PDA

View Full Version : What would you want to find out?

Vanessa Rose
01-26-2014, 03:25 PM
We as CD'ers are filled with definitive, deep questions, challenges, thoughts. At least that is my take away.

If you feel there is not one thing that you would like to know that would help you answer "the big" unknown then I get that. No need to post however, for those that do have a burning question, or need if answer, what is it?

For me it is not why, nor why people don't understand....

Although the why question may be significant for many. Don't know. Thoughts?

Vanny

Stephanie Julianna
01-26-2014, 03:45 PM
I'd love to answer this but I'm not sure I know what the question is.

Katey888
01-26-2014, 03:53 PM
I'm still waiting to find out who shot J.R. .....

Katey x

Deedee Skyblue
01-26-2014, 04:06 PM
I suppose the question I would ask is: "Why can't we all wear what we feel comfortable in, without causing loads of problems?"

Deedee

Vanessa Rose
01-26-2014, 04:52 PM
If you frame this type of question, it gets too specific... as a CD with all the 1million plus posts that have been here... and all the thoughts shared daily...what question about CDing would you want answered....

And Katey..... aren't we all friend...

Vanny

Sissy_Michelle
01-26-2014, 04:54 PM
"Why can't we all wear what we feel comfortable in, without causing loads of problems?"

Deedee

Deedee, that is because some of us are afraid of what other people think. It starts while we are in grade school, and doesn't end till sometime after college once we've settled someplace. Once where you have found a comfortable place where you don't care what other people think, then there won't be any "problems".

@--}---
Sally

Rachael Leigh
01-26-2014, 05:01 PM
For sure my question why do women's fashion have such appeal to me as a guy. I'm not a women don't desire that but the fashion style that is anything womens is what I want, Why?

Kate Simmons
01-26-2014, 05:03 PM
I'm still waiting to find out who shot J.R. .....

Katey xYoda wants to know that too. :)

Vanessa Rose
01-26-2014, 05:03 PM
Leigh...that is a great question

cheryl
01-26-2014, 06:14 PM
I'm with Leigh on this. Don't know what gives me the desire. But evidently, we all have it. I just know it's something I enjoy, and I'm happy with it. Just wish I had more time to devote to it. Good question though.

ttacitus
01-26-2014, 10:38 PM
I always wonder if there's women out there who get the same thrill out of women's clothes/lingerie as I do

CarlaWestin
01-26-2014, 11:10 PM
For thee longest time here I had a picture of June Cleaver for my avatar and a subdued, shoulder down shot for my profile. After elevating my street cred by posting images of the real Carla, I started wondering what all of y'all behind the doppelganger images actually look like?
Hmm, the real Carla! Now, that's funny! :-)

Anna H
01-26-2014, 11:18 PM
As far as CD related.. .I'd go with Leigh's question.

But, I'm pretty sure my cat thinks i understand what he says.
If I had a magic 3 wishes....one would go to know what he's
telling me. He's very serious sometimes.

Jillian Faith
01-26-2014, 11:23 PM
I want to know why I can't wear white after labor day

Tina B.
01-26-2014, 11:33 PM
Why is red lipstick wrong after 50, when I read that it broke my heart, I love red lipstick?
Oh, and is it nature or nurture, I really would like to know?

Stephanie Miller
01-27-2014, 12:01 AM
Lasers were thought up out of the blue. Atomic bombs were thought of out of the blue. Lots of difficult things were thought of, from scratch. Why can't those same brains figure out how the clownfish (among other animals) can change sex on their own, at will. I mean really. Just replicate what nature already did and put it in a nice neat pill form and sell it next to the hair dye.
How hard can that be?

Beverley Sims
01-27-2014, 10:34 AM
Is there a root cause to trigger crossdressing , and how do you cure it?

CD Husband
01-27-2014, 11:01 AM
I want to know how Say Yes To The Dress became my favorite tv show. I watched in the hospital, I watch it at home with my wife. I'd kill to be able to go to a bridal store and try on dresses.

natcrys
01-27-2014, 11:38 AM
I would like to know how Italian women can walk wearing proper high stiletto heels in those old Italian cities with cobblestones for pretty much the whole damn day without breaking their necks! :)

Vanessa Rose
01-27-2014, 11:41 AM
I agree Beverly. I would like to know this however, I would want to know if the feelings we have in side are real or imaginary...(ie biologic) or made up ....imagined or whatever...

Vanny

Natcrys...

Girl, I would tip right over. That is a great question, however I want to know how they can do it gracefully because I look like a boneless chicken...all wobbly and irratic in taller than 4 inches.

Nice

Vanny

CD,

Yes, that is a dream. I just bought a wedding dress that I am going to get married in. Long story but, from what I get with the girls here, you can call up the store, bring your wife with you and tell them you are transgendered and they will set up a fitting room for you and (POOF), you can have that dream. Just a thought.

I always liked what not to wear. it was fun to see the challenges that I have, with real ggs experiencing them as well.

Vanny

Stephanie,

uh... er.. I don't understand this scenario, and I feel that may be good, however are there not other animals that can change sex. I am sure there are several if not more. Oh if I could change from one sex to the other with a blink of an eye, a dream would be realized that I have had forever.

Vanny

Tina,

Shut up! Red lipstick is so in.... and to show you how out of touch I am with what others think, I am digging the rockabilly look and style lately. When I get in form, look out. You and me will hit the town and red lipstick (BRIGHT RED LIPSTICK) will be. I bet you look fabulous. Now which shade do I choose for today....hmm

Vanny

Caden Lane
01-27-2014, 11:47 AM
How to pass completely.

Vanessa Rose
01-27-2014, 11:51 AM
CD...

How to pass completely... Lord I am so far away from that..... are you close or still need years of makeup and such.... Maybe the question is not hard for you.. for me, I could easier travel by foot around the world at this moment. In a year, may be a different story... but we all have dreams now don't we.

Vanny

PaulaQ
01-27-2014, 11:52 AM
Why did God give me this nightmare of a life with a condition with such bleak outcomes from treatment?

Vanessa Rose
01-27-2014, 11:57 AM
Jillian,

I am glad you asked... I found the answer in a Time magazine publication and it makes sense in a capatilistic society sense ... at least I think. I hope I am not breaking a forum rule here.. lord knows the ass whooping I get on a regular basis, all beit (:) ) deserved, this time, it is to help explain the answer...I think...hopefully

If You Must Know Why We Can't Wear White After Labor Day

By Laura Fitzpatrick Tuesday, Sept. 08, 2009

There, I don't think I can post links... so I hope you can read this same mind numbing article as I did. Pray-Tell what your thoughts are afterwards. I will hang-on with baited breath. (SMILE)

Vanny

Paula,

The great and powerful Vanny does not have that answer but these thoughts. I believe in charma, in people being placed in situations where they will beable to succeed and ultimately, in passing on information to make others better. I think you are one of those people. Your experiences and comments on this board, in my opinion, put you in a league of your own. You are honest, pragmatic, wise (only from making it through or working through all you have) and most importantly, for whatever reason, this board is extremely blessed and should be honored to have you posting... helping so many sort out all the unknowns and challenges...

I was reading last night, and came across a post you wrote. I think, it is the most profound text ever written about CD and wifes. I hope others remember this. It eliminates all the hyperbole and cuts to the chase...

Your quote " Indeed I think the same type of fear and shame that plagues so many of us also plagues our spouses once we are out to them."

I don't know what your life is like, but I feel, that is a blessing to have you share your lessons learned and guidance forward, so that you can help all those coming after you. Doesn't make your life easier, but perhaps, from my perspective, lends a thought as to the value you as a person offer to so many.

Humbly,

Vanny

Oh Great and Knowing Carla,

The fact is that for some it is better to know, and others better to imagine. Now if you knew all the answers that impact your life today. what would tomorrow hold? It is all part of life... a little at a time. Besides, even though the girls like to make their presence knows, the real Vanny, would cause your teeth to chatter... best to take In bits of information at a time in my case(wink).

Vanny

Cheryl,

The great and powerful Vanny cannot answer how to get you more time. If I looked as good as you, I would find more time when possible. And don't stand next to me please, it would put me to shame.

Vanny

Ttacitus,

Great question for the Vanny. I honestly don't know. I don't think so most of the time because women dress down on weekends, likely in jeans and sock's or such. They wear baseball caps and simple running shorts when they exersize with running shoes (colors may vary but the feeling I imagine would be the same for them as us).

I think we need to consider when they dress and for the occasion ....this would be important. And if I am not mistaken, would be enjoyable for women who like to go out and hit the town with the girls or with their spouse on a date. These are the times that I think they would enjoy this and potentially when the feeling would be far different that the clothese that they wear to kick back.

Perhaps a GG can jump in her to help out. I am not going to touch the shoe thing or jewelry ... I would not have a clue... GG's? ????

Vanny

Stephanie Julianna
01-27-2014, 01:44 PM
Why does hair grow over night on the lower half of my head without triggering anything on the top?

kendra_gurl
01-27-2014, 03:15 PM
Why can I not receive the same enjoyment of doing the exact same things dressed in drab and I do dressed en-femme?
Like shopping or house work or going for a drive?

Stephanie I can only guess age and its gravitational effects on hair growth

Tracii G
01-27-2014, 04:03 PM
Don't really have any burning questions it is what it is.

Vanessa Rose
01-29-2014, 04:54 AM
The Great & Powerful Vanny will address each question.....

Stephanie Julianna Why does hair grow over night on the lower half of my head without triggering anything on the top?

Because you are built funny. Lord, girl i got hair issues everywhere and you are worried about your head. Please shave your head, look in the mirror and give a mean face and a happy face and you will have your answer. (and that will be 10.00 penalty for asking male pattern baldness questions....

now on the the next.....

The Great & Powerful Vanny will address Kendra now..ahem..

Kendra, I am the Great and Powerful Vanny... Stephanie ignore that woman behind the curtain (puffs of smoke and more puffs of smoke)

kendra_gurl
Why can I not receive the same enjoyment of doing the exact same things dressed in drab and I do dressed en-femme?
Like shopping or house work or going for a drive?

Because you got the perky ladies up announcing themselves and you are feeling glamorous. look at your picture. The great and powerful Vanny asks you why don't you want to go out dressed all the time. If TGAP Vanny looked as good as you, the man me would never leave home.... and you can always break a window with a hammer.
I am so sorry, I can't stop looking at your chest and all the sparkles... I don't care what footwear you have on..F' it... Nice Rack! and you need to tell me where you got that blouse. I will buy three

and now on to the next.........

The Great & Powerful Vanny will address Tracii's question...hmmm very challenging...i can see dry wit and some passive aggressive behavior...yes, YES

Tracii G
Don't really have any burning questions it is what it is.

Go somewhere else and post... this is for BIG Questions, HUGE Questions, Stupid Questions and

AND yours is not a question. You are banned from this Thread for two days, at which time you may return and post a question. (((((POOF))))))

Vanny Has Left The Building

allison_mx
01-29-2014, 10:29 AM
i would simply ask if women get to wear a lot boyish clothes, the pants jeans, suits, shoes, etc etc etc, why cant men wear girly clothes as dresses, skirts, shoes, bags?

Lorileah
01-29-2014, 01:11 PM
[Allison, who says you can't???