PDA

View Full Version : what aday, but why don't the men get work while we have fun hehe

janelle
01-06-2006, 04:02 PM
hi, what a day. i did it!!! got up early shaved ,took abath, painted my nails(clear-afraid to draw attention) anyways. got dressed unual undergarnents for us ladies. tights a pair of slacks( hate those) and a silk top, then, are you ready?? thats right out the door i went. went to the mall and got a make-over. that has to be one of the best feelings i've had in along time. then i went shopping in the mall. all the clerks(ladies) were so nice and friendly that i was at ease in no time at all. i even had a guy open a door for me, i'm on cloud nine. i finially had to come home and wouldn't you know, that lazy man hadn't done any work yet. hehe. guess i'll have to end my fun and do his work for him. why do we woman always have to do everything can't we just have a fun day now and then.
any of you thinking about going out and getting a make-over or anything else do it, its the greatest feeling in the world, i think i won the prize today to be the queen of my town. yah,yah!!!!
thanks to all who wrote me in my first thread. this is a great place, love ya all!!!!

Janelle

ChristineRenee
01-06-2006, 04:11 PM
Sounds like you had a power day Janelle...good on ya babe!;)