PDA

View Full Version : How to tell my wife??

Alice_2014_B
01-26-2014, 08:08 PM
I have been out at night to the post office dressed up without makeup.
I was thinking of telling my wife that I want to go out dressed as a woman, makeup and all.
(We have no children)
I mean, if she is cool with it then I have someone to help with makeup.
Was thinking of asking in a way of, "I just want to see what it is like and to see how I would look", type of question, which is pretty much true.
Or maybe just ask to do all the makeup and a wig just to see what I would look like, and if that is cool I'll just take it a step by step forward until we're out walking around the mall, just us girls.
We were dating when I was deployed.
I emailed her pictures of some high heels and told her that I really enjoy wearing them in the bedroom; that went over real easy and it is still cool.
Just not sure how adding a wig, bra, bra fillers, skirt, makeup, and going out in public would go over. It has been a great marriage for two years/four months.
It would be cool to not have to hide it from her.
I still would love to hang out with other CD's as well.

Any thoughts?
Anyone revealed it to their wife?

Thank you,

-Alice

Vanessa Rose
01-26-2014, 08:10 PM
Perhaps you could lay the items on the bed and say i loved wearing the shoes and would like to wear someother items that i bought but don't know where to start..

can you help me?

Vanny

Jenniferathome
01-26-2014, 08:13 PM
You seem out already. Just tell her all, one time, and not as a side comment. Just a sit down conversation.

Alice_2014_B
01-26-2014, 08:22 PM
I used the search box.
Not trying to clutter the forum.
I'm liking all the input ladies.
Thank you.

RADER
01-26-2014, 08:24 PM
Take it slowly and reassure her that you are still the man she married.
I hope all works out for you.
Rader

Briana90802
01-26-2014, 08:27 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?149851-I-told-my-wife

Alice_2014_B
01-26-2014, 08:28 PM
Thank you.
I forgot to mention that we have been out in public, me in my Utilitikilt.
So she knows I got the courage.

Thank you.

Vanessa Rose
01-26-2014, 10:41 PM
Ok so you are out already it would seem. Good, but they always say the second time is easier (wink)!

Vanny

Rachelakld
01-27-2014, 12:02 AM
you could always just politely ask?

Beverley Sims
01-27-2014, 10:30 AM
I was wondering why you have not revealed yourself before this?
There seem to be no barriers here.

Marcelle
01-27-2014, 12:05 PM
My wife and I had a similar situation after I came out to her. She asked would I ever go out in public to which I responded not at the present but in the future perhaps. She then indicated that it was fine with her if I did so long as I was safe. So it was really a non-event when I did. In your case, you might want to sit your wife down and just tell here what you would like to do and ask for here thoughts and take if from there. She seems quite supportive with your dressing but you never know the response when you want to take it a step further.

Hugs and good luck.

Isha

Suzanne F
01-27-2014, 12:12 PM
I think you should have a sweet talk with her and let her know what you are feeling. It seems when I am honest with my wife about my feelings it helps explain what I want to do. Be loving and open wih her and she sounds like it will go well!
Hugs
Suzanne

Shelly Preston
01-27-2014, 01:37 PM
Thank you.
I forgot to mention that we have been out in public, me in my Utilitikilt.
So she knows I got the courage.

Thank you.

I am sorry but there is a big difference between a kilt and a skirt

Read the link in my signature it may help you understand a bit more on how to explain things to your wife

Hell on Heels
01-27-2014, 02:12 PM
Hello Alice , I just read the link provided by Shelly, If you have not read it, I think you may find it very informational. It's originally written by a GG and is geared towards your wifes perspective, whats going on in her head after the reveal, and gives recommendations of how to handle it.
Great article thanks Shelly.
Much Love,
Kristyn

Alice B
01-27-2014, 02:30 PM
Since she already knows you like to dress I would sit down with her and have a direct conversation and find out how she feels about it.

reb.femme
01-27-2014, 03:18 PM
I used Jennifer's how to tell your wife letter for my big reveal, but not so sure that you would be needing such assistance.

Some lingerie was involved in our relationship prior to my confession, but I was nowhere near as out as you appear to be. I think all you need to be is completely honest, as you seem to be all but a few inches from nirvana here. However, it can sometimes go nuclear when the complete reality is exposed, so plan B in place? Let's hope it's not needed.

Rebecca

Eryn
01-27-2014, 06:24 PM
Alice, searching is a great idea, there are hundreds of pages of advice on this topic.

What I will say here is it is important to handle this with seriousness. In your SO's mind it will be long way from "I like to wear heels in the bedroom" to "I want to go out fully dressed as a woman." Don't minimize the nature of your feelings or hers, or dance around the issue.

Also, don't expect her to be your guide to girl world. She puts makeup on herself, but she shouldn't be expected to help you. Your requirements will be much different than hers and unless she's *really* into makeup (and most GGs aren't) she will see doing yours as a chore. If you're going out together you should make it a positive and fun experience for both of you.