PDA

View Full Version : Wearing a bra ...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Lainie
01-26-2014, 09:45 PM
... Is like getting a hug, all the time!

:D

Alice_2014_B
01-26-2014, 10:21 PM
LOL, true.

CarlaWestin
01-26-2014, 10:24 PM
And filling that bra gives you something to hug back. Oooo, so warm under the covers.

Laura28
01-26-2014, 10:32 PM
I agree and I love hugs.

chelyann
01-26-2014, 10:55 PM
feels great and fill it and it brings a smile to my face :) :)

Cheryl James
01-26-2014, 11:14 PM
I have described it exactly like that to my disapproving wife. She said that she could understand that but still thought it was perverted.

Jilmac
01-26-2014, 11:16 PM
And what a great way to hug.

jazmine
01-26-2014, 11:18 PM
Yup!

That's why i wear one all the time!

Candice Mae
01-26-2014, 11:43 PM
I'd bet the majority would not be as happy to wear a bra if you had to wear one everyday.

Tracii G
01-27-2014, 12:00 AM
A necessary evil in my book sorry.Pretty and do the job but so nowhere near a good hug.
Second thing to come off after the panty hose.
I guess I'm more like a woman than most CDers because my two ex's did the same thing LOL.

DorothyElizabeth
01-27-2014, 12:12 AM
I have mixed feelings about them. I wear one when I go out for my daily bicycle ride, because otherwise, it HURTS!!!! when I hit a pothole. And some days - like today, for example, my boobs feel heavy, and a bra is more comfortable. But most of the time, I'd rather not. And in the summer, not only no, but Hell, no. They're too effing hot! I am fortunate, though, because I have a small fame, and am only a B-cup. (I wear a 14/16 blouse. I am not on HRT, but I take T-blockers for prostate hyperplasia, and my boobs started growing when I started them, about six years ago.)

Funny story about that. I experienced a urinary blockage, and after a trip to the er, came home with a catheter. Well - after I got that out, my doc put me on Flomax. Several months later, I actually had a date who wanted to ........um........play, and we discovered I couldn't keep it up. I went back to the doc, complaining, and he put me on a mix of saw palmetto, fenugreek, and max strength Estroven. That's when they started growing. He warned me they might, One day, I hit a pot hole with the front wheel of my road bike, and though my left one was gonna get torn off! I called him, and he told me to go to the local department store to get fitted. I put it off for several months, before I worked up the courage - I thought sure my CD secret would be out of the bag, so to speak. The woman fitting me was in her sixties, and understood, completely; her husband had to do the same thing. You can't imagine how worried I was about shopping for a bra publicly, and how grateful I was when she told me about that.

kellibra
01-27-2014, 12:13 AM
hose and bra… winning combination all the time!!!

Barbara Maria
01-27-2014, 02:15 AM
If I had to pick one favorite thing about dressing,it would be the feeling of my bra and forms.Especially my sports bras,that let them bounce a bit when I walk.

Amanda_P
01-27-2014, 03:32 AM
I can't wait to get home from work and put my bra on. Or the weekend when most of the family is out and I can wear a bra all day.

Lillyasia
01-27-2014, 03:40 AM
I wear a bra every chance I get and quite often. I am to the point that when I am not wearing one I feel like something is wrong.

prene
01-27-2014, 04:06 AM
WHen I am wearing attached forms and can get by braless.

I love going braless.

RADER
01-27-2014, 04:22 AM
When my wife and I would go out she would wear the bra and I was bra less:
When we got home, she would take hers off, and I would put mine on.
At least one of us wore a bra...... LOL
Rader

Katey888
01-27-2014, 04:31 AM
A necessary evil in my book sorry.Pretty and do the job but so nowhere near a good hug.

Put me with Tracii and Candice on this one - nice for a while, but oh so blissful when gone... :cool:

Katey x

Rita C.
01-27-2014, 06:52 AM
a bra is the first thing of a morning that I put on, and I wear it all day.

Foxy Lady
01-27-2014, 06:52 AM
I feel undressed without a bra and panty hose on.

Lynn Marie
01-27-2014, 07:34 AM
Cute observation. I must like tight hugs because I like my bras tight. Helps to produce a little cleavage.

CD Husband
01-27-2014, 07:41 AM
I guess for me, it depends on what type of bra it is. If it's an underwire, I get tired of the wires digging and poking me. If it's a soft bra, then I can wear it longer, but it doesn't look as good.

stephannietv
01-27-2014, 08:30 AM
I have described it exactly like that to my disapproving wife. She said that she could understand that but still thought it was perverted.

my wife thinks the same thing,i'm so jealous of the gurls with understanding and supportive wives/girl friends

Rhonda Darling
01-27-2014, 08:35 AM
If memory serves, my late wife used to wear Olga brand "Secret Hug" style bras. Loved the name then and now. Don't know if they're still made.

Rhonda

stephannietv
01-27-2014, 08:38 AM
WHen I am wearing attached forms and can get by braless.

I love going braless.
I love the feeling of a bra but can't wait to try wearing my forms attached by adhesive and going braless,just letting them hang

Krististeph
01-27-2014, 08:38 AM
This is my argument for all in one briefers- if they are properly sized. Even corsets, and control pantyhose. Sometimes, when I'm irritated sor some reason or another, these clothing items may start to bother me. Then I just remember the hug metaphor (and maybe a little re-positioning) and the bother disappears!

Kristy 56
01-27-2014, 09:08 AM
I too love that tight hug feel. Sometimes when I take it off I can still feel it.

Cheryl T
01-27-2014, 09:42 AM
I'd bet the majority would not be as happy to wear a bra if you had to wear one everyday.

That's so true.
My wife asked me once when I was dressing for bed why I was wearing my bra. I simply told her that unlike her, if I didn't, then my boobs would fall off...lol.
If my breasts were real (implants or hormones) I would certainly wear a bra less and enjoy the freedom, but it is what it is....

Beverley Sims
01-27-2014, 09:47 AM
Is like a security blanket. :)

chrissietoo
01-27-2014, 10:33 AM
If I had to pick one favorite thing about dressing,it would be the feeling of my bra and forms.Especially my sports bras,that let them bounce a bit when I walk.

My feelings exactly. Nothing makes me feel like a woman more than my bra, and I love my sports bras. oh, and I love my lace bras. oh, and my large padded bras. oh, and my push ups. oh, well :)

BethanyCross
01-27-2014, 11:21 AM
What can be more feminine? Right now I am wearing my longline bra. It is a bit uncomortable, but really helps improve my breast line. Most of the time I usually wear a cotton underwire bra that I find to be very comfortable. The great thing about a bra is you always know its there. Painted nails, lipstick and heels also give me this pleasant feeling. Right now I'm wearing all of them! :battingeyelashes:

Jane G
01-27-2014, 02:24 PM
Totaly agree with the hugs theory. Love to hug my forms between my arms and a comfy bra keeps them exactly where they should be.

Sabrina69
01-27-2014, 03:09 PM
I never really enjoyed wearing a bra, until last year when I got breast forms, now they are totally addictive and the bra is now a much needed garment to support "the girls". :) I have lots to thank my wife for since it was here that encouraged me to get breast forms. If I had only discovered that joy sooner... Nothing feels more feminine than having a couple of pounds hanging off my chest. If not for the forms, I would not bother with a bra.

lovetobedani
01-27-2014, 03:19 PM
I have mixed feelings. I do like that the bra holds my forms and makes me feel more feminine but do not like when it starts being uncomfortable. I agree with the all in one body briefer which feel more like an all day hug to me.

Daryl
01-27-2014, 06:25 PM
Gotta support my girls somehow. Wear them 24/7.

Candice Mae
01-27-2014, 10:05 PM
There is a huge difference between wearing a bra with forms and wearing a bra with real breasts. With forms you don't notice or feel the under wire or feel the support from the bra. I can really notice the second my under wire starts to dig in and the support difference from being bra less to a normal bra and then to a sports bra.

SamanthaAnne
01-27-2014, 10:46 PM
I only wear one at home and wear one to bed every night. Baby steps!

CynthiaD
01-27-2014, 11:38 PM
I wear a bra every chance I get. I feel there is something missing when I'm not wearing a bra and forms.

Dana L
01-28-2014, 12:18 AM
I'm with Candice Mae on this one. Before breasts a bra was pure enjoyment. Now the reality of wearing one all the time can get annoying, whether its a sports bra to conceal them or an underwire push up to show them off. My favorite thing is taking my bra off and feeling them wiggle around under a nice satin cami before I go to bed.

DorothyElizabeth
01-28-2014, 01:01 AM
This is interesting. I just read all the posts to this thread, and it seems as if those who actually have boobs don't particularly like wearing a bra, but those who are using forms prefer to wear a bra. I wonder if a generalization can be made from that? One hesitates to leap to conclusions. :) I also had the sudden realization that I don't get the "huggy" thing from bras, but it is probably because I usually wear a corset. (I'm not waist training, but a moderate corset really helps my back feel better, and improves my posture. - and it sorta feels like I am being hugged when I'm wearing it.

bethcgy
01-28-2014, 02:08 AM
I've recently been wearing a bra most of the time with forms and I'm beginning to see the trouble with underwires so of late I've become a fan of sport bras :)

prene
01-28-2014, 02:38 AM
Most of my gg friends do not like wearing a bra.
But,
Most do not like all the attention they can get if they go braless.

If I ever get breasts from hrt or augmentation I will go braless more times than not.
Unless I get to much attention.

Billiejosehine
01-28-2014, 03:00 AM
Even though I don't wear breast forms, I still enjoy wearing a bra everyday. And I do have agree that it feels like a hug at times. But by the end of the day, I'm ready to take it off and when I do, I get this sense of relief. Especially on those days when it is hot.

Jenniferpl
01-28-2014, 03:35 AM
Always enjoy that snug feeling and all those colors to choice from. What's a girl to do.

JohnH
01-28-2014, 04:59 AM
Have to wear a bra whenever I am up and about in public to support my real C cup girls...

Johanna (John)

Claire Cook
01-28-2014, 06:49 AM
A continual hug and a security blanket -- thank you Lainie and Beverly, that's just how it feels for me. :battingeyelashes: The only time I'm not wearing one is when I think it will be too obvious en drab -- and then I feel like I'm not complete. I do agree about wires digging in, and only wear underwire bras when the forms are in.

FeliciaCDSNJ
01-28-2014, 08:25 AM
I wear a bra all the time but it is mainly due to necessity because I have b-cup breasts, granted some of that is fat but when I actually lost weight (gained all of it back due to depression) my chest size never went down. I hate wearing under wire and mostly wear a sports bra or sports bra like bras but when I take it off it feels so good.

Sarasometimes
01-28-2014, 10:08 AM
Maybe I'm wearing the wrong bra but mine don't feel like a hug. I like that they don't let me forget they are there like some femme clothing items (pants, socks, some shoes..).
For me they are vital but not a hug.

ArleneRaquel
01-28-2014, 10:09 AM
Not a hug, but wearing one is heavenly. :):heehee:

ringedjohn
01-28-2014, 10:12 AM

Maybe, but I wear one everyday. I am totally comfortable (almost) all the time and I feel incompletely dressed without one.

sometimes_miss
01-28-2014, 10:38 AM

I think for lots of us crossdressers, we get the tactile (and visual, if that's all we're wearing above the waist) feedback from the bra that gives us the feeling we enjoy.....and we would even if we wore one every day. It's something that goes along the line of, not appreciating what you have until it's gone. I think if you'd ask any woman who's had a bilateral mastectomy not by choice, but because of disease, what she'd give to have her healthy, beautiful breasts back, if she would complain about wearing a bra. I think you know the answer. Me? I just think that lots of women simply like to complain about stuff to make conversation.

BillieJoEllen
01-28-2014, 12:17 PM

I underdress just about every day. I am a transsexual (no-op, no transition) and I was actually quite nervous when I started underdressing. Now its gotten to the point where its completely second nature and I now have no reservations about it at all. That's exactly what I was looking for when I started this adventure to help me see and feel what a real woman feels. I know there are many different ways women feel about their bras. Some women hate them, some tolerate them and some love them. We have a good friend who moved a few years ago. She had close to twenty large boxes filled with some of the most feminine bras you can imagine. My wife questioned her about the quantity of bras she had and she said she loved them and wished she could wear five at a time.

Candice Mae
01-28-2014, 12:38 PM
How are you TS if your not on HRT, transitioning or getting SRS? TG maybe, but not TS... Under dressing alone does not make you a TS, you just have a fetish. Wearing a bra for fetish reasons is all sexual purpose rather then necessity, the sexual reasons is what makes you wear the bra.

marsha leanne
01-28-2014, 07:05 PM
i have no problem with them either with or without my forms. i love the feel, the pull, the hug. i have had underwires dig in and yes that hurt, but then discovered the bra was the wrong size! I dont get to wear them all day every day, but have worn them for very long periods when able (read that, no one at home). I dont have but 4-5 that are underwire, preferring soft frame type instead, maybe that is why i enjoy them so much,...

Erica Anne
01-28-2014, 07:27 PM
When I was younger, I found the Fredericks bran of water filled bras amazing. Even Victoria's secret had them for a while.
My favorites are the balconette type or demi styles.

Barbara Jo
01-28-2014, 08:37 PM
Even though I don't wear breast forms, I still enjoy wearing a bra everyday. And I do have agree that it feels like a hug at times. But by the end of the day, I'm ready to take it off and when I do, I get this sense of relief. Especially on those days when it is hot.

I agree.

I wear panties 24/7 and a bra daily most of the time.
I now have almost 36b breasts and never wear any sort of forms around the house with a bra. However I rarely want to sleep in one.

Erica Anne
01-28-2014, 09:29 PM
I would not recommend sleeping in a bra if it has a wire in the cup. If the wire breaks it could puncture a lung while moving in your sleep. Not sure what they use now, could be plastic. Even that can puncture the chest cavity.

BLUE ORCHID
01-28-2014, 09:33 PM
H Lainie, If you really want a great hug get a good fitting CORSET.

Shellycd12
01-28-2014, 09:49 PM
Yes i agree.

ChristinaK
01-28-2014, 09:58 PM
Love the feeling of a bra hugging my chest and tugging at my shoulders. It feels sensual and so, so feminine. The sight of my fake breasts stretching out a sweater is exhilarating too. Now I need some forms to make them look more realistic!

Lorileah
01-28-2014, 11:32 PM
I would not recommend sleeping in a bra if it has a wire in the cup. If the wire breaks it could puncture a lung while moving in your sleep. Not sure what they use now, could be plastic. Even that can puncture the chest cavity.

Highly unlikely on both counts. Where did you hear this?

Candice Mae
01-28-2014, 11:38 PM
I think it could be one of those freak "1000 ways to die", but the probability of it happing is real low. If the under wire was pushed toward your armpit and like most CDs wearing too small of a band size maybe. But I see the underwire pushing the bra off of your chest. I sleep in a bralette so no worries for me.

DorothyElizabeth
01-28-2014, 11:44 PM
I think most articles about sleep recommend against wearing any sort of bra when sleeping. Apparently, they tend to cut off circulation and can create lymph problems, because the lymph glands are between your breast and underarm tissue. My second wife was a 36D, and said that sleeping with a soft or "leisure" bra was more comfortable than being totally unsupported, but was advised against it by her doc (who was a female so not, one assumes, influenced by any misogynistic male attitudes or myths).

AKADonna
01-30-2014, 02:04 PM
I love gh hug of the bra and the tug of the straps, particularly when those straps are supporting my larger forms. The gentle 'bounce' as you walk is a great feeling. After a full day of bra wearing, though, it does feel good to 'go naked'!

Peta-Downunder
01-30-2014, 04:07 PM
Dump question, maybe off topic, but where do you get your breasts from? Bras are wonderful but that sounds better.

natali506
02-09-2014, 02:28 AM
I do not often wear a bra under menswear, although B cup breasts have. Difficult to hide under clothing belts.

saratg99
02-09-2014, 04:16 AM
For me wearing a bra is a natural feeling....only wish I could wear one more often

Leslie Iz
02-09-2014, 04:26 AM
My wearing of a bra without breast forms feels just as good as if I do. If you have one that hugs your body along with panties it feels prrrrfect.

MissTee
02-09-2014, 09:32 AM
I would not consider it a hug, nor would I ever want to wear one full-time. I prefer having the choice of wearing one or not.

Vikky
02-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Yes, great to wear a bra, and do so 24 hours a day when I can, not filled when out and about. Feels really huggy and cosy.

Vikki

herwannabe
02-09-2014, 10:38 AM
The only thing I like about winter, I can wear a bra everyday, and I do.. my wife strips down to 0 as soon as she get home and wonders how I like wearing mine til bedtime, now I know, im gettin hugged:battingeyelashes: I underdress everyday my bra and panties are like American Express I dont leave home without them

Panties4me
02-09-2014, 08:23 PM
For me, bras and bodysuits are the ultimate in lingerie. I have about 12 bodysuits, some with and some without wire. The hug that you get from a bodysuit is so special. Bras, likewise, love their hug too. Unfortunetly I can only really wear them when home alone, and especially in the colder months. I'm a 42B or A and trying to get bras that aren't full coverage is near impossible, even in sports bras. Talking of which, they are harder to detect under a shirt or top than your every day bra. So, yes, when I get the chance, it's panties bra or bodysuit under my male drab. Even though my wife found one of my bodysuits a few years ago, I still remove my bra in plenty of time, I hope, for any tell tale sings to disappear from my body.

Nicole Erin
02-09-2014, 08:26 PM
OH yes Candice is right. Wearing one everyday sucks. Stupid straps sliding down your shoulders. You use one of those strap holders and pull deltoids trying to get that thing in and out of place,

Vanessa Rose
02-09-2014, 08:37 PM
Can't decide how to answer this... I see it different...

I don't need the bra for a hug... I need it to help dress.

If I don't need to wear a big bra with underwire, then I would likely be happier with everyday wear

But why want to wear one...after all is not the true joy in being all fixed up to find someone that wants to take it all off for the fun to begin...

V

AKADonna
02-09-2014, 11:37 PM
I am really "Hooked"!!!

crossdresserjacobs
02-10-2014, 08:23 AM
I love wearing bra

Barbie Anne
02-10-2014, 08:33 AM
I never thought about the whole constant hug thing myself but it makes sense. I love bras and have/wear many.
During the days when I'm outside (underdressed of course) I wear a sports bra that looks like I'm wearing an undershirt (no strap buckles ;) ).
Yes I have several underwire types but they don't dig in much as I bought them in my size.
There are several places on the www where you can learn how to measure/fit yourself quite easilly, if you're afraid to ask the attendant at wally world :o.

Georgina
02-10-2014, 09:04 AM
I wear a bra every evening to hold my forms in place and after a few minutes I don't feel it. I always wear an open bottom girdle as well and, I noticed while undressing, when I remove the girdle, I can feel the bra more. I asked a woman, who also wears a girdle, about this and she found the same.

kellibra
02-10-2014, 09:15 AM
as christinaK said, hard to hide a B cup under a sweater. it just screams “look at me, i wear a bra”. but i also love wearing one because i don’t have to, it’s still a choice at this point although the girls look better in a bra. it feels strangely natural to me and that is why i wear one as often as i can. i understand others who cannot wait to remove it after a while. true it can be slightly bothersome at times but it has become part of who i am now.

AKADonna
02-10-2014, 09:18 AM
The hug of the band an the tug of the straps feel great throughout the day, but with the proper form inserted, WOW!

Vikky
02-10-2014, 09:43 AM
A bra is the item of lingerie that makes one feel like a woman and I wear one as much as possible, underdressing when necessary. I have yet to get forms, but look forward to the day.

Vikki

Laura Collette
02-10-2014, 11:20 AM
OH yes Candice is right. Wearing one everyday sucks. Stupid straps sliding down your shoulders. You use one of those strap holders and pull deltoids trying to get that thing in and out of place,
Buy a bra with straps that can detach from the band in back so you can cross them and reattach to the band after you put the bra on. No more trips to the orthopedist then -- just rotate the bra so the cups are in front and put your arms through. I admit I didn't figure this out on my own.

jackielou
02-10-2014, 06:29 PM
this is for CDhusband who said his under-wire bra digs into him ,you need to go for a professional fitting and then you will find out how comfortable a bra can feel ,don't be embarrassed to go get fitted many of us have been and no problems

Jesse Six
02-10-2014, 07:27 PM
I love my sports bras.

This.
No wires to dig in, can go under pretty much anything, gives you that 'hug' feeling, and it even keeps you a little warmer. :) Addictive.

And regarding the "you wouldn't like it if you had to wear it..." comments - yup, grass is greener on the other side, I guess!

wilt575
02-13-2014, 03:11 PM

With implants you don't need forms, and can let them bounce and jiggle without sports bra, but still nothing like feel of bra hugging your chest.

bridget01
02-15-2014, 10:11 AM
My wife can't wait to get out of her bra but I can't wait to get into a bra. The feeling is so uniquely feminine, especially with breast forms filling out the cups.

Emma500
02-15-2014, 10:48 AM
I really enjoy wearing a bra, even more so when I can also wear matching panties!

anonymousinmaryland
02-15-2014, 11:36 AM
Dear Candice. I wear one daily, and STILL love it.

Angie G
02-15-2014, 12:12 PM
I love wearing a bra and getting hugs.:hugs:
Angie

wilt575
02-15-2014, 04:03 PM
My wife can't wait to get out of her bra but I can't wait to get into a bra. The feeling is so uniquely feminine, especially with breast forms filling out the cups.

Same way here, can't wait for her to get out of it, so I can get into it. One of her clothing items we share even though I have my own also. We feel closer sharing.

Candice Mae
02-15-2014, 06:59 PM
Dear Candice. I wear one daily, and STILL love it.

Theres a huge difference between wearing a bra because you need to rather than wearing one because if sexually arouses you.

Audrey Sis
02-15-2014, 07:09 PM
I love wearing a bra on just me (I don't have forms anymore) but don't do it regularly due to paranoia, ok, fear, of being teased or ostracized.

Michaella
02-15-2014, 07:12 PM
I love that feeling!

Michaella

wilt575
02-16-2014, 02:37 AM
Love the feeling of a bra hugging my chest and tugging at my shoulders. It feels sensual and so, so feminine. The sight of my fake breasts stretching out a sweater is exhilarating too. Now I need some forms to make them look more realistic!

Forms just make them "look" realistic, implants gives the real, not fake, look and feel. That is exhilarating!

NewAmanda
03-08-2014, 06:22 PM
I've tried both & have to agree

Felicia Dee
03-08-2014, 11:00 PM
I'm frequently in a bra of some sort... I find it so empowering... :)

lingerieLiz
03-08-2014, 11:42 PM
Since I wear a bra most days and have for a lot of years My girls sag a little from old age so wearing a bra keeps them from sagging and flopping. I've learned a lot about them. Bras do not need to hurt, but they do have to fit. I see women all the time wearing ill fitting bras. Oh well. I will say that sometimes one fits in the morning and by late in the day it doesn't feel like it fits any longer.

I'm surprised that many people don't seem to recognize that I have one on. Hugs are interesting.

Shellycd12
03-09-2014, 12:02 AM
And i love hugs.

Hugs, Shelly

rachel_rachel
03-09-2014, 02:32 AM

Me too.
My wife my bra wearing has caused mine to grow to just on a handful.

freeindress
03-09-2014, 04:23 AM
This.
No wires to dig in, can go under pretty much anything, gives you that 'hug' feeling, and it even keeps you a little warmer. :) Addictive.
And regarding the "you wouldn't like it if you had to wear it..." comments - yup, grass is greener on the other side, I guess!

Same reasons here. Started wearing sports bras on flat chest, and tank tops with builtin bra, then started to grow a pair of real breasts (still small but obvious when bared), and now enjoying their bounce without any bra.

carolynn2fem
03-09-2014, 06:33 AM
Wearing a bra feels totaly natural to me. all mine are underwire and if they dig they are the wrong size and have to go. i'm a 34A and don't wear forms but wouldn't mind being bigger but am happy where I am at. I know I do not need to wear a bra just being a A cup but it helps to wear one for sensitivity and jiggle control. no I'm not on hormones but feel more comfortable with one than with out one unless its realy hot out

Laura Collette
03-09-2014, 10:30 AM
I've been wearing a bra every day for a couple of months now, and I love the look and the feeling. Nobody seems to notice although my breasts are definitely more apparent under a shirt. I bought my first two at Victoria's Secret, one underwire and one without... I'm a natural 38B and I find the underwire holds me in place comfortably all day and all evening. The non-underwire bra, otherwise identical, doesn't feel right by dinnertime. A bit later I bought a sports bra at VS which is very comfortable but minimizes my breasts... maybe in the summertime that will be good, but for now it's the underwire for me, and I want to buy another one or two.

Laura Collette
03-09-2014, 10:41 AM
A week ago I went for a doctor's appointment wearing my bra and panties because I anticipated just a discussion and blood pressure check. Imagine my surprise when his female assistant produced her stethoscope and sat me down on the examining table. She listened to my lungs from the back, then asked me to lie down and listened to my heart and lungs from the front. She pressed the stethoscope to me below my breasts and above them without any pauses and then told me everything sounded fine and let me sit up again. She had to have felt my bra at the back, and when I was lying down on my back I'm sure my breasts were quite evident. I simply acted naturally because I'm sure she has had all kinds of patients and that a man wearing a bra was nothing new to her. I give her full points for professional demeanor, and I'll no longer be timid about wearing a bra to the doctor's office.

njcddresser
03-09-2014, 11:49 AM
Wearing a bra with my 38c forms is my favorite part of dressing. I absolutely love how I feel and look when I'm wearing one

krissy
03-09-2014, 02:31 PM
I love to wear bras i wear one everyday love it. i cant help but smile

Brenda456
03-09-2014, 03:20 PM
I like bras. I vote for them!

KellyTeddyBear
03-09-2014, 06:40 PM
I have worn one in the past, but it wasn't the right size, I know with some figuring I can get the correct size for my rib cage and figure out if I want to stuff or get forms. I may have to go to the doctor dressed one day when I feel I can pass.

Lori Kurtz
03-09-2014, 06:46 PM
A bra is the essence of sexiness. The shape of the front, the outline showing through across the woman's back, everything about a bra is sexy, whether it's on a woman that I'm enjoying looking at, or on me.

Brooke B
03-09-2014, 07:44 PM
Next to wearing heels, wearing a bra is my next favorite thing to wear.

Candice Mae
03-09-2014, 09:01 PM
I've been wearing bra's almost daily for 15 years, and if it wasn't for the fact that I need to wear one I wouldn't. I've gone from training bras when I was 11 too now a full 34B, going bra less is not an option. I need support and a line bra to cover my nipples, wearing a lined bra in +30C is hot. Its not comfortable going through your day with sweaty clammy breasts. Sports bra's are good, but they really squish me and still don't stop all of the bounce.

Melissa18
03-09-2014, 09:23 PM
First thing I do when I get home from work is to put a bra on and some forms, and I can feel the stress of the day drain out of me.

sfwarbonnet
04-04-2014, 02:03 PM
Wearing a bra can be useful in underdressing to keep non-adjustable straps from falling off shoulders. To minimize this, wear a bra with adjustable straps under a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. Also slips make better undershirts than do mens cotton ones and are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

Melissa_59
04-04-2014, 02:59 PM
This reminds me of what Mitch Hedberg said: "Wearing a turtleneck is like getting choked all day long... by a really weak guy."

Rest in peace, Mitch. I miss you.

Rhanda
04-04-2014, 05:39 PM
I sell the Wonderbra and that is what I wear. This is a more expensive undrwired, soft, lift bra. It does it all and the wires just do their job and never jab. There are several styles so you should be able to find one that suits you.
I need a bra to be comfortable and so have spent the extra. My size is 38B and I wear the padded style that adds the look of an extra size.

Rhanda

Kirsten1
04-04-2014, 05:57 PM
There is just something comforting wearing a bra. When I feel stressed I put one on and I feel better:)

wanda66
04-04-2014, 06:21 PM
I do as well , it's important to have the correct size,

Cynthia Satin
04-04-2014, 08:43 PM
From someone who doesnt get to dress every day, I must say that I love wearing a bra. Just feels sooo right!

Allison Quinn
04-04-2014, 08:51 PM
Until you wear it every day and can't feel the hug anymore and it becomes an annoyance :P
I"ve seen many people equating taking off your bra to this image

Every time I wear them I just end up adjusting them, having my skin fold over it, andd oh WHEN PEOPLE SNAP IT IT JUST FEELS LIKE HEAVEN :| :P

Babbs
04-04-2014, 09:27 PM
Soo true...In my opinion the most exhilerating part of being a crossdresser is wearing one!

Alice Joyce
04-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Hi Rachel,
You look most attractive in your pic, Very pretty. I have been reading a lot about ladies and their Bra`s/Breasts.............How do you get that beautiful realistic look? When wearing my Bra I have no idea how to achieve cleavage or that real look...........as in Some of My Breast showing top of Bra. How do you get your Breasts to grow? I have been wearing Bra`s for years, I suppose my Breasts have grown a tiny tiny little bit but nothing to write home about. I am not taking hormones and probably aren't quite ready at this point. Hope you don`t mind my questions? Warm Thoughts, Alice

Candice Mae
04-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Wearing a bra will not make your breasts grow, if it did I would have DDs by now.

sanderlay
04-05-2014, 12:39 AM
What an interesting thread with many different responses. It's clear many of us wear a bra for different reasons. I'm not going to list them. But what the OP said...

"... Is like getting a hug, all the time!"

I do understand this because I feel better when I put on a bra. Is it like a hug to me? Not exactly, but it helps me feel my femininity, feel right. Perhaps this feeling is all in my mind due to my gender issues and that I relate wearing a bra to women I knew when I grew up in the 1950-60's. That's my theory. But theory aside... I feel better when I acknowledge both my feminine side and masculine sides. I can't ignore my feminine side in this male body of mine.

Is this a fetish for me? No. For me the definitions don't really fit. This is not a strong need and I don't do this for sexual excitement. It helps me feel normal, myself. For those who don't feel this it may be hard to understand. Why would I wear a bra every day with no forms and not need to support some breasts? Feeling right in my own body is my reason. And perhaps that could feel like a hug. Some have described wearing the clothes as like a warm blanket. I certain relate to the good feeling.

Perhaps in time I'll not wear a bra. But after about 3 years of wearing one during the day, everyday, my desire has not declined. I do take it off at night and I'm happy to do so. I don't wear an under-wire bra as I found them very uncomfortable for long term use for myself. But I found a bra style that fits me and helps me feel right.

Nikki Love
04-05-2014, 12:50 AM
I never thought about the connection of putting a bra on is like getting a hug, but it's true. Putting on any foundation garment is such a pleasure, and yes, for me the simple bra is good; but the full length open bottom vintage girdle with 6 garters made by Rago is heavenly. It's like getting a power hug!

Debra Sparks
04-05-2014, 08:05 AM
There is that special feeling when you first put on a bra.
Such a fulfilling experience .

Ume123
04-05-2014, 08:38 AM
Have not wore one since trying mothers in early cd ventures but ordered my 1st two just the day along with breast forms et al. Until recently always been into pantyhose and panties but now charging ahead in full femme clothes. So all decked out next week for my first cd date.

Tina June
04-05-2014, 10:18 AM
I wear a pullover sports type bra almost every day, I feel like I'm showing too much jiggle if I don't have it on, and yes it is like a nice hug when wearing it.

AprilMayy<3
04-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Aren't bras just great?! :jumping:

Janine cd
04-05-2014, 08:42 PM
I must agree. Nothing feels as feminine and sensual as a nice bra filled with the proper breast enhancers.

Lacey New
04-06-2014, 04:21 AM
I love wearing a bra. But that's because I'm a crossdresser

Alexis.j
04-06-2014, 04:41 AM
I love wearing my bras. But I only wear padded bras! The main reason I wear them is for the increase in breast size and helping to shape what I already have.
Wonderbra has an amazing range, increases 2 cup sizes, it has moulded cups and works wonders! Bit pricey though.

carolynn2fem
04-06-2014, 05:12 AM
part of me want to big enough (b cup) or bigger to have a noticeable NEED to wear a bra.

Cheryl Ann Owens
04-06-2014, 11:57 AM
Some of my female Facebook friends had a thread of discussion about how nice it is at the end of the day to pull off their bras. I SO wanted to post that I wish I had that problem. LOL!

sfwarbonnet
04-06-2014, 11:57 AM
I too would like to NEED to wear a bra. Besides, a C cup is often the smallest available cup size for a >40 bandwidth (particularly in shapewear and/or body briefers) and its too big. How can I make my breasts grow to fill a C cup without hormones?

Candice Mae
04-06-2014, 12:16 PM
I'm a full 34B (almost a C) and have to wear a bra, unless your transitioning like I am stick to forms. There is no need for a part time cross dresser to have breasts, a good pair of forms is all you need. Think of what your family, friends and co-workers will think when you got breasts. I can tell you that a lot of people are not accepting of people that you have large breasts for a man. I've been wearing bras since I was 11, and yes it is nice to take it off at the end of the day.

Laura Collette
04-06-2014, 12:26 PM
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, isn't it? I'm lucky to be a natural 38B who can show small but noticeable breasts by wearing a bra under a shirt or go stealth wearing a sports bra. I do like the feel of wearing a bra though, and we'll see what's possible for me when the weather warms up.

carolynn2fem
04-07-2014, 05:17 AM
Its more of a fantacy than a goal but it would be a interesting delema to be in.

sfwarbonnet maybe you could loose weight and go down in band size.

Brendastevens47
04-11-2014, 02:46 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yessssssssssssssss...just slipping on a bra gives me such a joyous feeling. To fill the cups of my bra, to feel the straps over my shoulders and to connect the hasps at the back, the look it gives you....I LOVE to wear a BRA.

Joanne108
04-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Yes I agree nothing like wearing a bra with forms!

lingerieLiz
04-11-2014, 10:53 PM
Well I've worn bras for many years. I got my boobs growing up. I wear a 36 C, but usually wear 38 B to be flatter. Not interested in transitioning and don't try to pass as a woman. My wife pointed out one day that I had bigger boobs than several of the neighbor women. The other day I looked in the mirror and realized even without a bra on I projected a C cup..

paulawilder
04-11-2014, 11:36 PM
I love to wear a bra whenever I can, and vary my cup size with my mood. I like to wear a G cup and have always enjoyed the larger breast forms, but lately it's DD with lots of jiggle. I've even slept in my bras at times, so I must enjoy the feel. I'm not a girl without my girls!

Christina Sevilla
04-25-2014, 10:42 PM
I love wearing a bra especially since i bought breastforms 2 months ago.

LoriFlores
04-25-2014, 10:49 PM
I love the hug of a bra. It would be a dream come true if I "had to wear one every day"!! I still pretty much wear one every day anyhow...

KittyPryde
04-25-2014, 10:55 PM
Want to try. Don't know where or how to start.. I'm naturally.. Uhm, larger in the pectorals...

LoriFlores
04-25-2014, 11:03 PM
Try here:
Reebok Bra Tops (http://shop.reebok.com/us/apparel-women-s-bra-tops/_/N-sxZu3Z1z1249u)

KittyPryde
04-25-2014, 11:04 PM
Try here:
Reebok Bra Tops (http://shop.reebok.com/us/apparel-women-s-bra-tops/_/N-sxZu3Z1z1249u)

Well aren't you just my new favorite :)

LoriFlores
04-25-2014, 11:08 PM
Hugs,
:o

StacyLynn
04-26-2014, 01:13 AM
I never thought of it like that, adorable and true :) I love my bras but like any girl, CD or genetic, will say, they can get old after a long day. But I think it's even better for us CDs because it feels great to put them on AND take them off :P

bonni
04-26-2014, 05:51 AM
I love them. As soon as I take a shower and dry off one goes on till I gotta change for work in the morning. So comfortable.

EllenJo
04-26-2014, 08:35 AM
Count me in, I love the feeling, just oh so feminine. I really love a lacy bralette most of the time. Just a personal choice, the feeling against my skin, and since I have sensitive nipples, bralettes just give me a great feeling. They are also great for underdressing without any show. When I really want to dress up then a nice bra that gives me some shape is in order. I have a wonderful supportive wife, but since she is very small breasted, I am careful not to out do her in this department when I am just dressing around the house. I will mention that 42A bralettes are very hard to find.

pattyjones954
04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
I wear a bra every chance I get and I love the feeling of having a bra with my tits were bigger I am and Acup

Athena_
04-27-2014, 12:05 PM
I feel nothing starts my transformation like putting on a bra. Bra's have SO many wonderful colors and styles. I can't understand why GG's don't love to where them all of the time. Although, I am sure I may feel differently if I had to wear a bra all day and every day.

sally38
05-05-2014, 04:22 PM
love my bra but do glue my breast forms on

wanda66
05-05-2014, 04:53 PM
A bra is a pain , pure and simple. If the glue will hold that's it. Granted they make the girl but they still a pain..

Saikotsu
05-05-2014, 05:06 PM
They're a pain to shop for, but the right pair with the right forms can really help me feel that connection to my other self.

wilt575
05-05-2014, 07:18 PM
They're a pain to shop for, but the right pair with the right forms can really help me feel that connection to my other self.

I know how you feel but its worth it. When I lean back in my recliner watching television, in the bottom of my vision field seeing those two little mounds on my chest. It is so calming and relaxing, it just seems natural the real me. I remember years ago a spot promoting a late night show showing someone in bed watching over there feet sticking straight up. Only I'm watching over the top of something better then toes.

Judith96a
05-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Love the OP's "hug" line! I think that it IS a case of the grass being greener...
I love wearing a bra, not just because it hold my forms in place. It just feels "right". And yes, in the "Bob" to Judith transformation it's first on and last off! However, if I had the C/D/DD boobs of my fantasies and HAD to wear a bra the I suspect that I'd feel differently. Also I think that it is very much a CD thing!

MeganDay
05-06-2014, 01:31 AM
I have yet to purchase one, but I'm rather looking forward to it. Any advice in that regard would be cheerfully welcome, by the way ;)

Megan

Saikotsu
05-06-2014, 02:26 AM
I have yet to purchase one, but I'm rather looking forward to it. Any advice in that regard would be cheerfully welcome, by the way ;)

Megan
Sports bras are by far the most comfortable. Also, if you can, get them fitted to you, you'll thank yourself later.

rian
05-06-2014, 03:44 AM
Wearing a bra is the main attraction feature to me ,,it is almost 24hrs ...Only I take them off when Im obliged to wear Light colors shirts like white ,( see Thru )...Yet most of my shirts are dark in colors ...so no one can see thru ....A bra is my signature and comfort ...

JessicaJJ
05-06-2014, 08:45 AM
I leave bras to the wife, tried one on once but she said that would look cute if you had something to fill them with lol

davis36a
05-06-2014, 09:45 AM
I also love to wear my bra. I wear one everyday. I wear a 36A and can fill the cups out without any padding. I enjoy wearing one, the feeling I get from the straps over my shoulders and hugging from the band is a real turn on for me. I enjoy wearing one to work under my work shirt. I like to wear my push-up styles as they give me a little more projection. The only place I haven't worn one is to the hospital. My Doctor knows I am a CDer and doesn't care it I wear one to my appointments. Right now I am wearing a white Best Form push-up T-shirt bra. I just got it last Thursday and have worn it twice since then. It is very comfortable. I really enjoy wearing a bra!!!

wilt575
05-06-2014, 12:28 PM
I also love to wear my bra. I wear one everyday. I wear a 36A and can fill the cups out without any padding. I enjoy wearing one, the feeling I get from the straps over my shoulders and hugging from the band is a real turn on for me. I enjoy wearing one to work under my work shirt. I like to wear my push-up styles as they give me a little more projection. The only place I haven't worn one is to the hospital. My Doctor knows I am a CDer and doesn't care it I wear one to my appointments. Right now I am wearing a white Best Form push-up T-shirt bra. I just got it last Thursday and have worn it twice since then. It is very comfortable. I really enjoy wearing a bra!!!
I've even some times found after extended wearing periods, that I still have the feeling of having it on after taking it off . I would love to wear it 24/7 but couldn't get away with it

StephanyT
05-06-2014, 01:46 PM
I love the chance to put a bra on, having a big upper section sometimes makes it hard to find the right fit but I do fill a 42B quite well with the moobs. Sometimes use forms but just does not seem as natural as the real thing.

DonnaT
05-06-2014, 03:11 PM
I rarely wear one, and don't have the same urge to wear one as I do for wearing a skirt and hose.

However, when I do put my favorite one on, it feels so right.

Vanessa5
05-06-2014, 06:16 PM
I have recently started wearing one to work almost everyday. I don't notice it at all now. And yeah it is like getting a hug all the time.

Abbygirl
05-06-2014, 07:07 PM
I can definitely identify with the "hug" feeling. Don't feel fem without one.

Aprilrain
05-07-2014, 01:22 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure CDers are the only people on the planet who "love" wearing bras. I can't wait to get mine off and often go without.

newbiecdmd
05-07-2014, 03:53 PM
I love bras as I do any lingerie, not for function yet, just the feeling of the lace, satin, etc. I am new at this and bought a bra that would fit me now (A cup), but I am entertaining the idea of getting breast forms and larger bras. I want to keep it as natural looking as possible!

Saikotsu
05-07-2014, 04:20 PM
I love bras as I do any lingerie, not for function yet, just the feeling of the lace, satin, etc. I am new at this and bought a bra that would fit me now (A cup), but I am entertaining the idea of getting breast forms and larger bras. I want to keep it as natural looking as possible!

I recommend it. I would advise you to shop around and check out the various threads here on the forum related to them before you buy a pair.

fun4metoo2004
05-07-2014, 04:56 PM
I have very much wanted to purchase and wear one. I have not had the courage to get a fitting done.

tara_tease
06-01-2014, 02:05 AM
I never thought about the connection of putting a bra on is like getting a hug, but it's true. Putting on any foundation garment is such a pleasure, and yes, for me the simple bra is good; but the full length open bottom vintage girdle with 6 garters made by Rago is heavenly. It's like getting a power hug!

I love the idea of the Rago shapewear (and adore the vintage styling), looking at buying the rather delicious http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rago-9357-6-strap-body-briefer/dp/B00FVUKI9M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1401606246&sr=8-2&keywords=rago+9357 but I'm wondering about the right sizing - I've a 38 bust measurement and minimal moobs (a bit of wobble but precision taping required to give any sort of cleavage, so would it pay off to go for a 36- would this give enough push up to even perhaps give me a cleavage all by itself? Maybe hoping for a bit much

erica2054
06-01-2014, 05:46 AM
same as with my wife too

missmars
06-01-2014, 11:13 AM
I love my bra.

Rachel Morley
06-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Wearing a bra is the main attraction feature to me ,,it is almost 24hrs ...Only I take them off when I'm obliged to wear Light colors shirts like white ,( see Thru )...Yet most of my shirts are dark in colors ...so no one can see thru ....A bra is my signature and comfort ...

I feel somewhat similar to this quote. Wearing a bra makes me feel different and I feel weird if I'm not wearing one, like something is missing. I wear one in boy mode all the time (even at work) unless, just as Rian says, I'm wearing a light colored shirt as then I'll take it off, I don't wanna be too obvious in public.

AnneC
06-01-2014, 01:15 PM
I agree, wearing a bra is a part of the transformation. I love the feel and don't get to wear one often enough.

I am sitting here posting another reply. I finally got a few minutes and am wearing a bra with breast forms as I reply. It just feels so good and I wish I could leave them on longer.

wilt575
06-04-2014, 07:00 PM
There is an option to forms, implants, there on forever and have good excuse to wear a bra whenever, they don't have to be over the top big, B's are nice and easy to conceal if needed.

ArleneRaquel
06-04-2014, 07:05 PM
To moi wearing a bra is such a liberating event. A delight that I enjoy every day.

WhisperTV
06-04-2014, 07:14 PM
The bra was the last piece of clothing I developed a taste for. I really didn't get why I should wear one when I don't wear fake boobs.

But something happened, I don't know what, and I wear them whenever i can now. It just feels right. Crazy, i know. :battingeyelashes:

Nikki Love
06-04-2014, 07:27 PM
I love the idea of the Rago shapewear (and adore the vintage styling), looking at buying the rather delicious http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rago-9357-6-strap-body-briefer/dp/B00FVUKI9M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1401606246&sr=8-2&keywords=rago+9357 but I'm wondering about the right sizing - I've a 38 bust measurement and minimal moobs (a bit of wobble but precision taping required to give any sort of cleavage, so would it pay off to go for a 36- would this give enough push up to even perhaps give me a cleavage all by itself? Maybe hoping for a bit much

Hi Tara,
I have liked Rago so much, I have a couple of identical full line foundation garments in 2 sizes. One to provide the extra squeeze and force the breasts up and a second larger size to accommodate generous breast forms. The vintage look is always perfect for me!
Nikki

vicky
06-04-2014, 09:31 PM
I love my bras I have 15 pairs of them they make you feel more feminine my gf does not like wearing them.

amyjacks2014
06-04-2014, 09:40 PM
^.^

I wear a bra as often as possible. Because I don't have breasts of my own,
a bra allows me to be more physically a woman, and it is important for me
to closely look like a woman.

Now, what I try to do is get the bras that are padded, so they have as much
full form as possible.

Amy M. Jackson

Gailmiles
06-04-2014, 10:47 PM
I had too do a count. I have 11 bras I wear them as much as I can. I have natural guy boobs and I feel as if I'm showing to much when I have to go with out. work requires drab

AshleyT
06-09-2014, 09:34 AM
i have 3 bra's and there all different sizes and i also have a sports bra. i love wearing a bra when i can i feel so fem

kellibra
06-09-2014, 10:07 AM
hi whisper, i am totally like you! developed a taste for bras late, not sure why, but now i really enjoy wearing my push-ups as often as i can even though i am not out. but i enjoy the projection and cleavage i get from my natural manboobs ( not interested in forms at all). i can wear a B depending on the brand and, planning to start hrt soon, i a hoping to get to a C cup size. Kind of scary though because my breasts are already quite noticeable with a blouse (forget t-shirts lol) and a C cup will be a challenge to hide if not impossible!
i know some girls here cannot wait to take theirs off bit i cannot wait to put mine on, discretely adjusting the straps throughout the day and looking at beautiful GGs, wishing i had bigger breasts...

kellibra
06-09-2014, 10:09 AM
that’s great vanessa but may i ask what size bra you wear? are you out to your co-workers?

gabyy
06-25-2014, 04:59 PM
I have four bras two of them sport bras very comfortable for me.

jayme357
06-25-2014, 05:06 PM
Couldn't be more envious.

emilie.claire
06-25-2014, 05:08 PM
I usually don't wear a bra. Just to hold my breastforms, which are too heavy for adhesive to hold by itself. I never wear an underwire bra. I think they are too uncomfortable. I just ordered some bralettes that I am anxious to wear, but they won't be strong enough to hold my breasts. :sad:

Annette12
06-28-2014, 11:50 AM
I really love wearing a long-line bra, that feeling of constriction and support is lovely.

tman2001
07-02-2014, 07:37 PM
my wife cant wait to take hers off also. and i just love to put one on also the support does help as they grow with getting older and meds.

Emi_
07-02-2014, 07:42 PM
Here's where we really see the divide between fantasy dressers lifestyle dressers.

For me, a bra serves a purpose in a broader goal of appearing female. I have neither love nor hate for the bra, it is a means to an end. Sometimes it can be very comfortable. Other times it can be very confining. On a hot day, it can be absolute torture.

wanda66
07-02-2014, 08:09 PM
Well said Emi

JoanneCDSydney
07-03-2014, 12:35 AM
I love wearing a bra on just me (I don't have forms anymore) but don't do it regularly due to paranoia, ok, fear, of being teased or ostracized.

I am totally the same.. love a bra, without forms but so worried about being caught out!!

Lidea
07-03-2014, 09:56 AM
Sounds so sad that one would need a bra to feel that you are being hugged.....
Nothing like a real real real love hug though :hugs:

The pretty underwear does make one feel prettier though... that's true.

Desirae
07-03-2014, 11:07 AM
Like a lot of others on here, I would suspect that many women wouldn't share that "hug" sentiment. I wonder if CDs might have their own bra burning "moment" in some future, yet unforeseen, social movement?

Candice Mae
07-03-2014, 02:45 PM
Having to wear a bra everyday is annoying, your never truly comfortable. But I do need the support, I bounce enough being a c cup as it is when wearing a bra.

Kitty215
07-03-2014, 04:52 PM
I like wearing a bra. I like the support wish I could more often to prevent the bounce.

tammie
07-13-2014, 05:06 PM
The first time i put on a bra was my sisters , it fit me like i was mesured for it , the exact sensation was like a secret hug and if felt so wonderful i almost feinted 14yo and i still love it just as much today

hazel
07-13-2014, 08:01 PM
Hi friends,

You won't believe that the first bra I wore was actually made by me, and that too of paper!!!

When I used to go out for shopping clothes with my parents when I was a little kid, I used to stare at the posters of beautiful models wearing bras. So one day out of curiosity, I decided to cut a white paper into the shape of a bra and I wore it. What an incredible feeling, can't forget that moment and still a bra lover. No dressing is complete without wearing a tight bra.

Hazel.

Joeleen
07-14-2014, 08:12 AM
I love to wear mine, I have several I wear with my natural small B's and bigger cup sizes I wear when I step it up with my forms

tammie
07-18-2014, 11:47 AM
For women it may not a special moment when they slip their arms thru those straps , but for me and other CDers its a moment of bliss followed by

so much pleasure of feelings as it hugs us and knowing we are now part woman even if only in an illusion.

More illusion if wearing forms , perhaps less for those of us who have grown or already had breasts

before we found our correct size of brassiere to , "make us whole".

I can be very comfortable in a bra , but never uncomfortable or wishing to take it off .

amandagurl2014
07-18-2014, 06:22 PM
Love wearing bra's! There's nothing like wearing a nice fitting top and knowing the outline of the straps are showing on your back.

Valerie Sparks
07-18-2014, 07:11 PM
I started wearing a bra pretty much 24/7 about a year ago. I'm now wearing breast forms most of the time, too, both at home and at work. If anyone has noticed, they don't say anything. I do try to wear larger shirts.

lpjamey
07-18-2014, 08:51 PM
I'm a bra fiend for as long as I can remember. I feel in love with them at maybe 10 or 12 yrs old and I haven't stopped since! I don't think that my wife of 39 yrs has ever purchased a bra on her own. I'm actually on a mission to find my perfect bra for my new forms. I love the way they feel on me and I like the band tight. I feel like I'm being held all night long. I sleep almost every night in my bra and forms and the sensation I get is amazing! I have 2 more bras coming from bare nessitities this week and I'm so excited. Bras and heels, life is grand and I live in paradise!

Alyssa Lane
07-19-2014, 02:49 PM
i need a new one, just realized i was wearing the wrong size, 36C instead of a 34D, time to shop for new ones.

Requal Jo
07-19-2014, 02:56 PM
Bras are a beautiful piece of feminine apparel to us CD'ers, (but maybe not to all). I thoroughly enjoy my time wearing a bra.

Samanthasmith
07-22-2014, 10:46 AM
I love to wear a nice lacy bra and my forms.

sfwarbonnet
07-23-2014, 05:23 PM
Here's where we really see the divide between fantasy dressers lifestyle dressers.

For me, a bra serves a purpose in a broader goal of appearing female. I have neither love nor hate for the bra, it is a means to an end. Sometimes it can be very comfortable. Other times it can be very confining. On a hot day, it can be absolute torture.

Although a bra is usually considered feminine attire, wearing a bra with a large bandwidth and a small cup size can be practical attire for a male to keep narrow, non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off shoulders. To minimize this, wear a bra with adjustable straps under a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. I have worn one “out” under a slip and a white tee without encountering any reaction; perhaps the slip “hides” the bra. As short slips make better undershirts than do men’s cotton ones and are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

Lee gee
07-23-2014, 06:50 PM
I love sleeping in a bra with breast forms
and panties. Sometimes even a garter belt and stockings. Other times in a satin night gown and panties

I have three sizes of forms with assorted bras. Love to wear them

kellibra
07-24-2014, 07:22 AM
i saw yesterday an androgynous looking guy. very goth with fraying black nail polish, blond bleached hair and boots. but… there was no mistaking the smooth legs through the tattered pants and more importantly, a visible sports bra revealing small breast bumps! how lovely… almost spoke to her to wish her well, compliment her and maybe ask her how long she’d been on hormones but thought better of it. here’s to another girl slowly discovering the joys of wearing a bra!

Blackopaquetwo
07-24-2014, 02:50 PM
Love wearing bra's! There's nothing like wearing a nice fitting top and knowing the outline of the straps are showing on your back.

Couldn't agree more. Wearing a bra that shows through a white blouse is amazing.

tammie
07-30-2014, 02:45 PM
I love wearing a brassiere and go out quite often with a bra and a cami or slip over it . I wear a slip to hide the outline so it doesnt

print thru so much ( same reason women used to wear them , when modesty was the norm) . It is seldom that anyone notices

but of course sometimes they do . I once had a woman chase me down in a store and tell me I looked great in a bra , but i was

so embarrassed I didnt know what to do , opportunity missed .

The last time someone noticed me I was wearing a cami over my Wacoal bra that had princess seams and it showed , so a teenage girl

saw it and her eyes got very wide , she smiled and didnt say a word . i felt so good about it i waved at her as she drove by .

tammie
07-30-2014, 02:46 PM
I would love to hear others stories about everyday bra wearing .

Candice Mae
07-30-2014, 05:16 PM
There's nothing special about wearing a bra, when you need to wear one you will not be too fond of wearing one. Think of it as wearing a jock strap everyday, and it needs adjustment multiple times throughout the day for it to be tolerable to wear.

im-sparkles
07-31-2014, 12:23 AM
i wear my panties always . i often sleep in a bra. i like the way i feel in it even tho its not comfortable. i do love my panties tho! hehe

tammie
07-31-2014, 07:19 PM
Hi who wears a bra eveyday ? whose brassiere did you wear first ? everyone who wears a bra tried on

someone elses brassiere first I think .
in my case it was my older teen sisters black lace underwire bra and it fit me like a glove

my observation is if the first one fit , they don't wear forms , if the first one didnt fit , they wear forms

lets hear your story about your first brassiere, please ......

Amy Sue
08-01-2014, 04:00 PM
Like any CD I enjoy wearing a bra, but I am able to attach my forms with adhesive and I found the expereince to be soo much different. Usually, I put on my bra and then slip a form inside each cup. when I attached them they added some weight to my chest ( I wear a 38D) and it was a different feeling to get used too. After putting on my bra instead of slipping a form in each cup, I pulled the cup over my breast form. As the bra took over I could feel the weight shift from my chest to being supported by the bra. Again a different feeling, but a nice different ;)

Amy :)

Anna Renee
08-01-2014, 05:11 PM
When I was 5 I made my blanket into a slip. Mom was not amused. She even less amused when I was 7 or 8 and got caught with her bra, was just trying to figure it out! Getting caught dressing my sister's Ken doll in Barbie's clothes was the worst!:eek:

Candice Mae
08-01-2014, 05:58 PM
I've been wearing a bra almost Daily since I was eleven, now 27 and a 34C. To me there is nothing special about wearing a bra, I just want comfort, coverage, and support. I used to feel a little empowered when I wore my sexier lingerie but now it does nothing for me. Maybe it's me seeing the bra from a GGs perspective and being a TS that the bra is just underwear too me.

Rachel137
08-01-2014, 06:18 PM
I wear a bra anytime I can which is almost every day.
I have my favs's which are a couple of Vasseretts. 36A fits me best and I have some very nice and sexy small forms that tuck right in.
Wearing it and them right now!
I wear my bras more when it is cooler outside so I can hide it a little. But if I had it my way I would wear one every day.
I also have some nice lacy c cup bras I can get away with in winter.
Love 'em!

LoriFlores
08-01-2014, 08:03 PM
Wearing a Reebok Studio Stripe Short Bra Top now and feeling great. I don't really have big boobs so sports bras or bralettes work best for me.

tammie
08-02-2014, 03:33 PM
At age 14 i tried on my sisters lace UW brassiere. It fit me so well I almost feinted from the sensation , and i loved it never wanted to take it off .

I had breasts and although an embarrassment at age 14, by mid 30s i embraced having breasts but could not wear a brassiere eveyday or show them off

At retirement I decided to enjoy them completely and wear a bra all the time (at least as much as possible) and decided to attempt to grow breasts like a woman .

Now i am up to a 42c and am taking PM (puereria murifica) and Iuse progesterone creame that I massage into my breasts to make them fuller and grow as much as possible .

Between the stimulation and tissue redistribution (wearing a bra) and herbs and massage, I will no doubt soon have breasts that cannot be denied or hidden Vive La Mammaries

Seana Summer
08-02-2014, 03:52 PM
I think wearing a bra, and not wearing a bra, is one of the great things about being a Crossdresser. I understand why GG's don't like them, especially those who are well endowed and need the support. But most of us who CD have the option! I don't have to wear one, but when I do it is special, and I think that is why I like mine so much.

Janine cd
08-02-2014, 09:07 PM
Wearing a bra is the most essential thing about being feminine. I couldn't imagine being dressed femme without one.

brandyred166
08-02-2014, 09:18 PM
It feels great to me. I would try my wife's 34 or 36 on and feel a bit cramped and hot but when I got my 38 it felt so much better. However, I should be wearing a 40 but Vickie's nor Frederick's make the bras I like in 40's.

janetcgtv
08-02-2014, 09:23 PM
I love wearing padded bras and panties when I sleep.
Also I wish that I didn't need to wear any padding

Andrea Payer
08-03-2014, 01:53 PM
a bra is a must. can't feel like a woman without it

Candice Mae
08-04-2014, 08:26 AM
I love wearing padded bras and panties when I sleep.
Also I wish that I didn't need to wear any padding

Stick to the padding, good luck trying to pick up a GG when you look like one

Oh and I hope you like wearing a bra cause your gonna need one.

Kelseyhunter
08-05-2014, 09:41 PM
When I get home from work the bra comes on and then my tank too and shorts. I wear my bra every second I can. But I don't wear it to bed. It is uncomfortable to me.

ArleneRaquel
08-05-2014, 09:43 PM
For this woman a bra, usually with forms, is a must.

krissy
08-06-2014, 12:38 AM
:cheer:I love the tightness and the straps tugging !!! LOVE BRAS!

Alara
08-06-2014, 06:50 AM
love wearing a bra! I go through phases though, sometimes lacy, sometimes just plain, sometimes sporty etc. but always wear one ;)

jenni2313
08-06-2014, 07:18 AM
I fully agree that wearing a bra completes not only the outfit, but me as a person. Its a missing portion of who I am (false or not). A bra holds in something that should be there. And, bras look amazing.

pattyjones954
08-06-2014, 08:20 AM
I love to wear mine I have several I wear with my natural small A cup

sfwarbonnet
08-08-2014, 01:39 PM
Brandyred, Try Amazon. Bras with a 40+ bandwidth and a small cup size (e.g. A) are not common in stores.

VAWyman
08-08-2014, 07:00 PM
When I was 5 I made my blanket into a slip. Mom was not amused. She even less amused when I was 7 or 8 and got caught with her bra, was just trying to figure it out! Getting caught dressing my sister's Ken doll in Barbie's clothes was the worst!:eek:

I'm trying to imagine Ken in Barbie's clothes.

sfwarbonnet
08-23-2014, 11:44 AM
Oh and I hope you like wearing a bra cause your gonna need one.

I like the feeling of wearing a bra (like I'm wearing one now); wish I needed to wear one. Can boob size be increased without taking hormones so as to present as a GG while retaining male functionality?

Candice Mae
08-23-2014, 12:00 PM
You don't need big breasts to wear a bra, get sized and wear one simple as that. What's that you don't want to wear one in public or around family in fear of what they might think and disown you? What are you gonna do when you have these breasts you want and you need to wear a bra? What are the public and you family gonna think then?

It's easy to let your sexual desires run wild and dream up fantasies, but please think twice before modifying your body for those reasons.

sfwarbonnet
08-29-2014, 01:37 PM
Candice May. Thanks for your thoughts. The "problem" is that I'm a 42A and the smallect cup size for bandwidths over 40 is usually a C, which is way too big. I would like to increase my A to bettter "fit" shapers and briefers as they don't have "shirttails" that can pull out of pull-on pants exposing a bare back and showing party and pantyhose tops. A 4x briefer with an A cup would be ideal and thus avoid the need for body modification, but do they exist?

Justine Time
08-29-2014, 03:28 PM
Or even better yet, the utopia of having real implants! I know it's a HUGE and rarely accomplished step/commitment, but a girl can dream, can't she! I wouldn't leave the bedroom for weeks!!!

sburnscoe
08-30-2014, 07:41 AM
I have always thought the same thing. I love wearing a bra and being reminded of it every time I move.

CherylFlint
08-30-2014, 11:58 AM
I wear Jodee bras and I luv each and every one of them.

athena23
08-30-2014, 11:18 PM
How do you wear a bra when under dressing and not have it be visible to others?

Caryn Lynn
08-31-2014, 08:16 AM
I try to wear one every day. I can't even imaging not wearing one when dressed. Just not complete without one.

Rachel05
08-31-2014, 09:53 AM
Oooooooo I like that description, it is just like that, I love wearing a bra and the comfort it gives

Lea
08-31-2014, 10:53 AM
I never though of wearing a bra as a hug. I do not mind wearing one and always wear one with my forms when dressed.

For the most part I do not notice that I am wearing it as I have proper fitting bras. Yes they do need adjustment and I have had trouble with the wires every once in a great while.

I enjoy wearing the bra more with the forms attached. With the forms attached I believe I can feel a little more of the things women endure. I have not dressed for awhile and am taking advantage of the long weekend. With them attached I will bump into them more until I adjust to wearing the forms and having to use different arm movement or I will wake up at night if I roll over on my stomach. I enjoy understanding why you need did styles and colors depending upon your outfit.

So for me the enjoyment of wearing them is more in the fact that it is just a part of what women do and I want that feeling.

My big advise on wearing a bra is if you find one that is comfortable go back and purchase some more because when you need anther one that style will no longer be available.

lynda
08-31-2014, 10:59 AM
hi im new ilove wearing a bra i like going to the store and buying them , it makes me feel more female

sfwarbonnet
09-01-2014, 01:09 PM
My big advise on wearing a bra is if you find one that is comfortable go back and purchase some more because when you need anther one that style will no longer be available.

Been there; done that. I wore out my tank-top slips and went to buy replacements, but they were no longer available.

How do you wear a bra when under dressing and not have it be visible to others?

I have worn a bra when "out" underdressed in a plain white tee and short slip. If the bra fits it's easy to forget you're wearing it. Maybe the bra is "hidden by the slip. or maybe others spot it and don't react.

Bobbett
09-04-2014, 09:22 PM
I have evenings to where my bras and sleep In my favorite tops so very comfortable I sleep so well.

tammie
09-17-2014, 10:39 AM
HI All: Athena23 asked, "how to wear a bra without it showing" that is a good question indeed and perhaps only answerable by each CD for herself .

If your size is such that you have a great projection well its not likely to be missed by many people no matter what you try to do to make it less obvious.

For me I wear a camisole or slip under my outer shirt for the same reasons women used to wear them , modesty.

The slip is my fav to wear as it swishes around my legs as I move ( drape it into both pantlegs), and it allows my shirt to slide over my brassiere so that it doesn't

print thru so much and it breaks up the defining outline of bra band and straps .

I also adore LLPGs , but often wear an OBG with stockings with my bra and slip also.

Last of all I too feel the "secret hug" of a well fitting brassiere and it keeps a low grade of arousal all day , I love it .