PDA

View Full Version : Outfit for today.

Krististeph
01-24-2014, 09:24 AM
Once again, I was standing in the doorway of my "girl's stuff" room- wondering what to wear. I've been cleaning up and organizing lately- so before she left for work, my wife pushes past me, grabs a black stretch miniskirt and a short sleeve blue satin blouse, tosses them at me, tells me to find matching pantyhose and shoes and walks out. So for part of the day today some work i have to do at home and also some on-line classwork, that's what i am wearing. :-)

She understands the indecision- she always picks out her clothes the night before, even if it is jeans and a sweatshirt.

In guy mode I rarely have a problem, find pants with shoes that co-ordinate- and an oxford or broadcloth shirt that does not clash- and i'm off. Same belt almost every day, no jewelery.

En femme, I'm still playing with stuff hours after i'd dressed.

Thanks sweetie!

Katey888
01-24-2014, 09:42 AM
What a great wife you have, Krististeph...

And if there was anything that was ever going to prove that for some of us there really is a female persona entire inside struggling to get out and be indecisive, that must be it... :devil:

But who amongst us can't have fun for hours doing that - I know I can... :D - Katey x

kellibra
01-24-2014, 09:47 AM
lucky girl!!

Stephanie47
01-24-2014, 12:19 PM
I think your wife is an exception in she is supportive and also because she can throw it together quickly. You! You're typical. How often do I have to sit and wait for my wife. I get into my guy clothes; dress shirt and tie, pants, and shoes and wait and wait and wait for my wife to decide what to wear. I'm ready in five minutes. The wife? I just hope there is a good game on tv to watch while waiting.

Ciara Brianne
01-24-2014, 12:24 PM
I need someone to help me out like that. I agonize, sometimes for days, over what I'm going to wear. lol

Ciara

Beverley Sims
01-24-2014, 02:17 PM
See!
It's easy, just let your wife make the decisions for you.
You are very lucky.
Enjoy the day. :)

carhill2mn
01-24-2014, 06:03 PM
What a wonderful wife you have! In male mode I am dress nicely (I think) but I do not worry about whether I have worn "this" yesterday. But en femme, I do!

MsVal
01-24-2014, 06:07 PM
In "guy mode" it used to be even simpler. Black or navy suit, white shirt, and the next tie in line.

KristyE
01-24-2014, 08:38 PM
White socks, boxers, jeans from the stack, t-shirt from top of the stack, sneakers (one pair) leather jacket, gone... I can't wait to build an extensive fem wardrobe !!!
Love KristyE

BLUE ORCHID
01-24-2014, 09:46 PM
Hi Kristi, You are so Lucky to have such a wonderful wife.
I will wake up and lay there thinking about what combination I will pick out and wear today
some times I will have changed outfits three or four times.