PDA

View Full Version : Are crossdressers predictable or spontaneous

Vanessa Rose
01-26-2014, 04:57 PM
Everyone knows which category they fit in...it is the one that you like the most...

I am spontaneous in life, predictable in CD and more than spontaneous in the boudoir.:devil::daydreaming::dom:

How about you?

Vanny

Michelle789
01-26-2014, 06:33 PM
I literally waiver between being predictable and being spontaneous. Some people know me to be more predictable and sticking to routines, and others know me to be more spontaneous and doing things last minute.

Rachael Leigh
01-26-2014, 06:49 PM
I'm a little ADD so rarely spontaneous, I tend to be a planner especially in my dressing. That being said when I did my first outing the other day that was just spontaneous as I just did it.

Anna H
01-26-2014, 06:56 PM
Maybe Spontaneously Predictable. But it depends. Sometimes
Predictably Spontaneous.

it can get complicated here....

-> sly wink ♥

Kate Simmons
01-26-2014, 07:07 PM
No one ever knows what to expect with me. :battingeyelashes::)

AllieSF
01-26-2014, 07:14 PM
I am probably more spontaneous. I and my going out with friends have our routines, places to go, etc., but then being retired now, I am letting myself go with the flow much more than I ever did before I started dressing. I take my calculated risks, talk to everyone and create new experiences almost every time we go out. I love it and so do my friends, I think!

SusanMarie
01-26-2014, 07:38 PM
My SO would answer...yes!

sandra-leigh
01-26-2014, 07:39 PM
Ask me again tomorrow, my answer might be different.

PretzelGirl
01-26-2014, 10:02 PM
If I don't plan it, it probably isn't happening. Although I reserve the right to change my outfit choice at any time.

Beverley Sims
01-27-2014, 10:39 AM
Always spontaneous.
Even on holidays, I do not know where I will end up.

That I do know, because the world is round....
Not flat. :)

kimdl93
01-27-2014, 08:55 PM
I haven't shared any time I. The boudoir with any CDrs, so I couldn't begin to speculate on their degree of spontaneity.

Kelly DeWinter
01-27-2014, 09:06 PM
I'm always troubled by questions that start off with questions that start with "Are cross dressers ....." . Like cross dressing has some magical quality to make you in this example spontaneous or not. Does anyone else question this ?

Vanessa Rose
01-27-2014, 09:25 PM
ok, Kelly,

no offense really. However since you asked and this is just my vampire ass shedevil bitch in me answering, if this is fair to state what you did for this question, why not close the forum? Opinions is opinions, at least in my book... if you want absolutes, well, good luck with that. As a matter of fact that would go with any female, male or goat for that matter...

Honestly, I get your point but is that point valid, especially in this forum. I mean, just ask who is the prettiest fair maiden in the land and people would have to answer me (wink). I am sure they all would agree with that now, now can't we agree on that... (

Vanny

franlee
01-27-2014, 09:27 PM
My life has been a combination of the two, resulting in Opportunist. It is predictable that I will spontaneously take any opportunity I get to CD.