PDA

View Full Version : weekly routine

Katie1991
01-26-2014, 01:35 PM
I do not post very often here. I am a lurker so to say. Almost every other day i get on this site looking for advice and tips to better my skills. And I must say that all of you beautiful ladies have helped me tremendously. So thank you very much for all your help and guidance. Now that being said i am very curious as to what your weekly routine is. Mine personally would start as I work s full 40 hour work week. I have a fiance who sadly does not live with me anymore due to school. She knows of this side of me and supports me. I do try to dress about two to three times a week even if it is just to sleep in shorts and a bra. During the weekend is when i go all out with wig and make up and nails. But sadly only for s few hours so I can go out with friends. I am not in s good position to tell them about my crossdresding. But once i get dressed I normally can only watch tv and clean. Does anyone have ideas on what I can do while dressed but still stay at home

Katey888
01-26-2014, 02:01 PM
Katie (have I said before what an exceptional choice of name that is...? :D)

First of all you get a reasonable amount of time to yourself - which is great! If I'm lucky I get a few hours per week to go the whole hog with makeup, but sometimes life just gets in the way and Katey now hasn't had a proper session for two weeks plus! So at least you get some regular time at weekends and evenings.

What does anybody do if they don't go out...? Personally, I love cooking and baking and a wide variety of music - so I spend a lot of time in the kitchen cooking, baking, singing and dancing (yes - it's horrible, scares the cat but I enjoy it...) - other than that, normal stuff.

Gosh - life get's tedious if you don't go out.... so why not get to some local CD things, out? Make some new friends... And your pics look great btw :)

Katey x

Marcelle
01-26-2014, 02:17 PM
Hi Katie,

I am fortunate in that my wife fully accepts Isha into our lives. I normally get dressed complete "en femme" once a week to go out and just be Isha amongst the vanilla world. However at night I spend my time between boy me and who we have taken to calling Isha "au natural" which is girl lounging shots, cami, and wig (no make-up). This way I can still be Isha without the hassle of make-up. This time is spent watching TV, talking or just hanging out with my lovely wife.

Hugs

Isha

RenneB
01-26-2014, 02:25 PM
I'm in a similar situation but live in an area with no friends to go out with locally. For the work day, I dress as a boy, but after work, I jump into the comfy clothes (hair/makeup/et al)... Since it usually takes me an hour or so there isn't much time to do much else 'cept a little house work and catch up on the computer/tv. On the weekends. I get all dressed up and head on out for some shopping or mall walking...

About once or twice a month, I get to hook up with some girls from this site for a GNO....

Not sure if this helps, but that's my routine....

Renne.....

Katie1991
01-26-2014, 02:34 PM
I'm glad to see people getting out and enjoying life. Some of my friends i believe would accept me. Others would not. But that is not what scares me. Dressing is something i hold very near and dear my heart. I would love to go out but I'm afraid i would lose my job if anyone found out. Not to mention the ridicule I would receive from fellow co-workers would make my job a living hell.

Kate Simmons
01-26-2014, 02:37 PM
I agree with Katey. The real skill is to use everything to our advantage and make it work for us. You can hone your makeup skills or try different looks with alone time. Different looks are pretty much the rule of thumb for myself as people can see with my different avatars. Those that aren't really me are looks I want to try. I also dance in front of the mirror at home to different songs to hone my dancing skills for when I go to the club. It takes hard work to make a good presentation and impression but like Mary Poppins, I make a seemingly tough task into fun and that works for me.:)

Katey888
01-26-2014, 02:43 PM
Katie,

That is very, very sensible of you. Unless this is a pressing lifestyle thing for you (which I don't gather it is) or you're in an incredibly well protected job (and you seem too young to have that security of tenure) then you would be wise to consider being 'out' with extreme caution. While employers are not allowed to technically discriminate, every employer or individual manager always discriminates on the basis of their own personal world view.
I've said it here before and I'll keep saying it until I go blue under my foundation :) , no hobby is worth jeopardising a job or career for and I would not have photos on this site if I was still employed rather than self-employed (as I'm not likely to fire myself :D).
There's always the option to go out some distance from home locale, of course - but I'm not encouraging you to do so - the closet is a safe and happy place to be, especially as you have an SO who understands and does presumably get some time with you.

What a mature thinking young girl you are! :cheer:

Katey x

Sophie Yang
01-26-2014, 02:48 PM
Katie,

Some like to exercise while dressed. For me, exercising isn’t the hard part, it is just getting started. Getting dressed is sometimes the little extra motivator to drag my butt out of bed and get it done. Sometimes I work at home while dressed, log into the network and go at it. But as a rule, if I dress, I want to go out. So sometimes I will grab the laptop and head off to a coffee shop or library and work.

One thing I should do is practice applying makeup, but don't. It is pretty much the same look every time. I am only home usually 2 days every 2 weeks.

Currently, I do not have a TV in my apartment. I don't miss it. However, when I am at home, I will watch with my wife. My wife just got a puppy. This will be something I do when I get home. I fly dressed. I wonder if the puppy is confused seeing the two different me's. Playing with the puppy should be fun. Cleaning up after the puppy, not so much fun.

Based on your post I am assuming that you rarely get out or have never gone out. When out and about with your friends on the weekend, you might scout out venues to check-out that your friends are unlikely to go on the weekend. Initially, the more scouting you do, the more comfortable you will be returning dressed. Check out the restroom locations. Many of the coffee shops have unisex restrooms. I know you are asking for at home activities, so the following is off topic.

I am an early riser. When I started out, I would sometimes just get up and go for a run, a casual walk, or window shopping. I was in the Financial District of San Francisco which made this easy. The hard part initially was just getting out the door, to the elevator, and down 17 floors. Strange, it was harder getting out, than going back.

Sometimes I would check out different donut shops early in the morning. Interesting clientele early in the morning. Sometimes I would go to the library or a museum.

You don’t give your location, but I am sure there is someone from the site is in your area that can give you better advice.

prettytoes
01-26-2014, 03:15 PM
I get up at 4:30am and I have a few cups of coffee and watch the morning news in a skirt, sometimes with tights or pantyhose, sometimes with knee high socks. I then do my cardio workout (treadmill in winter, bicycle when its warm out) dressed. When I am on the treadmill I wear a running skirt, sports bra, racer back top, and bright pink sneakers. When I ride my bike, I'm usually wearing capri running pants, sports bra, women's running top, black and purple women's sneakers, and bright neon socks. I seem to be more motivated to exercise when I am dressed. I love the way a running skirt feels brushing against my legs! My wife is accepting, but not thrilled with my dressing. Early morning is a great time for me to just sit around in a skirt (she has asked to not see me in a skirt, although she knows I have plenty of them) and relax. Evenings it's usually yoga pants or capris.
I do my toenails on Sunday afternoons...I teach scuba Sunday mornings and remove the color before I get to the pool. I get bored with any color after a week or so anyhow, so that works out well. I also try to squeeze in some skirt time whenever I can. If I get my work done early (I'm self employed), or weekend mornings (my wife sleeps much later than I do), or sometimes an evening if she has plans, I can relax in a skirt.
I sleep in women's PJ's, usually pink, sleep shorts and top (I have several sets with Tweety Bird...bright yellow or pink), or a satin chemise.

Beverley Sims
01-27-2014, 11:18 AM
Katie,
just keep living your dream and use makeup dailyalso.
Eventually you may venture outside to expand your horizons. :)

Allisa
01-27-2014, 02:58 PM
Hello Katie,I myself fuss over my hair almost an obsession,I see you said wig maybe you can due maintenance with your wig(s),window shopping on line is so much fun.Baking is fun too if you'r into that, but watch the waistline.

Lisa