PDA

View Full Version : Denise is going out !!!

Denise Johnson
01-26-2014, 09:47 AM
This is how it came about. Last night home with my SO, I got all dressed up make up ,wig and a new outfit. Well when I came and sat down in the living room, my SO said if you went out nobody would know you are not a woman !!! What a compliment!! I said well lets do it !! So we have started to make plans for Denise's first outing. I am very scared and excited at the same time !!! Any tips ???

sweetshauna
01-26-2014, 09:54 AM
YAY! For you, no advice from me. But rest assured, you will get plenty from others.

chelyann
01-26-2014, 09:56 AM
you go girl friend :)

Keri L
01-26-2014, 10:04 AM
Dear Denise,

Shauna is right. Just do a search for "first time out" and you will find a lot of great tips.

I think holding your head up high, chest out (good posture and no slouching), not avoiding eye contact and acting like you own the place, wherever you go, are the best tips I have heard.

Most importantly, have a blast and report back with details!

Best,
Cate

Rachel M
01-26-2014, 10:08 AM
Remember to breathe, take a few deep breathes to calm your nerves. Ignore the second looks you get, some will clock you, but will carry on about their business. Women will scan you head to toe doing a fashion check, if you make eye contact break a smile. Check your local news to make sure it's not the end of the world today and get out and enjoy your day!

S. Lisa Smith
01-26-2014, 10:29 AM
If you are going out with your accepting SO, you will definitely be fine. Relax and enjoy it.

Beverley Sims
01-26-2014, 11:18 AM
Be guided by your SO, she is your most ardent critic and will not let you put a foot wrong.
It is her project, is what you are. :)

MarciManseau
01-26-2014, 11:28 AM
Just relax and have fun with it :) Tell your SO that we both feel she's special. She knows how to act when she's in public, so ask her or follow her lead.

kimdl93
01-26-2014, 11:31 AM
Relax and enjoy yourself!

Vanessa Rose
01-26-2014, 11:33 AM
Denise,

That is wonderful. The best advise I got the other day during a similar post made new chuckle. Remember to "breath and smile". Don't know who said it, but that there is some funny shit right there!

Fill us in when you get back.

Vanny

Patty F
01-26-2014, 04:12 PM
It's great that your wife wants to be a part of it, always better to go out with someone you know. Have great time and tell us all about it.

Rachelakld
01-26-2014, 04:36 PM
relax, look people in the eye and smile.
try a quiet coffee shop first if need be.
If you think and treat everyone as human, they will think and treat you the same

MsVal
01-26-2014, 04:50 PM
Some of us only go out vicariously. Please write and tell us how it went so that we may enjoy it too.

RenneB
01-26-2014, 06:28 PM
Remember, the location, time of day and who's going to be where ever you're going dictates the outfit and makeup....

Take a few pics and tell us where you're going and I'm sure some one will give some advice.....

Renne.....