice today and one of the adminastrative assistants even asked me where I got my sneakers because she wants a pair like mine. It feels so great to be dressed en femme at work. I am going to dress in all femme clothing on every casual dress day from now on. Time to go for a stroll on my lunch and feel great.

Sarah

We could realy use a pic, sounds just yummy!

Diann

Ms. Donna
01-07-2006, 09:56 AM
I'm always outwardly crossdressed in some way, so I have to answer - yes!

We have 'business casual' all the time where I work and I have managed to 'push things' a bit and get away with quite alot. Pants are always women's, as are my shoes. Jumpers in the cooler weather and polos in the warmer. Add some rings, a bracelet & earrings and you have my look all the time. Sometimes its more obvious than others, but its always there.

Love & Stuff,
Donna

jjjjohanne
01-09-2006, 07:43 AM
I have worn all femme as a man a few times out in public. To the mall, barber shop, grocery store... but I don't know if I have enough nerve to be stuck around my peers for 8 hours in girls clothes!! Congratulations on having such nerve.

JoAnnDallas
01-09-2006, 10:03 AM
Last summer, I would wear panties, pantyhose, bra, camo, ladies slacks, and a ladies T-Shirt out and about. I would also wear lipstick. I have lipstick that when I wear it it blends into my natural lip color that no one notices it. The only item that was not en-fem was my shoes.
Today, I have panties on and my nails are acrylic and longer. It still amazes me that no one comments about my long nails. Wife, who doesn't know about JoAnn, made only one comment and that was last Thursday. She said "isn't time to call the nail salon and get your nails done"?
Sometimes I wonder if she really knows or not. :shades:

Denise01
01-09-2006, 01:09 PM
I have worn all femme out shopping to malls, restaurants, etc, an a man and never had an off hand glance.
When i am wearing femme as a man, i wear items that might be considered uni-sx.
As for shoes I have a very narrow foot, with ladies shoes fitting better than mens. I do have a couple of pair of ladies walking shoes that you can't tell wether they are ladies or mens. I also have a couple of pair of winter boots, i wear all the time, and under jeans, you don't know what they are.
If I think i am going to want to try on clothes at all, I will go femme,, wearing my wig and make up. In this part of the country, due to the cold winters, unless girls are working in an environment where skirts are required, or going out for an evening, 99% will wear slacks or jeans for warmth.

Denise

SarahP
01-09-2006, 02:01 PM
Wow,

Thanks for all the responses. I have to say the rest of the day went well Friday and I am so glad I worked up the nerve to do it. I guess I am lucky because most of the office staff where I work are women and they seem to be very non-judgemental. I can't wait till this Friday now. I went shopping Saturday and picked up a great outfit that I am going to wear to work this Friday. I picked up a nice pair of Tommy Jeams (very feminine), a light pink tee with 3/4 length sleeves and a very cute pair of white and pink sketchers shoes (love the shoes they are so cute). Of course I will wear a bra and panties underneath and I got a light pink pair of socks to match my top. I just can't wait to wear it to work Friday. I just hope I keep my nerve up to wear it since my outfit will have a lot of pink to it.

Sarah

Christina Nicole
01-09-2006, 02:26 PM
If you are posting from work, then someone probably knows you are a crossdresser since every company's IT department monitors Internet usage. See Computers, Security, and being outed (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14163).

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

lisa threesummm
01-10-2006, 09:22 PM
i always wear panties to work. im thinkn of wearing panty hose and also a cami. and scince its also winter, i might even wear a body top as welllll.
just dont have the courage yettt
lisa

Katie Ashe
01-11-2006, 09:36 AM
Does anyone wear female clothing to work on casual Friday's? Everyday for me :angel: