PDA

View Full Version : Quality human hair wig sale

Shelly2069
01-06-2006, 03:21 PM
bout a month ago I visted a friend that owns/operates her own wig shop. She knew I had been interested in getting a human hair wig for a while. Unfortunately, I wasn't interested in dropping $350 or $1000 on a good human hair wig.

Anyhow, she told me about a decent opportunity. Appearantly, I'm told that some rabbi in London pronounced Indian hair wigs as unkosher. I wasn't even aware that Jewish woman were into wigs. This pronouncement affected a wig maker that uses Indian hair. Thus prices chrashed and this big sale. I actually heard this story from other vendor, too.

Aside from all that, human hair wigs, made with Indian hair are much better quality than Asian hair wigs. She showed me some of the Top names made with Asian hair and the Indian hair was much more silky and finer.

If anyone is interested in a good human hair wig for about a $100. Check out this link or any of the top wig sites for this mfg's name brand.

http://www.bestwigoutlet.com/dept.asp?dept_id=03-015

I've purchased two, colors are limited but shopping around you most likely can find the color you want

RenaCD
01-06-2006, 09:32 PM
Shelly what a great link and great prices Thanks so much!! :clap:

Rena

Shelly2069
01-06-2006, 11:50 PM
Even if you don't find a style that you love, you can alway take it to a wig shop or a stylist and have a longer human hair wig cut into most styles.

I've been having a blast blow drying, curling etc. my wig. Additionally if I don't feel up to the challenge, I just wet the hair and use a wet look gel. Synthetic wigs don't feel or move like human hair. There really is a difference.