PDA

View Full Version : Raising My Game

windycissy
01-27-2014, 02:04 PM
Usually when I go out I’m never without my hip pads and silicone breastforms, but last week I wanted to find out what it really feels like to dress as a woman, so I went with some new lingerie: a wonderbra which sort of pushed up what I have, a lacy thong, camisole, half slip and thigh high stockings. I couldn’t get away with this with most of my skirts and clingy tops, and the dress I wore didn’t drape quite as well as it does when I’m padded, but it has a belted waist so it looked ok after I jazzed it up with a scarf and jewelry, and what a feeling of freedom! I felt so wicked walking downtown, knowing that I was all girl (almost) underneath my dress. Can’t wait till summer to try it with nothing but my wonderbra and thong under a sundress!

Marcelle
01-27-2014, 02:14 PM
Hi Windy,

When I first started my dressing experience I thought about padding but decided that given the wide variety of GG body types I could pull off a passable "skinny gal" (i.e., no hips). I don't use breast forms but will use a push-up bra to give shape up top. As you stated, it is quite free feeling and I am also looking forward to sun dress season.

Hugs

Isha

Vanessa Rose
01-27-2014, 02:34 PM
Going commandette is beauteous. I pad down actually and find that with that comes some freedom and peace of mind. Don't know why but for me, it did.

Walking down the street as we feel we should be able to do is always wicked. I hope when I get comfortable again to do it regularly, that I don't loose that feeling of "wicked," "wonder," and the feel of the breeze blowing my clothes against my shaved skin.

Makes me want to order a spring day right now and to get a summer dress .... I hope I can work up to go out again. I loved those times. The more I did it, the less others seemed to care... (wink)

Vanny

Jaylyn
01-27-2014, 02:48 PM
I'm thinking I will always be in the minors leagues when it comes to raising my game on dressing. At my age I seem to be getting used to just dressing and staying indoors, but I must say your post really sounds intriguing.

Bria
01-27-2014, 03:12 PM
I agree with Isha about the hip pads, but I do use breast forms since I don't have much to push up and if I did it wouldn't stick out past my middle age tummy. Lots of GG's don't have much more butt than I do, so I figure that its OK. I'm only wondering when sundress time comes in Isha's part of the world? and does it last more than one day?

Hugs Bria

Hell on Heels
01-27-2014, 03:33 PM
Oh what a feeling, I've considered padding to enhance the femme look, but have never tried anything other than bra fillers. Recent dieting was very successful at ridding me off body fat. Lean and toned male equals the makings for the skinny girl look. Thankfully we humans come in all shapes and sizes, and with the right style clothing we can all find something that pleases our eye. Now I gotta go look for that "right" sundress. How exciting! Thanks Windy!
Much Love,
Kristyn

stacey.eyes
01-27-2014, 03:40 PM
All this discussion of sundresses is making me antsy for spring!

Marcelle
01-27-2014, 04:13 PM
... I'm only wondering when sundress time comes in Isha's part of the world? and does it last more than one day?

LOL . . . Sundress here means a hooded parka with a pretty pattern. :) One day I wish . . . probably about 3 hours in a good year :)

teri g
01-27-2014, 04:25 PM
I'd be curious to see the comparison of you with and without padding. You pass really well in your padded form based on flicker pics. Would you consider posting "without" pictures on flicker?

Nikki A.
01-27-2014, 05:21 PM
Never was one for hip padding, but I wouldn't go out with a little extra on top. I just picked up a vest type longline shaper and when zipped up it seems to give me plenty to work with.

windycissy
01-27-2014, 09:35 PM
I'd be curious to see the comparison of you with and without padding. You pass really well in your padded form based on flicker pics. Would you consider posting "without" pictures on flicker?

Sure, here's me in the dress I wore over my wonderbra, no padding anywhere!

Glenda58
01-27-2014, 10:20 PM
I'm jealous it's going to be -35 wind chill tomorrow. I can leave any skin exposed to wind. I would have to worry about tucking. Can't wait till spring so I can wear something nice.

bridget thronton
01-28-2014, 11:53 AM
You wear that dress well Windy

Beverley Sims
01-28-2014, 12:20 PM
I am a minimal padding and makeup person.
Luckily I do not sacrifice my looks, I am fortunate.

ChristineNYC
01-28-2014, 12:21 PM
I'm very happy for you. I wish that I could be so lucky.

Kristy 56
01-28-2014, 12:30 PM
I should look so good. You look wonderful Windy,with or without.

Stephanie47
01-28-2014, 05:25 PM
Just a bra and thong under a sun dress???? Sun dress = sunny out = bright daylight = need for a slip, at least a half slip. I see many women needing a slip during the summer. Now, a GG may have a natural patch to show off. According to a segment on Kathy Lee & Hoda the natural look for women is returning and including ads. Modesty please.:)

teri g
01-28-2014, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the updated pic. A great example of just how much the right style and fit can contribute to creating that inconspicuous feminine appearance many of us are striving for. Well done.

Rhonda Jean
01-28-2014, 09:46 PM
I know what you mean! I've never worn hip pads, but I wore breast forms of one sort or another forever. I didn't feel "dressed" without them. A couple of summers back I was just obsessed with finding a long summer dress. Sounds easy enough, but I couldn't find one anywhere that fit decent. Finally I started trying them on without even a bra and found that they fit much better. It was a very strange feeling wearing a dress without a bra! I felt so conspicuous, and even a little naughty. I have no explanation for that. I obviously go without a bra in drab all the time and it's no thrill. In girl's clothes it was different, for some reason. Since then I've worn a lot less padding.

windycissy
01-30-2014, 01:52 PM
I've learned a lot from all the responses to this thread, like how GG's come in all shapes and sizes and less is more with some outfits...in a strange sort of way, we do have one advantage in that we can change our body shapes to fit the dress sometimes!

Joelle
03-15-2014, 07:13 PM
Windy
You look great in the sheath dress. The scarf is a great accent.
Joelle