PDA

View Full Version : Xdress Beginning and Now

Vanessa Rose
01-26-2014, 09:08 PM
I love the boy girl thread. But I don't even have a picture of Vanny let alone pictures of when I started.

This to me would be great to show others, for those that have them shots over time so that all can see the changes and refinements for the ultimate effect that we present today.

Yes, I will accept flack for not having these pictures but honestly, I never thought I would need them. Perhaps there are some that can share their transitions of earliest dressing Picts to current

Vanny

Erica Marie
01-26-2014, 09:27 PM
I attempted this a while back. U can go back to my older posts and see some of the members now/then pics.

Adriana Moretti
01-26-2014, 09:37 PM
i kept mine for my blog..to show the transition and growth .....they are makeup disasters LOL...not sure if I'm ever going to let those out

Vanessa Rose
01-26-2014, 09:44 PM
Thanks Erica! Can you tell me the title of that thread you started?

Adriana you have a blog? Please tell

Vanny

Adriana Moretti
01-26-2014, 09:50 PM
its not online yet....still building the content...it was going to be a blog about the transition...but somehow it turned into a vogue magazine for crossdressers...there is SO much material to cover though...especially in makeup, but its fashion,diet,support,fitness,tricks n tips etc......its still a ways off for now ...maybe late spring

Erica Marie
01-26-2014, 11:19 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?188348-****-Calling-all-members-lets-have-fun-with-this-one-****&highlight=

Beverley Sims
01-27-2014, 10:35 AM
Vanessa,
When I was doing it big time others had photos, I was the photographer.

Katey888
01-27-2014, 10:58 AM
Vanny,

I don't think anyone will give you flak for not having photos - I have none beyond about 3 months and some of those (most of the good ones :)) are posted here. I had no desire to photograph myself until I could use makeup reasonably well, and then I think it was a strange curiosity that gripped me. I suppose in some ways it would have been nice to have started earlier, but hey-ho.... time marches on...

You should take a look through the gallery back catalogue - it goes back quite a ways...

Katey x

natcrys
01-27-2014, 11:03 AM
Take a look at my Flickr page.. I started posting pictures since September 2007.. and I believe there's even a pic of me from 1997 or something! :D

I could take the older pics down, but I actually like seeing the progress I've made since that time.

jaye_cd
01-28-2014, 04:59 AM
I think I have some from 2011... I might post one if I can find them. There were many purges and a few bitter breakups in my past that have consumed and destroyed all of my older pics. :(

I found one from back in 2011 and posted them here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?208612-Throwback-Thursday&p=3423087#post3423087) for you Vanny. :)