PDA

View Full Version : On airplane underdressed

Maria 60
01-24-2014, 09:28 PM
I went south to escape the Canadian cold. I never traveled wearing any kind of fem cloths so before we went I asked my wife if she would feel comfortable if I wore pantyhose and panties on the flight down, she didn't see a problem. The kids drove us to the airport and when we arrived the plane was delayed. While we were waiting I took off my socks and I was wearing black tights. We checked our luggage and then the fun began, when I went threw the scanner it lite up red and the women told me to remove my shoes and walk threw the scanner again, I had no time to think, I didn't look down, I just removed my shoes and walked threw very confident and the scanner didn't ring and she waved me off to the side to retrieve my things, at that point my shoes came threw and then I looked down at my feet and couldn't believe I was standing there with my feet totally exposed for all to see, even though they were tights they still didn't look like male socks. Nobody really seem to notice and I thought it was a bit of a thrill. My wife had a little laugh about it and told me there isn't a boring moment when she is with me. When we arrived it was hot and then those tights wrapped around my legs and felt heavy. I know compared to some of the threads I read were some of you go totally dressed I guess I didn't show to much courage but to myself it was another small step forward. It was hot on the way home so I only wore black lacy panties. Thanks for listening and I just enjoy sharing with all my friends here.

DeeDeeB
01-24-2014, 09:47 PM
I don't think tights should be a flag, I wear them most every day. I have guy socks that are similar. My painted toes showing through could cause some amusement among the security folks however.

I haven't dared flying in any kind of fem attire, but I do wonder the implications of being tucked or wearing breast forms. I know they can see all that with their new machines. I hate flying anyway so I don't suspect I'll be one to find out.

DeeDee :fairy1:

Sometimes Steffi
01-24-2014, 10:20 PM
Two stories about tights and the cold.

I was getting ready to leave work today when my boss (a woman) wandered by. She had just come out of a meeting with her customer in business dress: a dress, open toe pumps and pantihose. So I said you must be freezing (it's about 10 degrees F here). What a day to have to come in dressed up. Her response. It's really surprising how warm pantihose are.

When I was running track in high school, we had a meet the next town over. It was late fall and really cold. One of the runners on the other team was wearing pantihose. I kind of wished I was that brave, but I was deep in the closet back then. Naturally all the guys on my team were talking and snickering among themselves that this guy was wearing pantihose. Well the snickering pretty well stopped after he ran his race and beat the pants off of us. Maybe it was the pantihose, or maybe not.

Beverley Sims
01-25-2014, 11:41 AM
I don't think you have much to fear when stripping at the airport.
Everybody just wants to get on with it.
One problem I have is dress appropriately for the place you are arriving at.
You look a lot less out of place if you do.
People in the departure lounge understand what you are doing and where you are going.
Those at the arrival do not have a clue where you came from. :)

Judith96a
01-25-2014, 11:49 AM
I don't think tights should be a flag, I wear them most every day. I have guy socks that are similar. My painted toes showing through could cause some amusement among the security folks however.

I haven't dared flying in any kind of fem attire, but I do wonder the implications of being tucked or wearing breast forms. I know they can see all that with their new machines. I hate flying anyway so I don't suspect I'll be one to find out.

DeeDee :fairy1:

DeeDee no one will care about you being tucked! I've been through these new machines a couple of times (admittedly in 'boy' mode) and only the operator can see! If its the TSA you're dealing with, they appear to have fairly good policies in place to prevent harassment. I suspect that any officer who gives you any trouble for wearing forms etc will be in trouble themselves once you complain.

NathalieX66
01-25-2014, 11:58 AM
TSA just care about knives, guns, and drugs.